Profile for Dranea79 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dranea79 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Carnival Womens Low Plunge Bandeau Bra, Black, 36B
Carnival Womens Low Plunge Bandeau Bra, Black, 36B
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, held up, and I love it, April 17, 2015
I was skeptical about buying something of this nature online and from a retailer I had never purchased anything like this from. So when I received this item, I was more than pleased to see that it not only looked exactly the way it did it in the picture but it also FIT perfectly. It held itself in place without squeezing too tightly or feel like it's pulling my skin off with rubber. I have washed it several times at this point, and it's still holding its shape and still in one piece. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor Classic Colors Sneaker
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor Classic Colors Sneaker
Price: $28.31 - $143.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse is always a win, April 17, 2015
These shoes are gorgeous. They fit very well, thee price was amazing, and very sturdy. My daughter is so enamored with them, she refuses to walk in grass right now for fear of staining them in any way.

Dreamgirl Jazzy Jezebel, Beige, Large
Dreamgirl Jazzy Jezebel, Beige, Large
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $27.50
15 used & new from $27.49

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, February 15, 2015
This dress was simply beautiful - and I was so happy that I found it! It is a bit see-through, so if you are going to be wearing it under bright lights or having pics taken with flashes, be sure to make sure all your intimate parts are covered well. :) The one thing I was disappointed to learn was the design on the dress did NOT wrap all the way around - the reason for my 4-star instead of 5-star rating. Had they continued the design over the whole dress, it would have not been just beautiful, but stunning from every angle. But the dress hugged me in all the right places and looked amazing. I know when I was searching for costumes online - I was having a hard time judging sizes, so I will let you gals know that I bought a Large and it fit me perfectly at 5' 10" tall and 170 lbs. I would say and extra inch at the bottom would have made me feel a little less concerned during the party about bending over, but it was great overall!

Deargirl Legs Fishnet Thigh High Stockings with Garter Belt (One Size, Black-B)
Deargirl Legs Fishnet Thigh High Stockings with Garter Belt (One Size, Black-B)
Offered by Deargirl
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and fun! Great quality!, February 15, 2015
This was probably my favorite purchase I made for my 20s party costume. These were sexy, fun and functional. These are NOT real garters, but totally give you the perfect illusion of one. I got thee regular size, and being 5' 10" tall and 170 lbs, they fit perfectly, there was no stretching or making my legs bulge in funny places. I would say they would have still worked on someone with considerable more weight than I carry around. I have worn them twice now, and there has been no misshaping of the stockings at all and they fit just like new both times. Keeping this manufacturer on my favorites list.

Think Geek Zombie Plush Slippers
Think Geek Zombie Plush Slippers
Offered by HLW MARKRT
Price: $11.05
49 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and functional, February 15, 2015
These were purchased for a zombie lover in my house, and he wears them all the time. They have held up well thee last few months with constant wear, and even after the cats have attacked the loose eyeballs on the slippers, they have stayed attached. They fit an adult male well and has a thick sole on the bottom, so I expect these to last a good long while.

DELICACY ELEGANT-86 Women's New Hot Fashion Close Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps, Color:BLACK, Size:10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Comfortable, February 15, 2015
These shoes are absolutely beautiful. I wore them comfortably for several hours before I got to a point where my ankles needed a break, but my feet themselves felt fine. As a woman who rarely wears heels this tall, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they were to talk in as well as how comfortable my feet were in them. These will be staying with me for a long time as a statement piece!

Unique Metal Cigarette Holder 3.9'' / Fits Regular Cigarettes. The Best Price Offer in FPS
Offered by Fashion Pipes
Price: $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, February 15, 2015
This was a complimentary piece I bought for a 20s party, and it was great. It is completely safe to use for us smokers out there and has even made it through the second 20s costume party I attended. It's easy to use, not too long to be bulky and cumbersome, and looked great. Was easy to smoke from as well. If you are looking for a functional piece, this one is a good choice.

Always a Lady Fascinator Hair Clip Hat with Flowers Feathers Polka Dot Net and Veil
Offered by Pink Palm Tree
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... used for a costume party and it held up beautifully! The hat was comfortable, February 15, 2015
Was used for a costume party and it held up beautifully! The hat was comfortable, durable, and was a great statement piece.

Touch of Nature 36808 Chandelle Boa, White with Black Tips
Touch of Nature 36808 Chandelle Boa, White with Black Tips
Offered by Feather Store
Price: $9.75
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again!, February 15, 2015
Very inexpensive, well made boa. It has gone thought two costume parties in two months and held up beautifully. When you first get it, I suggest shaking it out in the shower before wearing it to remove all the loose feathers, and you shouldn't have any shedding to worry about. Several other girls were wearing other types of boas, and I was so thrilled to see that my white feathers were not all over the floor like the others I had seen in the group. Very nice product!

Dollhouse Miniature Kit Light Aegean Sea Long Holiday for christmas gift
Dollhouse Miniature Kit Light Aegean Sea Long Holiday for christmas gift
Offered by Bigshop
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars If you can't read Japanese - do NOT buy, February 15, 2015
If you don't speak Japanese - do not buy this product! There were NO instructions to explain how to put this together. We searched for the manufacturer's website, searched Google, searched everywhere to find something that would give us some English instructions with no luck at all. I would have assumed when I bought this off Amazon in the US, that there would be instructions in English. My daughter was terribly upset because we had purchased this for her school project and after losing the almost $50 on this wee had to find other materials last-minute. I would NOT recommend this product at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13