Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Lee > Reviews

Browse

Lee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Colorado Timberline Men's Edinburgh Polo Shirt 100% Cotton Burgundy L
Colorado Timberline Men's Edinburgh Polo Shirt 100% Cotton Burgundy L
Offered by DirectDeals4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2016
Love this shirt fits husband great, looks great, washes up wonderful. Great buy!!!!!

Stok SIS2050 Grill Vegetable Tray
Stok SIS2050 Grill Vegetable Tray
Price: $12.19
8 used & new from $12.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit properly with Gridiron gas grill, June 26, 2016
It wobbles around in the grate opening because it does not fit squarely. I ordered a bunch of STOK inserts with my new Gridiron gas grill, and none of them fit properly. I'm going to be returning the whole grill. I gave two stars because the quality is good. It must fit with other grills because the reviews are all positive, but don't buy it for the Gridiron. In fact, don't buy the Gridiron grill at all if you plan on using any of the inserts.

Stok SIS1030 Grills Cast Iron Smoker/Steamer Insert for Grilling
Stok SIS1030 Grills Cast Iron Smoker/Steamer Insert for Grilling
Price: $55.90
3 used & new from $55.90

1.0 out of 5 stars or this is the worst product, ever, June 26, 2016
Either I'm doing something wrong, or this is the worst product, ever. Nothing fits. When this smoker is in the grill, the grill lid does not close all the way. I put the grate on top of this (as instructed), and the grate does not sit flat because of a little tab that is on the grate that fits with the other grate parts, but the smoker does not have space for this tab (photo attached). When the grate is on top of the smoker (crooked), the grill lid is not even close to being able to close. The only way to get the grill somewhat closed is to put the grate on upside down and sideways.

I have the Gridiron gas grill, FYI. I loved the idea of the inserts and was told they were included (did not buy the grill from Amazon- my bad, I should have looked at the box more carefully). I quickly ordered several inserts and none of them fit, but this is by far the worst. I don't understand all of the good ratings unless none of them are for the STOK Gridiron grill. I was already disappointed with the wok and the vegetable tray because they wobble around in the grate opening when I stir the food, then this piece of junk showed up and I'm going to return the whole grill. Perhaps these inserts fit in other STOK grills? I would have to imagine they do because of all of the positive ratings.

I've checked the owners manual to make sure that I didn't do something wrong during the assembly of the grill, and it all looks correct. I don't understand how STOK could make these inserts for their grills and not have them fit. Not even close to being able to fit. I'm honestly stumped and thought I must have put the grill together incorrectly, but the grill comes pretty much assembled except for the wheels.

Oh, also....the insert removal tool only works on the top half of the smoker, so if you want to smoke your steaks and then grill them (or grill anything else), you have to figure out how to get the heavy, hot, cast iron pot out of the grill, or wait for it to cool down.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Quik Chair Folding Quad Chair with Carrying Bag (Bright Red)
Quik Chair Folding Quad Chair with Carrying Bag (Bright Red)
Price: $13.90
14 used & new from $11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, lightweight chair to bring along for tailgating or ..., June 22, 2016
Perfect, lightweight chair to bring along for tailgating or camping. Not super high quality but not a piece of junk. I'm very pleased for the price.

adidas Performance Adilight SC XJ Slide Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/Silver/Clear Grey,4 M US Big Kid
Offered by Final-Score Athletics
Price: $23.60
4 used & new from $23.60

5.0 out of 5 stars simple sandals that you can easily slip on and off, June 22, 2016
Comfy, simple sandals that you can easily slip on and off. Probably would not be good for a long walk, but for doing chores in the yard or walking the dog, they are perfect.

PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System
PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System
Price: $259.95
46 used & new from $240.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the right pup., June 22, 2016
I returned this, but the product worked fine, just not fine for me. I have a rescue dog with some anxiety and it took me a long time to earn her trust. The dog obviously has to be shocked to learn the boundaries, and part of the training is to play with your dog close to the boundary at the end of each training session. Once my dog was shocked once, she would not come near me if I was anywhere close to the boundary, no matter how many treats I offered or whatever else I did. My poor pup just sat on the porch, terrified and confused, and it broke my heart so I returned this and just bought a tie out.

Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower-Head /Handheld-Shower Combo
Offered by Interlink Products
Price: $49.99
15 used & new from $14.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for renters who don't want to make a large investment., June 22, 2016
Great for the price, and I do emphasize "For the price." It's pretty cheap plastic with chrome colored paint. It works fine but is certainly not top of the line. I'm in a rental and didn't want to spend a lot, but needed to be able to give my dog a bath in the tub, and this does the trick. Makes it much easier to clean the tub, too. It was easy to install with no tools and comes with the plumbers tape.

Rubbermaid Easy Release Ice Cube Tray
Rubbermaid Easy Release Ice Cube Tray
Offered by Merry Higgin
Price: $6.66
37 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple is better, June 22, 2016
I never thought that I would write a review for a basic ice cube tray. I bought one of those fancy silicone trays and it was so hard to fill and to get the ice out of, that I needed a stronger drink when I was done! This is basic, but great. Easy to fill, easy to empty, and won't drive you to drink. If you searched for "ice cube tray" and are seeing all of the fancy options, sometimes simple is better.

OXO SteeL Wine Stopper and Pourer
OXO SteeL Wine Stopper and Pourer
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $9.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit well., June 22, 2016
This does not fit perfectly and does not create much of a seal, so everytime I open or close it it comes loose and spatters or drips wine on my counter (or my clothes).

Set of 4 Unbreakable Silicone Wine Glasses with Travel Bag, Premium Food Grade Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're outdoorsy and like wine, these are a must!, June 22, 2016
Love that I can take these places that glass would be not allowed, not appropriate or not practical. I'm planning on taking them hiking so that I can enjoy a nice glass of wine at the summit! I just throw them in my backpack and I'm off! They would be great for a pool, camping, concerts, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6