Profile for Shh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shh RSS Feed

Master Lock 5400D Select Access Key Storage Box with Set-Your-Own Combination Lock, 1-Pack
Price: $23.47
91 used & new from $21.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 5 months then utterly FAILED, March 10, 2014
The lock worked OK for a few months, with limited use -- perhaps a dozen opens over 5 months. I would note that the left pull-down trigger to open the lock is a little sticky and you have to give it some muscle to make it work. This past weekend, the locked failed miserably when a dog-sitter needed to gain entry to our apartment. For whatever reason, the locking mechanism refused to open with the correct 4 digit code (4 separate people tried) and still remains locked. The code was never changed, yet it is now unusable. Would not recommended.

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
Price: $99.00
42 used & new from $63.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, this one didn't live up to the hype, December 12, 2013
Text message I just received from my cleaning lady: "Your vacuum isn't doing a very good job. I've tried everything." Maybe we got a lemon judging from the amount of positive reviews, but this vacuum has failed miserably at living up to it's high rating. Within 2 weeks of normal use the filter drawer broke - which forces the drawer to fly out during operation. I had to tape it in place to get it to work. Additionally, the vacuum was not very effective on hardwood floors and getting into corners. I would not recommend this product, nor would by cleaning lady.

Arkon Smartphone Car Mount Holder for Apple iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 5C Samsung Galaxy Note 4 3 Galaxy S6 S5 S4 HTC One M8
Price: $14.99
28 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, as advertised, November 15, 2011
I bought this after checking out the positive reviews from other purchasers. I'm happy to report that the smartphone mount lived up to the hype. Really gives you tons of options how to mount: suction cup to windshield, suction to mount that they provide (can be stuck anywhere on your dash), and mounted to the air-vent with clamps. At first I tried the air vents but it didn't seem to be the sturdiest (and frankly was in the way of my turn signal. Next tried to suction to the adhesive mount and it worked perfectly. Gave me the flexibility to put it wherever I wanted (that's what she said).

Samsonite Silhouette 11 22" Spinner,Grey,One Size
Samsonite Silhouette 11 22" Spinner,Grey,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of luggage, June 30, 2011
Amazing deal when I purchased it (70% off). Quality material, 360 spinner wheels are a huge plus, waterproof inside pocket is perfect for toiletries. Took this guy to Vietnam for a 16 day trip and it held up wonderfully. One Vietnamese family tried to trade me their second born daughter in exchange for my new bag but I politely declined.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Instilled Fear in the Enemy, February 28, 2011
I bought this specific Wolf shirt to wear as a jersey in an adult Co-Ed dodgeball league. Upon my entrance to the gym, the opposing male players crapped their pants and ran away in fear while the female players all got pregnant with my offspring.

Kingston 8 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/8GBET
Kingston 8 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/8GBET
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke Less than 4 months Later, February 28, 2011
Had no issues with this memory card until this morning when I tried to remove it from my camera and a small piece of the corner plastic broke off. I have never been rough with it - just normal once a week usage. Thought this chipped off piece wouldn't be an issue for readability but when I put it in my PC to upload recent photos: BOOM! "No memory card found!" I've tried to see if the card would be recognized in through a PC, Mac, memory card reader and in my camera... no luck. Pretty bummed these photos can't be recovered.

Jackass 2.5
Jackass 2.5
DVD ~ Johnny Knoxville
Price: $4.75
100 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Die-hard fans will be mildly entertained. Others, not so much., January 5, 2008
This review is from: Jackass 2.5 (DVD)
For die-hard fans of the Jackass and CKY crews, this provides some great commentary and clips that were left out of Jackass 2 -- however, there is a reason they were left out of the other movie ... they are pretty lame. Many of the clips are failed attempts or stunts gone wrong (not awesome 'wrong', rather didn't work at all).

For those who aren't as familiar with the crew and their antics, the stunts and skits in this video aren't that spectacular. If you haven't seen Jackass 2, I would suggest buying that and just watching the special features and added scenes from that DVD ... because that's pretty much what this entire video is ... sub-par content that should've been buried in the Jackass 2 special features.