Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Joann > Reviews

Browse

Joann's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joann RSS Feed

Wolo (310-2T) Loud One Horn - 12 Volt, Low Tone
Wolo (310-2T) Loud One Horn - 12 Volt, Low Tone
Price: $15.50
31 used & new from $9.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 2, 2015
Was easy to install and it works great.
Better than the factory horn.

Jebao EGP-4500 Pond Waterfall Fountain Pump, 4500gph, 420-watt ...
Jebao EGP-4500 Pond Waterfall Fountain Pump, 4500gph, 420-watt ...

1.0 out of 5 stars Pump stopped working after 1 week, June 2, 2015
I bought this pump in mid-April. I finally was about to put the pump in the pond last week and fire it up. At first it worked great, but after about a week of running the pump is completely dead. It is past the 30 day window to return to Amazon, so I contacted Jebao. We will see how that goes...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2015 5:46 PM PDT

Dorman 741-604 Front Driver Side Replacement Power Window Regulator with Motor for Ford Escape/Mercury Mariner
Price: $47.68
68 used & new from $38.14

5.0 out of 5 stars I used this to repair my front drive side window ..., November 7, 2014
I used this to repair my front drive side window. Fits exactly, just read the reviews and picked up some 10mm nuts before hand. Saved me a lot of money and only took about 15 minutes.

Bezl iPhone 5 and 5s & SE Case / a Minimalist iPhone 5 Corner Protector (Green)
Bezl iPhone 5 and 5s & SE Case / a Minimalist iPhone 5 Corner Protector (Green)
Offered by Bezl
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as designed, February 10, 2014
Really cute - I get tons of compliments on these "bumpers" (this is how most people recognize the Bezl). Everyone loves the way it looks and I've dropped my gold iPhone about 20 times since I've had the Bezl, and they've never come off and I still don't have any scratches. Of course, I have screen protectors on the front and back, which is key, but the Bezl really protects the phone. The only suggestion I would make is to buy screen protectors that even cover the sides of the phone. This is the only part that is susceptible to damage with the Bezl (and front and back screen protectors). I love the Bezl though and I'll be getting it on my next phone for sure.

Choice Parts - Black Sectional Connector - Great Non Sliding Sofa Fastener for Couch, Loveseat, Recliner, Chair or Chaise Lounge Sections of Large or Small Sectionals - Model #240
Offered by Laviaurre
Price: $18.74
3 used & new from $8.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Fixed the Problem, February 10, 2014
Our sectional couch pieces were so annoying, and this product completely fixed the issue and holds our couches together flawlessly now. Before, you'd simply sit down on the couch and it would slide back from the other couch piece. This holds the couches together like glue and were really easy to install. It only took us about 10 minutes to do and it's so worth it. Buying this connector for the price is such a crazy deal for having a sectional couch that no longer feels sectional. Amazing, I absolutely love it.

Champion Women's Sweetheart Empire Top
Champion Women's Sweetheart Empire Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, April 26, 2012
I'm 5'8, 168lbs, 38 C. The medium is amazing - I'm in love. It's so beautiful (I have the Robbins Egg Blue) for one, and it is the perfect size in the bust. It is tight enough but not too tight, and flows away from my stomach. It's really comfortable and has such a beautiful back. I was worried about it cutting into any back fat, but it doesn't do that at all. On the other hand, it makes my back look ripped! Get this shirt. You'll love it. Here to buy one in red.

Spalding Women's Capri Legging
Spalding Women's Capri Legging
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot Get Better Fitness Leggings for the Price, April 26, 2012
These are amazing. They never slide down when running and don't sit too tight on the waist. I got the heather grey and don't even have nasty sweat marks after I run. They're perfect. Absolutely perfect. Here to buy another pair of grey and two pairs of black.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2012 9:39 AM PDT

PT903W Women's Cut Light Weight Track Singlet-Moisture and Odor Control (Large, Kelly)
Offered by Game Gear
Price: $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love, April 26, 2012
I'm on this page so I can buy at least 3 more of these shirts. It was static the first time I wore it, but after that it went away. I'm 5'8, 168 lbs and I bought a medium. It fits perfect. It rests about half way down my butt and is loose enough to camouflage any undesirable chub. My only complaint is that the "Kelly Green" is much darker and about the exact same shade as the green in Michigan State. I love the shirt though - you absolutely can't get better for the price. It is SO GREAT for running.

Women's 3/4 Solid Leggings in One Regular Size (8 Different Colors) (Black)
Women's 3/4 Solid Leggings in One Regular Size (8 Different Colors) (Black)
Offered by Gravity Trading
Price: $3.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, April 26, 2012
The leggings already have a big run in the crotch after 2 wears. They are not that see through (which is the reason I gave it any stars at all), but other than that they're pretty bad in the world of leggings. They don't stay on and fall down, and it's not because they're too small for me. If you want an OKAY pair of leggings to wear a few times inside the house, you've found your pair.