Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebecca RSS Feed

Propet Women's W3915 Vista Walker Sneaker,Bone Smooth,8.5 X (US Women's 8.5 EE)
Propet Women's W3915 Vista Walker Sneaker,Bone Smooth,8.5 X (US Women's 8.5 EE)
Price: $77.22
9 used & new from $70.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, March 18, 2014
These fit well on my left foot but are just a little narrow on my righ(problem foot)
Velcro is good - makes it all the way across. They look good.
Only thing I'd like to see changed is a bit more spongy insole but thats easy enough to fix and the top strap a little lower down the shoe - tongue and strap seem to press right up against my ankle ...feet are such individuals!!
All said and done these are pretty good shoes and any one with 'normal' feet ie. not hobbit feet, should like these shoes.

Clean
Clean
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Clean (App)
This is exactly what is needed for these types of devices. It's about time these programs were not just for use by pc users! This one is incredible, and makes such a positive difference.

The Emperor's Edge
The Emperor's Edge
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic find!, May 9, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this, it was well paced, great characters and I highly reccomend it to anyone. Solid 5 stars erom me!

Harbinger (Fate's Forsaken Book 1)
Harbinger (Fate's Forsaken Book 1)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little farfetched for me... but I'm a little particular, January 21, 2013
This book was really well written. It was compelling... it's just that the further I got into it the more fantastic it got! (and not in the good way). I guess that's what's expected in the fantasy genre, I however, always get a lot more out of a book that's a little more plausibe. The best example of this was the girl (the 'heroine') turning into a dragon every five minutes, I just couldn't really reconcile it with real, believable life... which definately detracted from the story. That said however, this was so well written. I kept turning page after page long after my bedtime was past, the characters were well developed and the actual 'story' itself was quite well conceived. So, all in all, an enjoyable read.

Silas: A Supernatural Thriller
Silas: A Supernatural Thriller
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, Read it!, November 15, 2012
A real experience... a story that actually really draws you in. I laughed, I cried, I thoroughly enjoyed every second. What a fantastic author... not too much descriptive, but just enough to be absolutely compelling.

Red Seas Under Red Skies: Locke Lamora Book 2 (Gentleman Bastards)
Red Seas Under Red Skies: Locke Lamora Book 2 (Gentleman Bastards)

4.0 out of 5 stars How's he gonna get out of this one?, November 12, 2012
I thouroghly enjoyed this.. sequel? to The Lies Of Locke Lamora.
I wont go on to give a basic run down of the stoyline, but I will say this: after reading the very first few pages, I then spent the next three quarters of the book on the edge of my seat wondering how 'it' happened and that there must be SOME explanation. I think the author obviously did this on purpose.. to make sure we - the audience - keeps on reading. However, I would have kept on reading anyway, the story was engaging and compelling. The world and characters were rich and complex. To sum up: an excellent read, very entertaining and I recommend.

The Red Cross of Gold XXVIII:.: The Centaur (The Assassin Chronicles Book 28)
The Red Cross of Gold XXVIII:.: The Centaur (The Assassin Chronicles Book 28)

4.0 out of 5 stars Always keeping us guessing!, August 1, 2012
Again I finished this book in a matter of days! As said by Heidi, I too will be going back to the beggining for a re read of this FANTASTIC series once the last book's been written. A couple of things I don't understand though... how is Mark again split usunder and from where did the second body come from? and if Meredith was always a part of Nanna then why is Merry just a simple human... did Nanna manifest as Merideth always knowing she would fall into Mark's path? Anyway, another well written installment, I can't wait to see what happens next! Thankyou Mr Carrol for sharing this wonderful and uniqe story with us.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2012 5:33 PM PDT

The Red Cross of Gold XXVI:.: All That Is Fallen (The Assassin Chronicles Book 26)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, February 16, 2012
He's done it again! anther grpping installment in the ongoing tale of our Knight of Death. This one was finished in two days for me, even though I'd vowed to drag it out and make it last. One thing which ruined it a bit was that huge chunks of the story were repeated... entire chapters towards the end, had to be re read or skipped over, leaving only the very last few pages as actual continuation of the story. BAD publishing/ editing. The story itself? definately another solid 5 star rating.

The Red Cross of Gold I & II:.: The Knight of Death/The King of Terrors (The Assassin Chronicles Book 31)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, February 7, 2012
Wow! If you are looking at this, just go ahead and buy it. Seriously, I've just finished reading #25 and each one is a definite 5 star rating... I never give 5 stars! Now I find myself moping around, impatiently checking Amazon for the next instalment and desperately hoping they'll keep coming indefinitely. Go ahead my friend, you wont regret it... each book perfectly showcases the authors diverse knowledge and beautiful command of the english language, creating a story that is (honestly) almost impossible to put down.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2012 11:12 AM PDT

The Red Cross of Gold VI:.: The Dragonslayer (The Assassin Chronicles Book 6)
The Red Cross of Gold VI:.: The Dragonslayer (The Assassin Chronicles Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, February 7, 2012
Wow! i just literally cannot put these books down, ive just finished #25 and am impatiently awaiting the next installment. At the same time i feel i never want them to stop coming... what will i do, I've become immersed in this rich, complex, and fantastic story which really showcases the authors diverse knowledge and beautiful command of the English language.