Profile for MICHAEL E. ZEHR > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MICHAEL E. ZEHR "Disabled American Veteran" RSS Feed (Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
by Piggyback
24 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Written and Worth the Money, November 29, 2011
I decided to start buying Strategy Guides as I got older because games have become so much more advanced. The Assassin's Creed Revelations guide seems well written, easy to follow, and I really like the hard cover. It comes with a special code to unlock Interactive Maps but I haven't tried it yet. There are also laminated reference cards if you play the multilayer game. I am not disappointed with this purchase.

Justified: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Justified: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Timothy Olyphant
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $20.75
53 used & new from $9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOW, GREAT CAST, November 29, 2011
FX just keeping making more and more great television shows. Timothy Olyphant was awesome in Deadwood and he is just as good in Justified. I have DirecTv and an HDDVR so I record and watch every episode, new shows are starting this January 2012 by the way. I am not very good at describing things so writing a review is hard plus I don't want to ruin the show for anyone, but I highly recommend this show if you enjoy shows like The Shield which also aired on FX. The show has a great cast along with good directing and story lines. I can't wait for Season 3 to start.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Offered by JMS Holdings
Price: $21.44
424 used & new from $1.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncharted 3, WOW is all I can say, November 7, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I played the first two Uncharted games and was hooked. It seemed like an eternity before Uncharted 3 finally came out but it did. My only complaint with the game is the controller action seems a little slow or sluggish. Graphics and sound are awesome. I haven't finished the game yet but so far I love the storyline. If you are looking for a good third person game that is not only a shooter but also makes you solve puzzles and actually think, then this game is for you. I don't play many PS3 video games as I play on the XBOX 360 more, but I must say that Uncharted 3 is the best video game for the PS3 hands down, my opinion.

Monster Cable Ultimate High Speed HDMI THX 1000 Cable, 4 feet - (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by TopGoods
Price: $13.57
14 used & new from $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good HDMI Cable for 3D Viewing, November 7, 2011
Since I am new to the 3D television viewing, I did not know that an HDMI cable could affect your 3D viewing but believe it or not it does. I tried using a standard HDMI cable but the 3D looked terrible. When I went into my PS3 to look for video settings, I noticed a message saying that a faster 3D compatible HDMI cable was needed so I purchased this cable, hooked it up, and what do you know, it works, great picture and 3D viewing and my only problem was using a standard HDMI cable instead of a 3D certified HDMI cable, so I learned something new and I am very happy with this cable.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
by Piggyback
27 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Guide For The Price, November 7, 2011
I have found this guide listed at $29.99 and on Amazon I paid $17.99

It has a hardback cover to it and is easy to follow. If you are a Uncharted 3 fan like I am but get stuck trying to figure out some of the puzzles like I do then this guide is your answer. I try and solve the puzzles myself but if it takes me more than 30 minutes then I look it up in the guide.

You can't beat this price.

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased to use with my Canon SLR Camera, October 19, 2011
I was looking over all the different SDHC memory cards and decided to purchase this one. My camera came with a 4GB card which holds quite a few pictures but with a 16GB I can now hold so many more pictures and videos. I am very happy with this purchase and the card works great with my Canon Rebel T3 camera.

Sandisk MicroMate SD / SDHC Memory Card Reader (Static Pack, New, SDDR-113)
Sandisk MicroMate SD / SDHC Memory Card Reader (Static Pack, New, SDDR-113)
Offered by BlueProton
Price: $25.95
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Convienient and Time Saving, October 19, 2011
This item is unique, I am so glad I purchased it. Instead of fussing with the cables from your camera to transfer photos to your computer all you need to do is simply remove the memory card from your camera, insert it into this MicroMate USB Card Reader and transfer your photos and videos. It is so easy and much faster than using the transfer cable that comes with your camera. I am very happy with this purchase.

Thermaltake V6 BlacX Edition Gaming Chassis Mid Tower Steel Computer Case BlacX Top Mounted HDD Docking Station VM100M1W2Z (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Case, October 4, 2010
I love this case, it has a huge fan on the top, my old case had a fan on the front and it sucked in dirt and dog hair, hopefully I will be able to keep this case cleaner. I love the Top Mounted HDD Docking Station, you can plug in a hard drive on the top for extra storage or to put your backup files or maybe your music or pictures, I find this case has so many helpful things. Being a Disabled American Veteran I find that having the USB ports at the top and not at the bottom easier to access. I am running four fans, the big fan on top is a little noisy but not any louder than any other fan. My system runs faster and cooler, I upgraded to Windows 7, and I upgraded to an AMD Phenom processor with 4GB DDR3 memory, I am very happy with this case and my new system. If you are looking for a good, reliable, and unique case give this one a try.

Sons of Anarchy: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Sons of Anarchy: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Charlie Hunnam
Offered by Anchor*Media
Price: $20.69
59 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV Show, July 1, 2010
This is a very good television show, it has good acting, writing, and guest stars. I watch this on FX and am hoping to buy Season 2 as soon as the price drops on it. There really isn't much more I can add to the review.

Philips PD9000/37 9-Inch LCD Portable DVD Player with 5 Hour Battery, White (Old Model)
Offered by RG Distributors
Price: $79.95
31 used & new from $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad For A Cheap Player, May 20, 2010
I took a chance on ordering this player because there was no reviews when I purchased it. When I received my player it was white on the outside and black on the inside. When I went to watch a DVD during the day while riding in the car the screen was to dark. When I adjusted the brightness and contrast it only made it worse. The disc menu on my player doesn't work. After I watch a DVD and hit disc menu it stops playing the DVD and says hit any button to continue. This unit is all plastic which makes it light weight. There is a button on the remote to change the brightness from normal to high to dark so you have three options on the remote only. Like I said, even adjusting the brightness and contrast I couldn't get the unit bright enough for my liking. The power cord is very short and thin. I am returning my unit because of the disc menu malfunction and I am going to try a different brand player. For the money that you pay for this unit it's not a bad player, just not what I am looking for in a portable DVD player.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7