Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Reacher Creature > Reviews

Browse

Reacher Creature's Profile

Customer Reviews: 566

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reacher Creature RSS Feed (Rochester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Afterlife Academy
The Afterlife Academy
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., February 7, 2016
This is about Walter, who's a boy who is killed by Lightening, and when he's in the after life, he has to apply for a job. In a turn of events, Walter is sent back to Earth, as a ghost to help a boy. This boy, Charlie is a fan of the paranormal and soon finds a book on the paranormal. This just isn't any book, it's a very special book, once he begins to read it, ghosts and demons are after him. They all want the book too. It's up to Walter to protect Charlie. Little do both of them realize, that there's a threat much closer, closer that they knew. That's all I want to say about the book, anything more would be spoilers.

The Good: There are several good things about the book. It's obvious that the author did his research on the paranormal, and it shows. I liked the character of Charlie. This also has a lot of suspense and humor to keep the reader glued to the page, along with plot twits. I liked the fact that we don't see Walter going to "Academy Training", that's been done to death in other books, it's a cliché. Walter was put right into the action. This book deals with friendship and how to deal with bullies and standing up for ones self. I like that aspect of the book.

The Bad: I really didn't like Walter that much as a character. He was just smart aleck and not the best influence on Charlie. There were a few times when he really irked me. Also, when you have a characters in a book, you want to have different letters in their first name. In this book, three characters had their names start with "W", and it was a bit confusing a few times.

Overall I liked it. It held my attention, and that's all I can ask.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
by Jeff Kinney
Price: $7.52
126 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually very good., February 7, 2016
This was actually a funny read. It was better than the past few installments. In Old School, Greg was actually funny, and not whiny. There are so many positives to this book. Some of the best parts is when Greg did some volunteer work, and when Greg goes to camp. I don't want to say too much more about this, anything more would be spoilers. Just know that this is much better than the past few books.

Read it now, and thank me later.

20x30 20"x30" 50x76cm bench pillow protector case Cotton / Polyester durable Conveniently Chloe Grace Moretz

1.0 out of 5 stars Who is this???, January 23, 2016
This isn't Chloe Moretz.

The Skeleton Haunts a House (A Family Skeleton Mystery)
The Skeleton Haunts a House (A Family Skeleton Mystery)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still is a strong series, January 22, 2016
This is such a fun series, I love Sid. In this go around, a body of a girl is found in a commercial haunted house and it's up to Sid, Georgia and Co to figure out who killed her and why, and the why is the most surprising of all. The killer is closer than Georgia and Co can believe. That's all I want to say about the plot, anything more would be spoilers.

If you've read the other books in the series, you know what to expect and won't be let down. This has a lot going for it. It has humor, great characters you can't help but to like and many plot twists that will keep the reader glued to the page.

In all honesty, I was sorry to see this end.

18x18 18"x18" 45x45cm livingroom pillow protector cases Polyester and Cotton Inspirational amazing Chloe Grace Moretz

4.0 out of 5 stars Chloe is the best., December 30, 2015
This pillowcase is awesome. This is from the movie, If I Stay, and a great product. The image is crystal clear. If you like this movie, know a Chloe fan, like me, are are one yourself, this is a must have.

There one one down side. Part of the zipper is sewn over and it wouldn't unzip all the way, and I had to stuff the pillow in, and the top ripped, just a bit. Other than that, I love it.

Get it now, and thank me later.

Garmin nüvi 42LM 4.3-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps (US) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $84.95
53 used & new from $62.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product., December 30, 2015
This is my second garmin, and I love it. When it comes to directions, I'm really bad. I've never had any issues with it, and just have positive things to say. This also comes with free life time maps. Hey, free is good.

HalloweeN Returns (Music Inspired by the Film)
HalloweeN Returns (Music Inspired by the Film)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and free, December 30, 2015
This awesome, a must have for any Halloween fan. Hey, it's free, and you can't beat that.

20x30 20"x30" 50x76cm bedding pillow cover cases Polyester Cotton Imported Guaranteed Chloe Grace Moretz

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 30, 2015
This is fantastic. The image is crystal clear and it's a great picture of Chloe from the movie, If I Stay. If you have a Chloe fan in your life, or are a fan of yourself, then this is a must have gift. Get it now, and thank me later.

Michael Vey 5: Storm of Lightning
Michael Vey 5: Storm of Lightning
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read., November 30, 2015
This was pretty good. The really focused on Hatch, even when it's not showing what Hatch is doing, is shows how Michael and his friends are dealing with Hatch. With all of this going on, one of Vey's friend's parents are being targeted by Hatch and his crew, and Michael and his friends risk it all to help one of their own. That's all I want to say about the plot, anything more would be spoilers. I will say that I wasn't thrilled with the end. It just left me hanging.

Overall I liked it. If you're read the other books in the series, then you'll know what to expect and won't be let down.

Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel
by Janet Evanovich
Price: $17.88
164 used & new from $8.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., November 30, 2015
This was actually better than the past few Plum novels. The plot is always the same, Stephanie goes after one main person and a few smaller ones that haven't reported to their court date. In this go around though, Joe decides to put the brakes on his relationship with Stephanie. She also toys with the idea of not being a bonds enforcer, and who really caught the bad guy was kind of interesting.

Over all it was good, I just wish there was more character development in Stephanie. That being said, I actually enjoyed this go around. It was a vast improvement over that past few books. If you read it, you won't be sorry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20