Profile for Reacher Creature > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 503

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reacher Creature RSS Feed (Rochester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Big Bang Theory Comic Book Cover Men's Black T-shirt XL
Big Bang Theory Comic Book Cover Men's Black T-shirt XL
Offered by TV Store Online
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bazinga!, December 9, 2014
This is fantastic! The colors are bright and vivid. I love how the characters look, this is such a cool shirt. If you have a Big Bang Theory fan in your life, then this is a must product for them. I can promise you, you won't be sorry.

The Rudolph Challenge (Flea's Five Christmases Book 2)
The Rudolph Challenge (Flea's Five Christmases Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., December 9, 2014
This is a very solid follow up to the first book. This time Flea is "fitting in" to the life at the North Pole. Soon he find outs that Jack Frost is planning an attack, Frost can't be found. Flea soon finds out that the danger is much, much closer than he thinks and soon finds that he's been betrayed by someone. With all of this going on, he learns some new things about his family. Honestly, that's all I can say about the plot, anything more would be spoilers.

I really liked how Flea was fitting in. He took part in some snow games and against many different people that's at the North Pole. Think of it as the Triwizard Torment from the Potter books. After this is done, Flea learns of an attack at from Jack Frost, but soon Flea learns that everything isn't as it seems. I really like that the character of Flea is growing and developing.

I can't enough good things about this book series. If you have a child that doesn't like to read, then I highly suggest you introduce them to this series they'll be hooked.

Sealed with a Lie
Sealed with a Lie
by Kat Carlton
Price: $13.78
61 used & new from $6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read., December 9, 2014
This review is from: Sealed with a Lie (Hardcover)
In this go around, Kari's brother has been kidnapped and it's up to Kari and her friends to get her brother back. The thing is that Kari has to go up against an unseen force, and when all the puzzles pieces are in place, Kari isn't ready for what she has to face, who she has to face, and the sacrifices that it brings. She also has to get help form a total stranger.

Overall, it was an okay read at best. The reason I gave it four stars was because I really liked the "End Game" that Sealed with a Lie has. I can't really say too much because it would involve a lot of spoilers and I want the reader to discover them on their own.

That being said, this wasn't a perfect read. I grew tired of Kari's worrying about her brother. She's worried, I get it. But do we have to heard about it every other page? It was just so over the top for me. Say it one or twice, but that's it. We know she's worried about her brother, that's why she wants to rescue him, we get it. Also I could have done with out all the times that Kari is checking someone one out, I can't say who, but then says, "I don't like him". It was done over and over, and was annoying. Then this author did one that's a major pet peeve of mine, and that's using parentheses when she writes. I loathe that, it just grates on my nerves. Anything an author puts in a parentheses is nothing more than meaningless jibber-jabber. It adds nothing to the story.

Overall, this was an okay read, not as good as the first, but I liked it enough. I really liked the End Game. If it didn't have that, I'd give it 2 or 3 stars.

Schylling Wizard of Oz Jack in The Box Toy
Schylling Wizard of Oz Jack in The Box Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is going to be a hit, December 4, 2014
I picked this up for my friend's daughter for Christmas. She loves Dorothy, she was Dorothy for Halloween, and she's going to love this. This is so cute, and plays Somewhere over the Rainbow. Great gift, I can't wait to see her expression when she opens it.

Schylling Babar Jack in The Box Toy
Schylling Babar Jack in The Box Toy
3 used & new from $49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift., December 4, 2014
I bought this for my son's friend who is Autistic and he loves elephant. I know this will be a perfect gift for him.

This is so cute, and perfect for Christmas.

Intelex Cozy Plush Elephant Microwaveable Warmer
Intelex Cozy Plush Elephant Microwaveable Warmer
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd (Shipped from the UK)
Price: $24.95
7 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be a great gift., December 4, 2014
I bought this for my friend's son who is Autistic, and he loves elephants, and I know this will be a major hit with him. This will be warmed up before bed or nap time, and it will help keep him warm. I know he's going to love this.

Intelex Cozy Therapy Plush, Panda
Intelex Cozy Therapy Plush, Panda
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd (Shipped from the UK)
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift., December 4, 2014
I bought this for my friend's daughter who's four, and I know she will one this. This can be heated up in the microwave before her nap or bedtime, and it will keep her warm and something to snuggle up to. This is a fantastic gift.

Pretty Little Liars #16: Vicious
Pretty Little Liars #16: Vicious
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All Good Things....., December 4, 2014
Right now, the PLL's are arrested for murder and on trial for their lives for the death of Ali, and that's just how she wants it. Alison has a plan, and that's to ruin the lives of Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna, and as the old saying goes, " I love it when a plan comes together", and Alison has a perfect plan. That is all I can really say about the plot, there are far too many spoilers that would be spoiled if I say anything else. Just trust me, if you've read all the books up to Vicious, then you'll want to get this one, ASAP! It's that good. There are some jaw dropping moments, and fantastic plot twists.

What I liked is how the each of the PLLs dealt with what they are going through differently. There are some very powerful emotions that are displayed by each of the girls. Again, I really want to say a lot more but if I did, it would spoil a lot. I want the reader to discover things in the way they were meant to.

I loved all the books, and I'm sad to see the series end. It's been a fantastic ride/ journey getting to know Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily, but, as the saying goes....

All Good Things....

Hope to Die (Alex Cross Book 22)
Hope to Die (Alex Cross Book 22)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, December 4, 2014
This is a direct sequel to the previous book that ended in a cliffhanger. This is book Alex has to face someone who kidnapped his family, and has pushed Alex over the edge an into the darkness beyond. The kidnapped really doesn't want money, he wants something far more valuable than money, far more. That's all I really can say about the book, there are a to of spoilers to it.

I really liked this one. This has a lot of plot twists and turns that will keep the reader glued to the page and wanting to read far into the night. If I had to have one small criticism for it is that we get too much of people's inner thoughts and feelings. For me, it was a bit distracting. At times, we get told the same things over and over. Other than that, this was a very good read.

This held my attention, and that's all I can ask for.

Get this book, you won't be sorry. I know I wasn't.

Death Comes to Town (A Darcy Sweet Cozy Mystery Book 1)
Death Comes to Town (A Darcy Sweet Cozy Mystery Book 1)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Folks, this one is really bad., December 1, 2014
Darcy has a bookshop and one of her friends is murdered, and she wants to find out who did it.

I'll be straight up honest, this one is really bad. There are so many things wrong with it. 1) The characters are flat. Not only are they flat, they're not really likable. Darcy was a complete goof, and not in a good way. None of her actions made sense. Matter of fact, most of what the characters did, didn't make sense. 2) Lack of substance. A lot of the characters did things that made no sense, and did things for no reason, and had no logical outcome. To be honest, it was as if the author wrote a bunch of scenes and just thew them all together. It was a mishmosh of a mess. 3) Three of the characters in this ocean of mediocrity names started with the same letter, and it was confusing and unnecessary. 4) The actions of the characters. The characters did laughable things, and not laughable in a good way. The cop went to arrest someone, and they had no evidence, none at all, and the cop arrested the person. Just busted on in and said, "You're under the arrest for the murder of......" Totally goofy. 5)The romance was forced, and didn't happen in a logical way. Again it was laughable at best. 6) Don't even get me started on the stupid cat.

This book only cost me .99 and I still feel robbed. Don't waste your time with this jibber-jabber.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20