Profile for J. Devine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Devine RSS Feed (Ottawa, Ontario Canada)

NXT Generation Girls Rapid Riser Compound Bow
NXT Generation Girls Rapid Riser Compound Bow
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy for Girls!, October 25, 2013
Santa brought this set to my daughter last Christmas. One year later, it is still in great shape and the suction cups actually stick to the target. My daughter loves it. Great toy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballet Skirt, November 2, 2006
This product is great for the little ballerina in any family. Free flowing, sheer with matching scrunchie. Fast delivery.

I Can Share: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books)
I Can Share: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books)
by Karen Katz
Price: $5.39
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I can Share: A lift the flap book by Karen Katz, July 2, 2006
This book was amazing! My 2 1/2 year old being an only child, was having some difficulty sharing. This is also a common trait during development. We read this book together over 20 times when it arrived, she loved it and it always wanted to read it. She memorized the book in a week and would read the book to me and my partner. Now, when a moment arises and it is time to share, she will say "this is my pail and you cant have it...but maybe we can share and you can use this pail instead". It is so great to know that the book did work, I would reccomend this book for all parents to purchase for a child or as a gift.

MS. J Devine