Profile for Steve T > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve T RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Febco #905-212 Bonnet Repair Kit for #765 1" & 1-1/4"  Vacuum Breakers & Backflow Preventers
Febco #905-212 Bonnet Repair Kit for #765 1" & 1-1/4" Vacuum Breakers & Backflow Preventers
Offered by Advanced Warehouse Solutions
Price: $30.20
16 used & new from $27.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Original Replacement parts at a good price, February 20, 2014
There is something to be said about buying OEM repair parts. We had a freeze that damaged the existing bonnet and poppet, and by purchasing this kit, I don't have to worry about fit, quality, etc. The price was good, delivery was timely, and it all installed easily, in about 5 minutes. The sprinkler system is operational again and ready for spring! No worries, good quality parts, a good price, and quick delivery.

MAGNUM Men's Viper Pro 8" Side Zip Waterproof Boot WIDES (Black 8.5 2W)
MAGNUM Men's Viper Pro 8" Side Zip Waterproof Boot WIDES (Black 8.5 2W)
Offered by Shoe Annex
Price: $92.92
13 used & new from $92.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Boots that are comfortable, dry, durable, and inexpensive, January 16, 2014
This is my second pair of magnum boots. I can't attest to how long they will wear, but I used the other pair as motorcycle boots for 2 years, and then the dog ate them. However, the soles were hardly worn, and I expect to get at least 4 or 5 years out of this pair. The first pair I purchased were a bit snug, but they quickly broke in and were very comfortable.

Unfortunately, I recently injured my shoulder, and have not been able to break these in, but they fit like the first pair did. I expect them to break in well and be just as comfortable. While I can't say I ever tested them by completely submerging them in water, they have certainly seen their fair share of heavy rain and wet conditions, and my feet have always stayed very dry. I never had any issues with seems, zippers, etc., coming apart like I have had with other boots. These are durable, comfortable, and dry boots at a good price. I would recommend them to others.

Dishwasher Silverware Basket
Dishwasher Silverware Basket
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $36.75
7 used & new from $29.76

4.0 out of 5 stars works well.., September 6, 2013
This review is from: Dishwasher Silverware Basket
Ok. It's a silverware basket... hard to get too excited about these, but it is a good size and I don't run out of room... a good product and a good design. I would buy it again if I needed another.

Torin Portable Bubble Balancer, Model# TRA20061
Torin Portable Bubble Balancer, Model# TRA20061
Offered by Northern Tool & Equipment
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and does the job!, July 23, 2013
After 4 trips to the local tire store, they have proven that they can't balance tires, so I gave up and bought the Torin bubble balancer.

This piece is made in China, and is not made of the finest materials. The bubble calibration screws seem to be a bit soft, so be careful when adjusting the calibration. Also, check the calibration frequently. I rechecked after each tire, and then rechecked the balance on each tire. The key is to get the bubble centered as perfectly as possible during calibration, and when balancing the tires. Have patience, and this tool will work fine for you. For the first time in a long time, my daughter's car no longer vibrates on the highway.

Also, the springs on the stabilizer ring are a bit stiff if you are balancing light-weight wheels. make sure that the center of the wheel seats evenly and consistently around the cone. Otherwise, it won't balance properly. Fortunately, you can see if it is seated at a glance.

I spent about 2 hours balancing a set of tires, including removing from the car, detailed cleaning, balancing, and re-installing. The time I spent on this job was less than having to take the car back to the tire shop, and I can now say that the job is done correctly! the price of the tool is more than worth it, just for that reason.

With a bit of care and patience, this thing works great!

Filtrete Clean Living Filter, 14-Inch by 24-Inch by 1-Inch, 6-Pack
Filtrete Clean Living Filter, 14-Inch by 24-Inch by 1-Inch, 6-Pack
Price: $35.94
11 used & new from $26.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth spending a bit more..., July 20, 2011
These filters do a noticeably better job than the cheap discount filters you may find about everywhere. The problem I have is finding 14x24x1 filters of any kind. It's great to be able to just get on line when I use the last ones and have the new ones waiting when it's time. They don't last as long as some of the cheap ones, but that's because they are actually working... They catch a lot more particles... good filters at a good price.

RAM Mounting Systems RAM-B-202AU 1-Inch Rubber Ball Base with 1/4-Inch 20 Stud For Camera
Offered by GRAB-A-DEAL
Price: $9.10
70 used & new from $9.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, and works well, June 18, 2011
I ordered the RAM mount to use for my camera on an upcoming 7 day ride. This is a pre-ride review, but the RAM attachments work just like all the others, and hold tightly and securely. I read a prior review that noted that the stud will come loose, as it is not tightented when shipped. Be sure to get an allen wrench and tighten the stud before putting the camera on the mount. The item meets all my expectations for items from RAM...

Sun mountain speed cart cool paq black
Sun mountain speed cart cool paq black

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pack!, December 4, 2010
I got the cool-paq to go with my V1 Speed Cart. It works great, but the single cold pack that comes with the bag really doesn't do the trick by itself. However, I put a 6-pack in the bag, and added a second cold pack, and it worked great! Keeps things cold for the whole round. I you have a speed cart or similar cart that this will hang from, it's a great addition. The velcro strap at the top holds about all the weight, and is more than sufficient to secure the bag. There are also two more velcro straps on the lower back of the bag to help secure it all and keep it from swinging. The top compartment is good for other miscellaneous odds and ends. I'd certainly buy it again if this one dissapeared!

Teva Men's Obern Outdoor Sandal,Charred,8.5 M US
Teva Men's Obern Outdoor Sandal,Charred,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hiking sandals for a good price!, August 4, 2010
I ordered the Obern sandals to replace some older Teva hiking sandals that just gave up finally, and these are everything I expected. The package arrived on time, when expected, and I wear them in the evenings or weekends for walking, biking, and just tooling around the house. A little bit of adjusting to get the right fit, and they are good to go. Excellent shoes at a decent price.

TaylorMade Burner 09 Driver (Right Hand, Graphite, Regular, 10.5 Degree)
TaylorMade Burner 09 Driver (Right Hand, Graphite, Regular, 10.5 Degree)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and very forgiving!, February 19, 2010
I've been eyeing these for years, and finally got one. OK, so with my 18 handicap, I still have trouble with consistency on the driver, but the fades are less extreme, and I'm actually hitting a slight draw now. Even when I mis-hit, I seem to be in less trouble. great driver!

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey
Price: $11.21
265 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an Indie Rock fan... but a good CD.., March 15, 2008
This review is from: Pablo Honey (Audio CD)
I'm not a big radiohead fan, or a big Indie Rock fan, but I bought the CD because I like the tune "Creep". However, Anyone can Play Guitar is pretty good, too, and I find myself listening to the whole album, even though it's not the kind of stuff I would normally listen to.

Good CD.. give it a try!

Page: 1 | 2