Profile for Bumble > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bumble "I Bounce" RSS Feed (The Woods)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
z˛
Price: $16.99
26 used & new from $14.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars isn't enough!, November 8, 2014
This review is from: z˛ (Audio CD)
There is something for every Townsend fan here. I'm blown away by the scope of the three discs. I get my Epic-Project fix with Blue Skies, my Ziltoid story progression and loads of great belly laughs with Dark Matters, and for lack of a better description (sorry for how off this may be), I get a solid rock-opera with the third disc. The amount of styling, detail and art that went into the packaging alone is of great value. Mr. Townsend show enormous respect for people who love his music. I only wish more artists had this sort of production + delivery of the goods + quality + incredible value = happy customers-fans-supporters integrity and focus.

This is a no brainer, I feel like I'm getting away with something, seeing as I paid so little for so much.

Oh and please...Casualties of Cool part 2...pretty please? Or anything from Devin involving the incredible Che Amiee Dorval.

Into Darkness
Into Darkness
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great one-off., July 26, 2014
This review is from: Into Darkness (MP3 Music)
A bit different from the other music I have from this artist, but wonderful nonetheless. Lots of movement and energy.

Zion
Zion
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., January 25, 2014
This review is from: Zion (MP3 Music)
This is a bit different from the rest of the Hillsong catalog and I hope it's the direction they follow. I can't stop listening to this one. Songs like Oceans, Up In Arms, Love IS War, Stay And Wait, Relentless...amazing.

Sony BDV-E3100 5.1 Channel 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System with Built-In Wi-Fi
Price: $248.00
22 used & new from $176.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., January 25, 2014
As others have said, it's a tad underpowered sound-wise but it's plenty for our little room. Everything works just fine, the setup was easy, the wifi was easy and powerful. It's picking up our little modems signal from 50' away and through three walls. The Bluray OS is extremely similar to a PS3, which makes it feel like home.

Genuine Dell 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 DMS-59 600 PCI HDR Expressx16 128-bit MHz Video Graphics Card Display Card Graphics Board + With Dual DVI Splitter Y Cable Y-Splitter Cable Compatible Part Numbers: JJ461, 0JJ461
Offered by interweb_computer_solutions
Price: $48.50
8 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit old school (or just old), January 25, 2014
I have had a Dell e521 for 7 years. It's been the most reliable PC by far, in my experience. I purchased a second of the same from a great seller on Ebay, very cheap. This vid card was the one thing that was lacking. It is a smok'n card considering its antiquated nature. I had to make some minor case and lock-down adjustments but I'm very pleased.

Fintie Folio Case for Acer Iconia A1-810 7.9 -Inch Tablet Slim Fit With Stylus Holder - Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $10.79
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., January 25, 2014
Got this one for our new Asus tab. It fits just right and has actually protected it from a few minor "oopses!". It has paid for itself for that reason alone.

PS3 Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
PS3 Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Price: $9.99
77 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yepper!, January 25, 2014
R & C return to form, finally! And what stands out the most to me is the world this particular game inhabits, it's strangeness is notched-up, it's beautiful and creepy too. This is a keeper and will be pulled from the shelf on a regular basis. Who needs the next gen? Not me.

Custom Leathercraft 125XL Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, X-Large
Custom Leathercraft 125XL Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, X-Large
Price: $12.67
15 used & new from $9.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves co far., January 25, 2014
I have found these glove to be just about perfect for how I use them. Light work/activity, driving, shoveling (far too much this year) snow, walking the hounds, hiking, etc.

I actually don't want to use them for heavy/dirty work work and risk ruining them. They're that good.

Cable Showcase 6-Inch 2 x 3.5mm Stereo Male/3.5mm Stereo Female Cable (30S1-35260)
Offered by CommonByte
Price: $2.97
22 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exciting but..., December 22, 2013
This works exactly how I want it to. Not much else to say, it was cheap, arrived quickly and does what I need, woot!

SANOXY STR35-CBL6 6 Feet 3.5 mm Stereo Extension Cable Male to Female
SANOXY STR35-CBL6 6 Feet 3.5 mm Stereo Extension Cable Male to Female
Offered by SuperWhole
Price: $2.49
23 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not deliver., December 22, 2013
Literally, these cables (I got two) do not deliver the signal well at all. I'm not "into" this sort of thing, maybe lacking knowledge is a better way to put it but I'll venture a guess and say that there's a serious impedance issue going on here. Look somewhere else at something with better quality. The delivery was extremely slooooow too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9