Profile for Reacher Creature > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 478

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reacher Creature RSS Feed (Rochester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz.
Price: $7.10
71 used & new from $1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic., September 21, 2014
This is just fantastic. I have really dry skin. I was paying $67 for a tube of prescription ointment, then the price jumped up to $250 for the same tube. Yikes!! A friend suggest I try this, and I thought, why not? What do I have to lose? Well. I'm here to say this works just as good, as my prescription hand ointment. One thing I suggest is that before you use this hand cream, gets you hands wet first. This will help the cream to soak in. I can't say enough good things about this hand cream. Another good aspect is that just use a little bit, it goes a long way.

Bottom line: Get it now, thank me later. This really works.

Carnation Home Fashions Hotel Collection 8-Gauge Vinyl Shower Curtain Liner with Metal Grommets, Purple
Price: $9.00
5 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect color and quality., September 4, 2014
This is perfect! I love the quality and the color or it. It's a nice deep purple that matches my bathroom perfectly. It's also very affordable. If you get this, you won't be sorry. I love it.

Blue Diamond, Oven Roasted Almonds, Strawberry Coating, 10oz Bag (Pack of 3)
Blue Diamond, Oven Roasted Almonds, Strawberry Coating, 10oz Bag (Pack of 3)
Offered by 71,377 SoLutionS
Price: $34.31
6 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, September 3, 2014
These are so good. It has a nice Strawberry flavor and a nice crunch. If you're into healthier eating, then you must get these. You won't be sorry, I know I wasn't.

Deadly Little Sins: A Prep School Confidential Novel
Deadly Little Sins: A Prep School Confidential Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $6.76

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay conclusion., September 2, 2014
Anne is back at school, and she wants to uncover a mystery at the Wheatley School. It seems that one of her favorite teacher has vanished off the face of the Earth, and Anne wants to know why. What Anne doesn't know is that some secrets should stay buried. That's all I really want to say about the plot. Anything more would be spoilers.

This was an okay read, not great, but okay. I have to tread lightly here because of spoilers. I consider there are two endings to the book. The first ending to me was a let down. Something happened to Anne, and the consequences of her actions didn't make sense. For me, it felt rushed, and not a lot of thought was put into it. The first ending was thrown together. The "second" ending was interesting. It leaves room for Taylor to visit Anne once again, if she decides to. The door is open, and the plot lines are there.

This was just an okay conclusion to the series. Not bad, but not great. Consider this a "middle of the road" ending.

Deep Fried Homicide: Donut Mystery #13 (The Donut Mysteries)
Deep Fried Homicide: Donut Mystery #13 (The Donut Mysteries)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Different direction, but still very good., September 2, 2014
I saw this had it's fair share of poor review, so I took a gamble on it, not sure what to expect. I'm glad I picked it up, because it was such a good read. Suzanne's boyfriend, Joe, is shot in the line of duty, and has to spend time with her so he can recuperate. As the story develops, someone is after Joe, and knows exactly where Joe is, and goes after him. With this going on, someone from Suzanne's past is also after her, and this person knows where Suzanne is. That's all I really want to say about the plot, anything more would be spoilers. Some things happen with secondary characters that just add a nice touch to the book/series.

One part I really liked was the we, as the reader, get the point of view from the person that's after Joe. It was a nice touch. For me, the series is still fresh and new and keeps me glued to the page, and that's all I can ask. I'm entertained, and that's what counts.

As usual, this has recipes that sound really good. Not fat free, but good. :O)

Get this book, you won't be sorry, I know I wasn't.

Book Clubbed (A Booktown Mystery)
Book Clubbed (A Booktown Mystery)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Major let down., September 2, 2014
I had such high hopes for this book. For me, this series is a hit and miss, with most of them being good. This isn't one of them.

To make a long story short, Tricia's sister has a secretary, nobody liked her, and she was found dead. It's up to Tricia and her sister to solve the murder.

This had such a shot at being a good book As Tricia digs into the victim's murder, and finds some pretty shocking things her. To me, that was really good and interesting. I actually wanted to find out more about it. The problem is that there was so much fluff to it. There was one plot line about Tricia's ex and a love triangle. For me, that didn't work, and it had a very creepy element to it. It was just uncomfortable to read. Also to add to the fluff, Tricia learns something about her past, a deep dark family secret. Just more fluff.

I so wanted to like it, but it was a major letdown. To be honest, may not read any more books in the series.

Murder with a Twist (A Mack's Bar Mystery)
Murder with a Twist (A Mack's Bar Mystery)
Price: $5.84

1.0 out of 5 stars A disjointed mess, September 2, 2014
First off, I really wanted to like this. I really liked the first one in the series, and I was really wanted to like this one. This was a major let down.

First off, there's far too much fluff. The first 20 pages are a complete waste. She talks with her friends about solving a "Locked Room Mystery". It has nothing to do with the plot (and I use that term loosely) and just drags us down with useless information. Then we get to what I thought was the "plot" about a guy who hung himself, but it was actually murder and Mack solves it. The problem is that she solves it quickly, and that lead to another case for her to solve. In other words, it was a total waste of time. Secondly, the writing style is pretty bad. Some characters talk, just to talk, and it was tedious to read and grew steadily on my nerves.

Normally, I'd say get this book at the library, but don't even waste your time. Life is far too short to waste time on reading books like this. I don't plan on reading any more books in this series.

This is a clunker, skip it.

Blue Diamond Almonds, Smokehouse, 6 Oz
Blue Diamond Almonds, Smokehouse, 6 Oz
Price: $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, September 1, 2014
These are fantastic! These have a nice smokey flavor to it. If you're into almonds, you have to get these. I bought these, and I'm glad I did. This is a great healthy snack.

Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Almonds, Dark Chocolate, 14-ounce container
Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Almonds, Dark Chocolate, 14-ounce container
Offered by Gelos
Price: $14.95
6 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic!, September 1, 2014
I'm starting to eat almonds due to the good health benefits they provide. I bought these on a whim, and I love them. They're crunchy and fantastic! The thing is that I'm really not a fan of dark chocolate, but these are so good. If you get these, you won't be sorry, I know I wasn't. I'll be getting more of these.

The Pretender - Rebirth
The Pretender - Rebirth
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this zero stars., August 23, 2014
First off, I want to say that I'm a big fan of the show The Pretender. When I found out that the series was going to be continued in books, I was excited, I couldn't get this fast enough, boy was I let down.

There are so many things wrong with this. 1-This is just a retelling of the plot, but with a few things added. 2- The start was confusing and hard to follow. From what I able to get from it, it was terrorists mad at each other, and some shooting. 3- The writing style is horrible. It was as if an elementary school child wrote it. It was complete with BAM! WHAM! BANG! SMASH! For a second or two, I thought I was watching the old Batman (The one with Adam West) TV series. 4-The language. What was the purpose with all the swearing. It's not necessary. 4-The sex in the book was over the top. Come on, The Pretender has nothing to do with sex. It was a joke.

Over all, skip it. There are good stories among us.....this isn't one of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20