Profile for stymiehymie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stymiehymie RSS Feed (houston, Tx)

XFusion Spray Applicator
XFusion Spray Applicator
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $13.09
14 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 30, 2014
Bought 3 and none go them worked more than a few times. Worthless.

Naughty Monkey Women's Lysandra Bootie,Taupe,8 M US
Naughty Monkey Women's Lysandra Bootie,Taupe,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, but they're cute enough to keep, October 15, 2013
Cute shoes. A little wide, but I have a slender foot. They are wide in circumference, but once again I have slender aka skinny ankles. Perhaps, they are not supposed to be a fitted Either way, I think I'll keep them.

ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 19 Running Shoe,Black/Electric Pink/Apple,7.5 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 19 Running Shoe,Black/Electric Pink/Apple,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, comfy and cute, April 9, 2013
Really comfortable, while sporting a cute look. I'm a big MBT shoe fan, but since the new MBT styles are not what they used to be, these Asics have won me over. They run a bit large, so a 1/2 size smaller works.

Premium - Samsung A927 / Flight II - Full Diamond - Faceplate - Case - Snap On - Perfect Fit Guaranteed

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod cover, March 17, 2012
Came promptly, and was given to my 10 yr old granddaughter. While she broke the iPod, never a problem with he case. So, bottom line, it's pretty substantial, in addition to a good seller that delivered on time and the correct product.

TetraPond Telescoping Pond Net
TetraPond Telescoping Pond Net
Price: $24.29
24 used & new from $23.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Telescoping net that doesn't., March 17, 2012
This is my second telescoping net. The first one fell apart after a couple of weeks. Amazon was very good about returning a new one promptly. The problem is the second one has problems, different than the first, but the end result is the same, it doesn't work. I've thought about sending it back, but it's a lot of trouble and now I'm thinking they all suck, so why bother. I still have some time left to return it and may just do that.

Angelina Lady's Thermal Tights with Super Warm Brushed Interior, White,One Size
Angelina Lady's Thermal Tights with Super Warm Brushed Interior, White,One Size
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tights, December 7, 2011
Love the thickness of these tights. I got white for a Halloween costume, but will get them in black. I like a high denier, and while it's not stated what percentage the denier is, they don't show any skin. The company is extremely solicitous and has worked with me on an issue I had. They did everything and more to ensure my satisfaction. A definite company to order from.