Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Justin Pulsipher > Reviews

Browse

Justin Pulsipher's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin Pulsipher RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Abundance Cast Iron Teapot by Teavana
Abundance Cast Iron Teapot by Teavana
Offered by Teavana
Price: $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars we absolutely love it., April 8, 2016
This is an absolutely gorgeous teapot. I really don't know what else to say. we absolutely love it.

Victorinox SwissTool Spirit Multi-Tool with Pouch
Victorinox SwissTool Spirit Multi-Tool with Pouch
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $80.07
9 used & new from $80.07

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it daily and hate going without it, April 8, 2016
I use it daily. I've gone through about 3 different Leatherman tools. Each one seemed to last less time than the previous. One of my leatherman bits broke within a week of purchase. However, my Swiss Army Victoranox Spirit was going on 2 years old when I had to discard it at a TSA checkpoint because I was too used to carrying it on my belt and as a result forgot to pack it. Its blade was beginning to get dull from my frequent use, but it was in excellent condition, and not a single part of the tool had broken on me. It was replaced with an inexpensive Leatherman my girlfriend had lying around. I appreciated the sentiment, and it got the job done. Though I didn't find myself immediately reaching for it to solve every little problem like I did with my Victoranox. I put up with the other tool for about 2 months before I'd had enough and I went out and bought myself a Victoranox to replace the one I have to discard. The very first day it was back on my belt, I whipped it out 5 times to fix random things throughout the day... and that was before I even went to work.

Type C, iOrange-E™ 6.6 Ft (2M) Braided Cable with Reversible Connector for New Macbook 12 inch, ChromeBook Pixel, Nokia N1 Tablet, Asus Zen AiO and Other Devices with Type C USB, Black
Offered by iOrange-E
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality cable, December 17, 2015
I want expecting a great quality cable, being the only USB A to USB C cable longer than 1m available at the time of purchase. But is pleasantly surprised this is a very high quality cable with a nice braided nylon exterior. I want to get a couple more!

The Legend of Zelda Link Cosplay Costume
The Legend of Zelda Link Cosplay Costume
Offered by MOMODOUER
Price: $72.99
2 used & new from $72.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, really small even when measurements provided, October 25, 2015
There are a lot of mixed feelings here. I ordered this last year for Halloween. It did not arrive on time, as it was coming from China, something I overlooked when ordering, so... that's my fault. I do wish Amazon would make long delivery times more noticeable. But regardless, it didn't arrive on time. Life got in the way, and I hadn't even bothered to open the package until this Halloween. So, be aware I'm not holding the long delivery time (since that was my oversight), nor the inability to do an exchange against them. I didn't even attempt an exchange since it had been a full year.

First, let me prefix this by saying the quality of this set is really pretty nice. I provided my measurements when I ordered, and I have put on a little weight since then, but not enough to account for a few of the things I will mention here.

First, the white tights. They fit about right, but the waist is probably an inch an a half lower than would be comfortable for most men. No extra room in the front of the pants for the extra bits guys have, putting them on display for everyone.

The white undershirt also fit about right with one caveat: I had to untie one of the aglets on the rope closure and undo half the cord to simply put my head through the shirt.

The green overshirt. I like the quality on this piece, nice durable vivid green fabric. However... my arms will not fit through the arm holes. At All. More than could be accounted for with weight gain. They wouldn't even go over my biceps.

The hat was slightly too small. another 1/4-1/2" would have allowed it to fit, same with the bracers.

In short, I really liked this costume, but am really sad I will never be able to wear it.

Home Decor Art Poster with Cthulhu Monster Fantasy Mobile Wallpaper Wall Scroll Poster Fabric Painting 23.6 X 35.4 Inch (60cm X 90 cm)
Offered by Wengzheng Gong
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple hue, not tan, still great!, July 29, 2015
I love this poster, be advised though, the final print had more of a purple hue than a team/cepia hue as seen in this picture. It's also coming from china, not a problem, I just want expecting it to take so long to get delivered until I noticed it was coming from out of country.

CafePress The Rituals of Cthulhu Throw Blanket - Standard Multi-color
CafePress The Rituals of Cthulhu Throw Blanket - Standard Multi-color
Offered by CafePress
Price: $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would have liked this a bit larger, July 29, 2015
I would have liked this a bit larger, but it still looks great and is super soft, though a little on the thin side.

Rozinsanitary Oil Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Basin Faucet Sink Mixer Tap
Rozinsanitary Oil Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Basin Faucet Sink Mixer Tap
Offered by superwater
Price: $39.00
5 used & new from $25.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing finish and style, July 20, 2015
Amazing Oil rubbed finish that actually lets the bronze shine through.
The cross style handles really help go with the steampunk decor I was aiming for. One thing to note about the handles is that they only need about a quarter of a turn to go from 0 to 100%. Not really a disappointment, but I was expecting having to give it a few full twists.
Installation was super easy and only took a few minutes to do. It was straight forward enough a manual shouldn't be needed for most people, which is a good thing, because the manual was pretty much a generic one that they seem to include in all of the brands faucets and doesn't really apply specifically to this model. I have been having trouble finding other products to match this style in my bathroom though, but that is neither the fault of the manufacturer or a shortcoming of the product.

Moen 3858ORB Brantford Tub Filler, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Moen 3858ORB Brantford Tub Filler, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $55.81
13 used & new from $43.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid quality, nice finish., July 20, 2015
Of the six, yes, six Moen products I purchased this week from Amazon labeled as having an "Oil Rubbed Bronze" finish, this is the first one that actually lives up to that claim. While the others were an inky black, this is a dark, dark brown with shiny bronze highlights and accents. This filler is solid and has some definite heft to it. I haven't had a chance to install it, but I'm definitely happy with the quality thus far.

Moen DN6708ORB Danbury Paper Holder, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Moen DN6708ORB Danbury Paper Holder, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $14.77
18 used & new from $9.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Oil. Not Bronze., July 20, 2015
The color is black. Oil black. There is nothing bronze about these. No shiny bronze highlights at all like one would expect with something calling itself "oil rubbed BRONZE" I'll either be returning all the Danbury series I bought or end up using them in bathrooms other than the one I purchased them for.

Moen DN6786ORB Danbury Towel Ring, Oil Rubbed Bronze