Profile for Consumer X > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Consumer X RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Toshiba 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 5400rpm 2.5" Internal Hard Drive (PH2100U-1I54)
Toshiba 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 5400rpm 2.5" Internal Hard Drive (PH2100U-1I54)
Price: $49.99
48 used & new from $45.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The drive was purchased for a PS3. This drive ..., February 19, 2015
The drive was purchased for a PS3. This drive gave us the space needed to have all of our playstation plus games on the hard drive. I am not sure of what information would help others to decide if this drive is for them. This is the information that I can share. It fits perfectly into a PS3. As of today, its been in use for about a month and it works flawlessly. The system is used for many continuous hours on the weekend. The PS3 does not seem to run hotter. I have not noticed a difference in boot time. If it stops working or gives me issues, I will update.

Philips In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black (SHE2105BK/28)
Philips In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black (SHE2105BK/28)
Offered by Buywireless
Price: $11.27
8 used & new from $6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound Good price, November 1, 2014
This is what I was looking for. They are comfortable. I hate the ear buds that are pushed into the ear. These sit outside the ear canal. The cord is sturdier than the picture implies. The 3.5mm plug has a strait end. 90 degree plug does not work with the phone case that I use. I wish this information was included in the description. Sound quality is great for its price range. It is not at Bose or Beats level but its not anywhere near the high end price range. The mic works great. I have had no complaints when using it. They are perfect for my needs. They are durable enough to carry around in my pocket but cheap enough to replace if lost or damaged. I would purchase again.

Seidio BD2-HWSSGS4-BGOBEX Waterproof Case and Holster Combo for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Black/Gray
Price: $69.60
16 used & new from $44.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Best waterproof case available for S4, May 2, 2014
The case is not perfect. It is however the best option for a waterproof case for the S4. The sound volume is less when compared to a nude phone or standard case. I have only encountered problems hearing the other party when in really loud places. I have never had a problem with people on the other end of the call hearing me. I am willing to trade depreciated sound in loud places for the ability to use my phone at/in the pool. Great source of music when in shower or watching a video or reading a book while taking bath. Used it in water parks and many other watery places(add wrist strap to prevent dropping). Bluetooth, WiFi, and NFC work fine. I have dropped the phone may times and the case and phone are good. The dots that some complain about is not a issue for me. I take my phone out of case about once a month to clean out any dust that may have gotten in when charging. It is much slimmer than an otter box defender and offers similar level of protection. It has a hard plastic outside with rubber bumpers inside. It is not very grippy. The rubbery part is around the outer edge surrounding the case. Some might find it slippery. The S4 has a 5" screen size so be mindful of this when you holster this thing to your belt. Its not tiny. I love my obex case. If you keep in mind that you are placing your phone into a watertight plastic box then you will love this case also.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - OtterBox Defender Series - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - OtterBox Defender Series - Black
Price: $24.99
22 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, January 17, 2014
I have used the defender case on older phones. The defender has always been good at "defending". The rubber on the old case would stretch and not fit well over time. The contacts that hold the phone to the holster would break. (Had to use warranty 2 times for this issue.) The NEW case does not suffer from these problems. The clip is sturdy and the rubber is tight. It is not as bulky as the old cases. It has a built in screen protector that does not reduce the touch sensitivity. This is a great case.

Astor Bidet Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment CB-1000
Offered by Perella's
Price: $44.95
7 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised., October 29, 2013
I tried this based on a friends suggestion. This is my first bidet. It was very easy to install and it works like described. The aim on the water jet is accurate. It hits the necessary parts.

It is made of all plastic parts and seems sturdy enough to serve its purpose.

There are only 2 things to keep in mind when purchasing.
1. The water is not heated. It may give you a jolting start to your day on a cold morning.
2. If you live in a place with males with bad aim, then you may have to take seat apart for a thorough cleaning.

I will purchase another one.

4 Fenzer Rechargeable Cordless Phone Batteries for Uniden BT-1015 BT1015 Cordless Telephone Battery Replacement Packs
Offered by emaxmall
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my phones from becoming trash., October 9, 2012
These batteries have been in my phones for over a month now. The battery life seems to be better than the original. I was on the brink of spending another $90-$120 on new phones. I have 4 hand sets. It is nice to complete a phone conversation without switching between all 4. The batteries work well and I would recommend to friends.

PlayStation Vita USB Cable
PlayStation Vita USB Cable
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Please be honest, September 18, 2012
I purchased this cable to charge my kids PSvita while in the car. The description of the item says "PlayStation Vita USB Cable by Sony." The images of the item are of the cable in a Sony PSvita box. The images of the unboxed item show the Sony PS logo. It is plainly there. The item that i received came in a plastic bag with no logo. It was a knock off. It was not the item that i thought that i was purchasing. I am willing to take a chance on knock offs if the price is good. I would like to make the decision myself and not be tricked. The cable works. I have had the cable for a couple of weeks and the 3 times that it was used, it functioned properly. I give it 2 stars simply because it works. UnitedIntegral was the seller.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2013 9:18 PM PST

AT&T Micro-USB Car Charger with USB Port - AT&T Original Accessory
AT&T Micro-USB Car Charger with USB Port - AT&T Original Accessory
5 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the charger and love the price., July 13, 2012
I have used this charger for 2 months and have had no issues. It came packaged in sealed ATT plastic. It can charge a usb device while charging your phone. It nice the be able to charge 2 phones. The blue light can be distracting but it is not a deal killer. I would purchase again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., July 13, 2012
This is a simple device. Its a padded spring loaded clamp with a suction cup. I purchased 2 iOtties and have been using them for a couple of months. I do not use it daily. It is used when I need my phone for navigation. It has been used with LG Nitro, Motorola, and iphone 4s. It securely holds cellphone. I can use the mount with the case on the phone with no problem. The suction cup keeps the phone secure. It comes with a plastic plate for dash mounding(I have not used it). It is small and fits easily into a glove box. The only point of concern may be the neck. It does not appear to be as sturdy as the rest of the device. I have yet to have issues.

Motorola Micro-USB Home and Travel Charger
Motorola Micro-USB Home and Travel Charger
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $6.00
25 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, February 7, 2012
It looks just like the charger that came with my phone. It seems to be genuine Motorola equipment. It was less than half the cost of purchasing from moto or wireless store. Make sure you receive both pieces. I just received the wire. I had to contact seller the get the other piece. Had to wait another week to get the complete set. It was still a good deal.

Page: 1 | 2