Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Aurora, CO)

Stainless Steel Staircase LED Solar Step Lights, Solar Dock Light?Solar Powered
Stainless Steel Staircase LED Solar Step Lights, Solar Dock Light?Solar Powered

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - lights stop working after short time, April 27, 2015
Purchased these in January. For about 2 weeks, all worked as expected, but by end of week 2, one was no longer working. The other lights would only remain on for about 4-6 hours. Now, four months later, none of them work. This was a waste of money. I should have just thrown a $20 bill in my front yard and saved the installation trouble.

Todd's Seeds, Wheatgrass Seeds, One Pound, Cat Grass Seeds, Hard Red Wheat
Todd's Seeds, Wheatgrass Seeds, One Pound, Cat Grass Seeds, Hard Red Wheat
Offered by Buy Our Stuff Cheap
Price: $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, April 25, 2014
My cats love this grass. It grows quickly and is very green and lush for about 2 weeks. I overseed every week or so to keep some growing for my two grass eating kitties.

CL by Chinese Laundry Women's Nolita Patent Wedge Pump, Black, 10 M US
CL by Chinese Laundry Women's Nolita Patent Wedge Pump, Black, 10 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes look awesome but fit wide, April 25, 2014
These shoes look very nice, but as you wear them throughout the day, they seem to stretch out width wise and flop off of your heels. I had to buy heel pads and 'ball of the foot' pads to keep my feet from sliding foward or sliding out of the shoe. So, that added another $12 to the cost of the shoes.

Mission Hockey CSX Junior Inline Hockey Girdle - Large
Mission Hockey CSX Junior Inline Hockey Girdle - Large

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, April 25, 2014
I purchased these for my 11 yr old son who plays inline hockey. He loves them. He says they are great padding for his bootie and hips.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2014 9:10 PM PDT

Soffe Big Boys' Long Sleeve T-Shirt,White,S (8)
Soffe Big Boys' Long Sleeve T-Shirt,White,S (8)
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is fine, but description of sizing is inaccurate, April 25, 2014
The shirt is a plain white long sleeve t-shirt and is fine, however, I ordered a Small (6/7) and received a small size 8. If I wanted an 8, I would have ordered an 8.

Carrying Case for iPhone 4 - Non-Retail Packaging - Pink
Carrying Case for iPhone 4 - Non-Retail Packaging - Pink
Offered by Yiki Beauty
Price: $2.99
47 used & new from $0.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but color transfers to fingers, March 16, 2014
I like this case. Probably not the best for those that are hard on their phones or prone to dropping them as there is no protection for the phone face at all. I purchased the hot pink color, and love it, however the pink transfers to my hands and fingers when holding the phone. The pink does not wash off very easily either. I'm a little worried that I'm being slowly poisoned by cheap China paint ;-)

Fisher Price Sweet as Me Stroller
Fisher Price Sweet as Me Stroller

3.0 out of 5 stars Pain in the rear to put together, December 27, 2009
My 20 month old daughter received this for Christmas and she enjoys pushing her dolls around in it. It is decent quality and does what it is supposed to do, but the directions to put it together are awful. I think the "Directions Writer" for this toy flunked out of Direction Writing school. The directions are diagrams only, and not very good diagrams. It took 3 adults an hour to trouble shoot this thing to finally get it together. Such a pain, but at least my daughter is enjoying it now.

Insten® Car Charger Compatible With Nintendo DS Lite, Black
Insten® Car Charger Compatible With Nintendo DS Lite, Black
4 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Item works, but cord is very short, June 29, 2008
This DS Car charger works well, but the cord is very short (nothing like the picture.) Our power outlet in the back seat is in the rear of the center console near the floor. My son must sit in the center seat to play his DS if the charger is plugged in (which means I have to move his booster seat over), and it still tends to disconect from the DS if he lifts his DS up too high. Like I said, it charges the DS, but not as conveniently as I'd hoped/assumed.

Safety 1st Deluxe 4-in-1 Bath Station
Safety 1st Deluxe 4-in-1 Bath Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use this one again..., November 7, 2004
I rec'd this tub as a shower gift. It seemed like a nice idea--collapsible, sleeve for bathing a newborn, and the ring which would aid in helping an older baby sit. The troubles began as soon as we took it out of the package--trying to get it to click together and lock took both my husband and myself pulling and pushing on it. Once locked, we didn't want to unlock it for fear of it not locking in place again, so we were never able to collapse it for easy storage. The sleeve worked ok, but we always needed to make sure the water level was low because wet babies slide down it very easily. Once our son could sit up, we used the ring but had to wrap a washcloth around the support pole and the top of the ring because it would chafe his belly if he leaned against it. To top it all off, it leaked from the bottom of the tub where the seal is...not every time we used it, but enough to get very tired of it. We moved our son to the big bathtub as soon as we could safely get away with it.