Profile for HeatherD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HeatherD RSS Feed

Max Steel Turbo Bike Vehicle with Figure
Max Steel Turbo Bike Vehicle with Figure
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $5.04
40 used & new from $5.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Pinched my Son's Hand!!!, August 2, 2014
This is a terrible toy. It made my 6 year old scream and cry when the back wheel pinched his hand - twice. The back wheel pulls your skin into the framework of the motorcycle and that's the most logical place to put your hand to make it rev and go. I tried it and it did the same to me. It was quite a strong pinch and very unpleasant. Poorly designed and should not be sold.

Dear Mr. Walrus
Dear Mr. Walrus
30 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor message, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Dear Mr. Walrus (Hardcover)
This books has lovely illustrations and great pop ups, but it has a terrible message. The Walrus needs a friend and he rejects all the other animals except for another walrus. Not exactly the message I'm trying to teach my 3 year old. My husband picked this up in a clearance bin an now I understand why it was so cheap. Into the garage sale it goes.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, November 18, 2011
These are adorable and my 3yr old loves them. Quality is very good. The problem is they run very small and 3T was the largest size offered so I'm sad an exact exchange is not an option My son is is a short 3 year old at 36.5 inches tall and these just barely fit him and look a bit tight at the tip of the toe when he's sitting. I just started buying him 3T clothes a few months ago. So as soon as he grows any, there are done. I recommend the company post a size chart for reference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2011 10:08 PM PST

Melissa & Doug Car Carrier
Melissa & Doug Car Carrier
Offered by Todays Concept
Price: $13.58
111 used & new from $15.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun - Not very durable, March 26, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Car Carrier (Toy)
My 2 1/2 year old LOVES this toy. He's all about trucks and this one he can do more than just push around. It was his FAVORITE until it broke...twice. My son is not particularly rambunctious or hard on his toys. He was trying to make it navigate a small pile of dirt in the garden and apparently pushed too hard from the top of the trailer section and the bottoms of the supports broke on both sides. There is no way to fix that. I watched him do this and he was not being rough. My suggestion to other parents is to make sure this stays and inside toy. I think the dirt took the pressure off the wheels and that created a weak spot. I let him continue to play with the front cab and a few weeks later a big chunk in the left headlight came off. I am pretty sure he dropped it. I guess I just expected more from a wooden toy. All his other wooden toys have withstood some mild abuse. I'm quite torn in whether I should buy him another one because he loved it so much, but don't want to waste any more $$$.