Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 316

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Romantic" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
5.5' Hello Kitty Airblown Christmas Light Up Inflatable
5.5' Hello Kitty Airblown Christmas Light Up Inflatable
Offered by zabrst
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $91.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for HK fan! Adorable., December 27, 2014
Awesome! No one seems to have pne this big! :-)

Medela Symphony Container Stand For Pump #8100552
Medela Symphony Container Stand For Pump #8100552
Offered by Super Baby Store
Price: $10.34
9 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This container has been useful. Its prevented quite a few spills and accidents, September 22, 2014
This container has been useful. Its prevented quite a few spills and accidents. The.bottles tend to tople over with the shields. I do have to clarify that it doesn't fit.the smaller medela.storage bottles, but it will work as well in keeping them upright.

Nice Girl to Love: Trilogy Boxed Set (#1 Resisting, #2 Falling, #3 Choosing) (CAN'T RESIST)
Price: $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome collection of three great books...., September 14, 2013
This little series consists of three books. This series was so well written, story line was interesting, different and I loved it! Some people might find it odd, with the mix of characters, but once your read the book, you will completely get into it and find yourself in the main character's shoes and conflicted.

In the first book, Abby has always been a friend of the family. She has been around to support Brian and his little daughter, especially after Brian's wife died. They are BFF's so its normal for them to be around each other. During a family gathering, Abby runs into Conner, Brian's older brother. Conner is immediately attracted to her, without realizing this was the same girl that was always around his younger brother Brian. He can't help his attraction to Abby so he sets out to have a fling with her. Their fling is super hot and steamy but they end it.

On the second book, the story turns around and we have a change of heart and a change of circumstances. The drama really begins to heat up.

This series is a love triangle, between two brothers too! I loved it! I couldn't stop reading and was wondering who was going to end up with who and how everything would pan out. At the end, I was NOT disappointed. Everything worked out well and everyone was happy! Book was interesting, emotional, romantic and sensual. I can't wait to see what this author will come up with next! worth reading the entire series!

Submit (Surrender, Book 2)
Submit (Surrender, Book 2)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars More please...., September 14, 2013
This series is addicting, so just be warned! This is book of a part series. If you don't like to read stories in pieces, then this book is definitely not for you. This is the second book of the series and starts immediately where the first book left off.

Book continues to be romantic, steamy and so interesting. We are introduced to more characters. Primarily Rafe's best friend and sister. I loved the character development in each book. We get to know Rafe and Ari more on this book, but we also begin to see the story behind Shane and Rafe's sister Lia. Book moves fairly quickly and you will find yourself looking for the third installment. If you don't like incomplete books and cliffhangers's then I would probably wait for the complete series to be available.

If you don't mind waiting, you will find this little series interesting, hot and fun to read!

Surrender (Surrender, Book 1)
Surrender (Surrender, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Funtastic! Book will keep you glued to the pages..., September 14, 2013
I got this book because I am a big fan of this author's Bachelor's series. I really enjoyed reading this book. Be for-warned, this is a 4 part book series so you might have to wait a little bit to see what will happen with Ari and Rafe.

The story line of this book is not a new one, however, something about the characters and their attraction to each other had me staying up late reading one book after the other. Rafe is your typical rich, dominant, single guy who loves sex and much as the next guy. However, he has an aversion to relationships due to his past experience. He has an unconventional way of finding girlfriends or mistresses, but he is perfectly ok with it, because it suits his needs.

Arianna is a strong character that finds herself in a terrible situation. Her mom is in the hospital and Ari feels the need to help her because of guilt. After finding an Ad on the paper for a vague position, she applies. She soon finds out what the position is and she doesn't know what to do. She needs the money for her mom's medical bills, but she also feels attracted to the mysterious Rafe.

Story was erotic, hot and had my imagination going wild. I was completely engrossed in the story and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Story moved quickly and characters kept you interested. You will enjoy this book, but keep in mind their are more books to this story.

The One Nighter
The One Nighter
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short love story....., August 17, 2013
This review is from: The One Nighter (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was short and sweet. I was able to complete it in a sitting. This book is a short story about Melinda and Connor. They met randomly one night and has a great one night stand. After that night, Melinda realizes she acted recklessly and leaves without saying goodbye. A year later, these two strangers run into each other, only this time Connor turns out to be her new boss. She struggles to figure out her emotions and her career. He is simply happy to have found her again. Story was short, so there was not a lot of room for character development. Even though this book was short, I felt like I believed in the characters' feelings. It was enough to satisfy my romantic heart!

It ends fairly abruptly and perhaps an epilogue would have been great to wrap things up. I did find the book to be steamy and fun to read. Great little short story you can't stop turning the pages.

Running to You (The Running Series Book 1)
Running to You (The Running Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first book of series.......so romantic....., August 17, 2013
This is the first book I read from this author and it will definitely not be my last! I am an eternal romantic and this book was simply that! Some people might find it too much, like the love is too cheesy, but I find it extremely romantic. I really fell in love with the characters, especially with Grayson.

This is the story of Alexandra and Grayson. Alexandra was a medical rep for a company that sold medical equipment to surgeons. Her success in the company was well earned, despite the fact that she came from a wealthy family. She worked on her own. One of her goals was to land the business of the elusive Dr. Brooks. She tried and tried to get an appointment with him only to be rejected every single time. After much persistence, she was able to walk past his receptionist and finally meet this doctor. When they first meet, the attraction was instant. Love at first sight! At that point, both felt it, but didn't quite know how to get things moving. Both characters were different, and both had their own baggage.

I thought this story was fun, exciting, romantic and kept me reading. I loved it so much, I had to buy the sequel to find out more about their love story. I recommend this book for those people who believe in love at first sight. I can't wait to read the second part.

Breaking
Breaking
Price: $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to catch up, otherwise not much of a story....., July 24, 2013
This review is from: Breaking (Kindle Edition)
I loved Escorted so much I didn't even hesitate to get this book. I loved the characters and wanted to see what was up with them. I really loved them so much. I will have to agree with others on here. Plotwise, there isn't much there, but I knew that from reading the Author's note.

The book has lots of sexy scenes, and a bit of drama surrounding Ander and Lori's relationship, but at the end of the day, all is good! Book was well written, and enjoyable. This is definitely not a full length book like Escorted, but a nice little followup to the story I loved! If you were a fan of Escorted, you will like this novella too.

Just One Night, Part 3: Binding Agreement
Just One Night, Part 3: Binding Agreement

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars for entire series.....finally the end., May 28, 2013
I've been waiting for this book and it felt like forever! I have to say the wait was worth it! In this final book, we come to see how Kasie and Robert's story end. It was a good one! This book continues where the second book left off. In this book, Kasie is constantly trying to find herself again. Things at work were getting very weird and she was uncomfortable working there. She use to love working there but when she got involved with the client, no one respected her. Kasie struggles professionally and personally to redefine herself. I felt her emotions and was right there with her. There is resolution to all of the characters from the previous books, which is a nice touch, as we come full circle.

The book was well written. It was engaging, emotional, romantic and sensual. I loved this book, it tied loose ends and gave me the fairy tale happy ending! I couldn't ask for anything else in a romance series!

A SEAL's Seduction (Uniformly Hot SEALs Book 1)
A SEAL's Seduction (Uniformly Hot SEALs Book 1)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The cover is drool worthy......story not too bad either...., May 13, 2013
I've read books from this author before and I know she does a good job. I admit the cover on this book had my attention, but the story itself was also pretty good. I've always had a week spot for men in uniform and SEAL stories are fun. Its nice to imagine these men, our heroes, so manly but yet at the same time have a romantic side to them.

Anyways, this is the story of Blake. Blake is back from a mission with his team. They are ordered to take some time off. During their last mission, he lost on of his best friend and he is still strugling with the loss. During his time off, his mentor and Admiral was trying to set him up with his daughter. At this time, the last thing on Blake's mind is a relationship, especially with his Admiral's daughter. On the other hand, he doesn't mind having a little fun with the gorgeous girl he met at the beach. Turns out the gorgeous girl was none other than his mentor's daughter.

Alexia was immediately attracted to Blake on the beach. Not only was he gorgeous and made all her girly parts tingle, he was perfect in bed. Alexia is a scientist and for the sake of research and her own satisfaction, she indulges in an affair with Blake. Only to find out he is a SEAL, which is a no no for her due to her issues with her father.

Story moves on from there. Book was fun to read, romantic, sensual and a bit emotional when both characters are forced to deal with their own hangups. Nice little find. Can't wait to read the next SEAL book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20