Profile for z > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

z RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vigilante Air Body Armor, Women's
Vigilante Air Body Armor, Women's
Offered by XSportsProtective
Price: $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself., March 31, 2014
This review is from: Vigilante Air Body Armor, Women's
These have proven themselves through two years of park ridding. I have nothing negative to say about them. They have spared me from serious injury and even the rib padding has come in handy. They are well thought out as far as design. I would have hated to have fallen off the rail without the spine protection these have. You can't tell in the pic but they go really low all the way down your back. Worth it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Half empty, February 6, 2014
Arrived half empty. Very presumptuous for a 50 dollar protein. The taste is good but this is egregious. Posting a pic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2014 1:53 PM PDT

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smilin' Smart Phone
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smilin' Smart Phone
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a baby shower gift., January 31, 2014
For a friend that is having a baby. Can't imagine a baby writing an amazon review about a toy cell phone. Oh wait I can....

Goo goo gah gah I lovey my cell phone. Wow such music. Oooh such colors. ABC 123 and one button looks like the tube daddy smokes when he mad.

There you go. Buy it now.

InterDesign Raphael Shower Caddy, Satin Nickel
InterDesign Raphael Shower Caddy, Satin Nickel
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $14.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Orgazmic, January 31, 2014
Another reviewer practically came during her description of the caddy so I thought I would go with this one. She's knows her caddy's and I respect her taste in them. It fits all of my bottles, even allowing them to be upside down minimizing my time fumbling about in the shower which is precious to me. I can also fit two razers and my clarisonic on the lower shelf. If it had just one more shelf for my "waterproof personal massager" it would have taken me there. But like most other women when it comes to shower caddy's we have to settle for what we can get from the flock of caddy's and appreciate its good qualities while hoping for longevity. It seems sturdy and has a good plastic holder on the top to grip the neck so we will see how long our dalliance lasts.

Tuft & Needle Five Handcrafted Mattress (Full)
Tuft & Needle Five Handcrafted Mattress (Full)
Offered by Tuft & Needle
Price: $350.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep like the living dead., January 31, 2014
I SLEEP IN A CORSET THAT TRAINS MY FLOATING RIBS TO CONTRACT CLOSER TO MY INTERNAL ORGANS WITH MY SUCCUBUS BETWEEN MY LEGS LIKE AN EGYPTIAN MUMMIFIED QUEEN. THIS BED IS FIRM ENOUGH TO KEEP MY IN MY SARCOPHAGUS LIKE STATE FOR THE ENTIRE TIME I AM ASLEEP WITHOUT TOSSING OR TURNING. WHEN I AWAKEN AFTER SUNSET MY BACK IS STRAIGHT AND FULLY RESTED DUE TO THE FIRM SUPPORT YET SOFT COMFORT OF THE MATTRESS AND I AM READY TO DRINK THE BLOOD OF MY VICTIMS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EVE WITHOUT ANY BACK ACHES WHAT SO EVER. I PREFER IT TOO MY PREVIOUS PILLOWTOP COFFIN.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2014 12:32 PM PST

4-Panels Shoji Screen Room Divider, White 71"H x 70"W
4-Panels Shoji Screen Room Divider, White 71"H x 70"W
Offered by Best Deal Stores
Price: $50.00
2 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You fancy huh?, January 25, 2014
Well this spruced up the joint. The panels are high quality and the golden hinges give it a fancy touch. I can leave my window open and slide the curtains to get air in without worrying about local pervs peeking at me. All win.

Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Price: $58.79
91 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't see my dog., January 25, 2014
I had moved into my apartment with wooden floors three months ago. One night while playing Borderlands2 from my bed I started sneezing and realized that I couldn't distinguish by gray toy poodle dog from the dust bunnies engulfing his figure. He had furnished himself a soft bed in the corner because he's a resourceful survivor. I'm a laid back Jeff Lebowski kind of gal so I don't notice these things until I can't see my dog. But it was time to do something once and for all, or just once, we'll see what the year brings. Some Rhode's scholar made a dissertation through vigilant research and testing on steam cleaners and posted it here. I took her/his advice and purchased this one from the others. This one is actually one the the cheaper ones. I was not dissapoint! I did a quick sweep while this sucker heated up and it was an easy disinfecting job. It came with two pads as well that you can just throw in the washing machine. This is some age we live in. You can't send your kids to school without worrying about them being shot but you can throw away your mop!

FURINNO XBF66-C Nihon Contemporary Side/End Table, Cherry
FURINNO XBF66-C Nihon Contemporary Side/End Table, Cherry
Price: $53.07
4 used & new from $51.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and style, January 25, 2014
Very nice quality. The plastic legs look like metal. I'm using it as a tv stand in my minimalist home and this is a nice and clean addition that matches the wood on my floor. The setup was easy and quick. I came home having just had my talons filed and painted at the Korean nail salon and it was at my door and I dared, yes I dared to do set it up right then and there. The screws came nicely packaged and adhered to a plastic bar by the heads so it didn't turn into a game of jacks. Looks like this was an Asian product from the simplicity of the instruction set and thoughtful packaging. If you had trouble putting this together check your family tree, there may be brothers married to sisters at the top branches.

United Face Womens Double Zip Front Chic Leather Jacket, Brown, Medium
United Face Womens Double Zip Front Chic Leather Jacket, Brown, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars THE LEATHER IS GORGEOUS, January 25, 2014
But the fit isn't good for my body type. I went larger as everyone was blabbing about but then the arms were too long. I think the boxy cut is unflattering for me and just need a different style. I'll stick to this vendor because the leather and price were just amazing. I say go for it if you are shaped like the mode. I'm a five foot tall human Spongebob Squarepants so it wasn't for me and I won't knock the ratting low cause of how high the quality was.

Calvin Klein Women's Luster Bare Underwire Bra, Buff, 32B
Calvin Klein Women's Luster Bare Underwire Bra, Buff, 32B

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, January 25, 2014
It's comfy because It's sheer but it makes my tits look like angry cartoon eyes on my chest. Like this: 。゜(`Д')゜。 So I wear it when I want to look sleek under a tight shirt but it's not for "romance night" when I'm showing off goods.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2014 9:10 PM PDT