Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for picky > Reviews

Browse

picky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

picky RSS Feed

ADC Durashock Sphygmomanometer with Cuff, Adult
ADC Durashock Sphygmomanometer with Cuff, Adult
Offered by Hopkins Medical Products
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, February 1, 2013
I wanted a BP cuff that would hold up to repeated use over the long term. This one fits the bill. The materials used in it's manufacture appear to be of good quality. It works great. I am very satisfied and recommend this product to anyone who needs a good quality cuff.

TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Button Point Round neck Tshirts
TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Button Point Round neck Tshirts
Offered by TheLees
Price: $28.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, December 13, 2012
I read someones review that mentioned the unfinished edges of the shirt. I think that was done intentionally to give it a, dare I say, "edgy" look, but it should be mentioned in the description. I bought an XL (US Large)(I'm 5' 11" and 175); fits and looks great. I highly recommend the shirt. I would have given a 5 star rating if the item description included the-hand wash only-recommendation on the tag.

TheLees Men's Slim Fit Strap Big Pocket Shirt
TheLees Men's Slim Fit Strap Big Pocket Shirt
Offered by TheLees
Price: $37.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt! A lot of style and fits perfectly., December 13, 2012
I am 5' 11" and weigh 175. I bought the XL (US large) and the fit is perfect. My two favorite features about this shirt are the spandex content and the slimming effect of its fit. The spandex allows it to stretch slightly and move in perfect tandem with my body. The chest to waist taper makes the fit superior to any other shirts in my closet. The quality appears to be very good; though I havn't washed it yet. There is one thing that prevented me from giving the shirt a five star rating-the tag says to hand wash only and do not dry in a machine-I believe this should be mentioned in the product details. I am going to machine wash mine on the gentle cycle and hang dry-we'll see about the long term quality. Despite the hand wash recommendation, I would buy this shirt again because it is such a great shirt.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2013 6:49 PM PST

Men's Seamless Boxer Briefs 6-Pack - One Size [Patterns Available]
Men's Seamless Boxer Briefs 6-Pack - One Size [Patterns Available]

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality. Very pleased, August 9, 2012
I ordered these boxer briefs because of the material they are made of. I was trying to avoid the usual cotton/cotton blends I have purchased in the past because they have a tendancy to ride up my thighs. I am of medium to slender build with muscular thighs and most boxer briefs do not stay put. These do. They are extremely comfortable, stylish, and durable. I am glad I bought them and highly recommend them to anyone who wants a fashionable high quality product at a fair price. BRAVO!

VERY PLEASED,