Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Reacher Creature > Reviews

Browse

Reacher Creature's Profile

Customer Reviews: 578

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reacher Creature RSS Feed (Rochester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fool Me Once
Fool Me Once
by Harlan Coben
Price: $14.00
147 used & new from $7.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Formulaic, but good., April 28, 2016
This review is from: Fool Me Once (Hardcover)
Maya get's a picture frame that's really a baby monitor, just so she knows what's going on when she's not home. While reviewing the monitor, she sees her husband, Joe....who was killed. Killed during a mugging. Maya is shocked and she wants to get to the truth. As she digs for the truth, she also learns of Joe's family, their past and some dark secrets. That's all I want to say about the plot, there's so much more, but they'd be spoilers.

This has a lot of plot twits that will keep the reader glued to the page. It's a good read, kind of depressing, but good. If you've read other Coben books, then you know what to expect.

Digger's Pouch Camo
Digger's Pouch Camo
Offered by The Detector Experts
Price: $13.49
13 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're into metal detecting, you need this., April 28, 2016
This review is from: Digger's Pouch Camo
This is fantastic. Everything about this is high quality. The straps are awesome and has a nice clasp on it. What I like is that this bag has to parts to it: One smaller pouch in the bag, and a bigger compartment. On the outside strap, on the bag, you can slide other things in it, and they stay nice and secure. If you're into metal detecting, you need this. You won't be sorry if you buy this, I wasn't.

Garrett Edge Digger with Sheath for Belt Mount
Garrett Edge Digger with Sheath for Belt Mount
Offered by LIVING ESSENTIALS
Price: $37.89
19 used & new from $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., April 28, 2016
This is awesome. This is a high quality metal and comes in a belt loop. The edge is serrated so it make the digging in the ground easy. If you're thinking about metal detecting, this is a must have. Get it now, and you won't' be sorry.

Ryobi One+ 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Electric String Trimmer and Edger
Ryobi One+ 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Electric String Trimmer and Edger
Offered by sushka
Price: $88.03
19 used & new from $59.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but follow my advice., April 28, 2016
This really is a nice product. It cuts down the weeds fast, and it's very light weight. I have one huge suggestion to make, and that is when your not using this, **always** have your battery in the charger, charging. Always. The battery life is kind of short, about 20-25 minutes. If you always keep it in the charger, charging, you should be fine. What's nice is that if you have other Ryobi products that take batteries, you can interchange them. That's what I do.

This is a nice product, and if get it, you won't be sorry. Just make sure you're always charging the battery.

SE GP3-SS20 Green Plastic Sand Scoop for Treasure Hunting
SE GP3-SS20 Green Plastic Sand Scoop for Treasure Hunting
Price: $6.99
13 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 3, 2016
This is absolutely wonderful! This is a high quality plastic. I've used then when I metal detect at the beach and I have no complaints. I love mine. If you're into metal detecting, then you need to get this. You won't be sorry, I know I wasn't.

PETER AND THE VAMPIRES (Volume One) (PETER AND THE MONSTERS Book 1)
PETER AND THE VAMPIRES (Volume One) (PETER AND THE MONSTERS Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent stories., March 20, 2016
Peter moves to a new town and goes up against many supernatural/paranormal elements. This book has several short shorts to it.

This is kind of a hard review, as I said, it has many short stories to it. Over all, the stories are actually pretty good. For me, they fall a bit short because of the characters. Some are grouchy for no reason, and my biggest problem has to do with Peter's friend, Dill. He annoyed me to no end. He isn't the best influence on Peter and seems to be yelling for no reason. THERE'S A LOT OF WRITING IN CAPS WHEN YOU DON'T NEED THEM. See? isn't that annoying? For me, Dill really brought the stories down. I grew kind of tired of reading about him saying he's wetting his pants.

Don't let this review pursued you into not reading the book/series. I actually liked the stories and plan to read the rest of them. Dill just really annoyed me, a lot.

The Beef Jerky Gang (Volume 1)
The Beef Jerky Gang (Volume 1)
by Daniel Kenney
Price: $10.99
35 used & new from $2.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Immaturity at it's finest., March 20, 2016
I had such high hopes for this, but boy was this a clunker. Set in the future, girls pretty much rule the world. To make a long story short, Peter gets his hand on a book about guys and how they should act. He just reads the parts he wants to, and just does part of what the book says, without reading it all, and there's a price to be paid. That's all I really want to say on the plot.

First off, the author is a very immature writer, and it shows. I grew tired of the word "snot", I guess the writer thought it was funny, and uses it over and over, and over, and over. He thought he was being cute, but it's not. It's immature and disgusting.

There were plot lines that were hinted at, then dropped and never explained. Such things as the Deceleration of Independence and John Hancock. If the author actually would have followed through with those plot lines, it could have, maybe, been a decent book.

The characters were flat and had no development to them. Most of them were annoying.

The writing style left a lot to be desired. It was as if a third grader wrote it.

I didn't care for the ending. It was ambiguous and not clear.

The Beef Jerky Gang was a free read to me, and I still feel that I was ripped off. Don't waste your time. As soon as I'm done with this review, I plan to forget about this book. It's honestly that bad.

Metal Detecting: A Beginner's Guide to Mastering the Greatest Hobby In the World
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., March 20, 2016
I'm new to metal detecting and I found this book to be very educational. This has all the information that someone just starting out would need. This has all the ins and out, and what you should do and not do. I can't say enough good things about this. If you're new to metal detecting, like me, you really need to get this book. You won't be sorry, I know I wasn't.

Temple of the Jaguar (Nick Caine Book 1)
Temple of the Jaguar (Nick Caine Book 1)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad., March 13, 2016
NIck Caine gets a tip of a treasure from a mysterious woman and they go off to find it. The problem is that to get the treasure, Nick and Co. will have to face many dangerous and creatures they never knew existed. They also have to deal with Nick's past, as it catches up to him. Nick is used to danger, and he has a few tricks of his own. That's all I want to say about the plot.

Over all, consider this a poor man's Indiana Jones. Nick isn't an archeologist, but a thief. It's a novella, so there really isn't any character development. That being said, I liked the character of Caine.

I might check out other book in this series.

Reckoning Road: A Get Jack Reacher Short Story
Reckoning Road: A Get Jack Reacher Short Story
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay., March 13, 2016
Cameron is almost hit by a car, and he goes to see if he can help the driver. After a while the driver tells him to "Save her!" Cameron soon finds the girl in a diner and knows he has to save her, and does in the usual "Reacher" way.

Overall, it's pretty good. There's no real plot twists or anything along those lines. The writing i just okay. I did like the action at the end. I was able to read this for free, so I can't complain too much. Honestly, it's the only way I'll read them. I read the first one, and it was....meh.

If you like this series, I'm sure you'll like this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20