Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Just outside Nowhere > Reviews

Browse

Just outside Now...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 181

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just outside Nowhere RSS Feed (Lost in Kentucky)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Thermik Handle for Yeti Rambler 30 oz Tumblers, Rtic, Ozark Trail and more (Black)
Offered by Ditec
Price: $25.00
12 used & new from $11.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, fits a Yeti 30 oz correctly!, July 25, 2016
Works great, fits right. Also helps me separate my yeti from my husbands. I'm pleased.

Fermented Foods for Health: Use the Power of Probiotic Foods to Improve Your Digestion, Strengthen Your Immunity, and Prevent Illness
by Deirdre Rawlings
Price: $17.15
64 used & new from $10.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless for a person interested in fermenting foods., July 22, 2016
I really wanted a "cookbook" on fermenting foods. This is really a book on the benefits of fermented foods. There were a couple of fermenting recipes and the rest were whey recipe (considering 50% of the books was on benefits of fermented foods) the book was 90% useless for what I needed. I understand fermented foods, I needed fermenting recipes, that is why I bought the book. Very unhappy

Organize It All Storage Ottoman
Organize It All Storage Ottoman
Price: $71.91
9 used & new from $62.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy storage ottoman, July 17, 2016
I'm pleased with this, it is sturdy makes a great extra seat and the storage keeps junk out of the way. I'm happy with the construction and the price. I chose this because I can recover the lid with different fabric depending on the room, but now I am using it as it is.

Her Final Breath (The Tracy Crosswhite Series)
Her Final Breath (The Tracy Crosswhite Series)
by Robert Dugoni
Price: $9.46
140 used & new from $2.65

4.0 out of 5 stars starting with book #2 still felt like a complete story, July 15, 2016
Enjoyable, interesting twists and turns. Well written. Action, adventure, remorse, strong characters, with a hope and belief in the future and justice. I'll read more books by this author, this was his first book that I have read. I was please that as this a book in a series, starting with book #2 still felt like a complete story.

Automotive Innovations Blue Olefin Saddle Blanket Front Bucket Universal Fit Seat Cover
Price: $27.87
2 used & new from $11.76

3.0 out of 5 stars NO INSTRUCTIONS!!!, July 14, 2016
NO INSTRUCTIONS!!! Fabric and strings. Fabric is ok. Somewhat expensive.

Sakkas 15230 - Beverlee Embroidered Button Down Sleeveless Caftan Dress - Green - 1X/2X
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $119.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Arm holes/size not consistent - returned., July 14, 2016
Fit as expected, I normally wear a large in US sizes, but I bought the extra large and it fit, a touch snug but not bad, but the arm holes seem to be of different sizes and the size variation created a gap on the left side (looking down). I wanted to love this dress, but the gap, looked to awkward. I returned. I purchased two of these, green and purple and I encountered the problem with both dresses. I have not had this problem with other moderately fitted clothing. I am 5'1 and weight 185 and the dress came to my ankles.

TRENDY UNITED Women's Short Sleeve High Waist Midi Dress with Pockets (CCL2, X-Large)
Offered by LQSHOP
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased, not sure about production consistency., July 14, 2016
I love it, looks great for work, just have to be careful about the overlap over the boobs.... I ordered this one loved and ordered a second in a different color (coral), this one is much more professional looking and does a better job on the overlap. The second one has a bigger issue with boob coverage, may be a production control issue.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2016 2:36 PM PDT

H and H Soy Free Non-GMO GAMEBIRD with Animal Protein 28% Protein
H and H Soy Free Non-GMO GAMEBIRD with Animal Protein 28% Protein
Offered by H and H Poultry
Price: $37.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed for our Turkey Poults., July 14, 2016
Amazon is the only place in Eastern KY where we could find 28% protein feed. We are pleased and have ordered a second bag. Not cheap, but young turkeys need high protein feed for the first six to eight weeks.

Bullko Men's Retro Pin Buckle 7059 Genuine Leather Belt Coffee 38-40inch
Bullko Men's Retro Pin Buckle 7059 Genuine Leather Belt Coffee 38-40inch
Offered by Bullko
Price: $59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sturdy, appears to be a durable belt., July 14, 2016
Nice, sturdy, appears to be a durable belt. I bought it to wear as an overbelt with dresses. I"m pleased.

KOGMO Womens Solid Sleeveless Shark Bite Loose Fit Trapeze Tunic Long Tank Top-L-CORAL
Offered by KOGMO
Price: $24.00
2 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked terrible on me - returned., July 14, 2016
Looked terrible on me. Very thin material. I returned it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19