Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mands > Reviews

Browse

Mands' Profile

Customer Reviews: 479

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mands RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Books by Hand Linen Thread
Books by Hand Linen Thread
Price: $6.08
7 used & new from $6.08

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 50 yards., May 4, 2016
This review is from: Books by Hand Linen Thread (Misc.)
NOT 50 yards, about 20. Inaccurate description.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kuretake Zig Cartoonist Kolinsky Hair Menso Brush Extra Fine
Kuretake Zig Cartoonist Kolinsky Hair Menso Brush Extra Fine
Offered by KOMESICHIJAPAN SHOP
Price: $14.99
114 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent brush, April 23, 2016
I really love it. its cabaple of very fine details with great control. It holds a lot of water and pigment, and can do very long lines.

LimoStudio Photography Video Studio Continuous Softbox Lighting Light Kit with Photo CFL 105W Bulb, AGG702
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good quality, requires storage space, April 23, 2016
For the price, this thing is an insane value. Barring an future incidents, as of now I can say this casts a very soft even day light, and was easy to setup.

I'm giving 4 stars because its completely impractical to take apart once put together, so you better have a corner somewhere dedicated to permanently housing this giant ass light. But I did, so I'm happy :)

Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Medium Point - Set of 15 (PC-5M15C)
Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Medium Point - Set of 15 (PC-5M15C)
Offered by voice of japan
Price: $23.15
204 used & new from $18.51

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent even vibrant colors, March 28, 2016
These colors are so vibrant, they pop right off the page. The colors go down VERY flat and even, and totally matte finish. after a minute or so you can paint right over the previous color with a new layer of paint, and for most colors it will be totally opaque. Really great for pop art, cartoons, or other highly stylized illustration. A+

ps, goes without saying, you cant really mix them too well, allthough if you're fast while they're still wet you can kind of blend edges

TreeWorks Chimes TRE415 Hand-Held Bar Chime with Cord Handle, Made in the U.S.A. (Demo Video)
Price: $35.99
18 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding chimes, February 13, 2016
Great sound, and even better quality. Perfect craftsmanship, high quality item. Holds up well & gives me the exact sound I want!

M-Audio Code 49 | 49-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with X/Y Touch Pad (16 Drum Pads / 9 Faders / 8 Encoders)
Price: $349.00
26 used & new from $322.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Initially "minor" bugs become eventual MAJOR headaches, February 6, 2016
I bought this because it looks really nice, is very slim, not bulky, nice square edges, bright colorful LED lights, and on top of all that, the keybed feels really great.

BUT. There are some glitchy little issues that I'm finding extremely annoying, such as having to restart the keyboard 3 or 4 times to register notes, with any software. Sometimes, a midi note will stick (not the key, the actual midi message) and I have to power cycle the keyboard again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2016 8:04 AM PDT

MoKo iPad Pro 12.9 Case - Premium Soft Silicone Skin Flexible Bumper Transparent TPU Frosted Rubber Back Cover for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch iOS 9 2015 Release Tablet, Crystal CLEAR
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i was hoping for, January 13, 2016
Was exactly what I was hoping for. A very light, snug fitting case thats soft and flexible to put on. Its about as slim as you can get while being very very durable. Price was also great. Would buy again!

Fly Swatter - Blue - Set of 2 Swatters - Manual not Electrical - 30 Days Guarantee
Offered by Celebright
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, thick and comfortable to hold, November 15, 2015
Good quality, thick and comfortable to hold. The netting on them is nice so you can be confident that whatever bug you hit with them will get smashed. The thickness is the best part, they're not flimsy at all and you can tell they're good quality. A set of two for this price is a great deal and they're really handy to have around.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

Salt & Pepper Grinder Set By B&M Home Accent Line Clear Glass Body Mill Top Made From Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, Preserves The Scent Of Your Spices & Adds A Touch Of Finesse In Every Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great salt & pepper grinders!, November 15, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened these, they are much larger than I was expecting! The set I was using was much smaller, and required them to be refilled pretty often. I love these because they hold a ton! They are very sleek, and look great sitting on our kitchen counter. I had no issues filling them, (the top just pops off) and they grind the salt and pepper really well. The quality seems great and I know they'll hold up well. Great addition to any kitchen.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, iZEEKER Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 [Lifetime Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me first say that I love my Lifeproof case that I have for my iPhone ..., November 11, 2015
Let me first say that I love my Lifeproof case that I have for my iPhone 6, but I feel like it's more bulky than I want, and makes it hard to access things like the charging port, headphones, etc. So, this screen protector fixes that problem. I can have a sleek case, and this screen protector makes it so I don't have to worry about my screen cracking. It arrived packaged well, and was easy to apply to my phone. It sticks on the screen super well, and I don't think I will experience any issues with it coming off the phone. Very happy with it!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20