Profile for Jo S > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jo S RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet, green
LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet, green
Offered by Blue Spotlight
Price: $119.99
24 used & new from $29.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but, February 16, 2012
My two year old loves this! He can work our smart phones, so we thought this would be good for him. He knows how to work it, however, they don't offer very many games for his age group. Also, the apps are SO EXPENSIVE! I cannot believe that the average app is 10 dollars per game. OUCH!

Melissa & Doug Puzzle Storage Case Single Wire
Melissa & Doug Puzzle Storage Case Single Wire
Price: $12.99
30 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 16, 2012
Keeps puzzles tidy. When I invested in nice wood Melissa and Doug Puzzles, I hated to see them get lost or damaged at the bottom of a toy box. This product keeps them nice and organized!

Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
by Myron Mixon
Price: $13.86
45 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Pit Master, February 16, 2012
I got this book for my husband, who is learning to smoke. He loves the show BBQ pit-masters and so I knew this would be perfect! We have tried many of the recipes and we just love them! Thanks for sharing your secrets, Myron!

Potty Time Potty Watch - Blue
Potty Time Potty Watch - Blue
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $12.09
18 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars okay., February 16, 2012
My son was not interested in the product, and the song is a bit annoying, but I like the idea.

Down Home with the Neelys: A Southern Family Cookbook
Down Home with the Neelys: A Southern Family Cookbook
by Patrick Neely
Price: $19.68
123 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Neelys lovers, February 16, 2012
This is a must have if you enjoy "Down home with the Neelys". Simple southern cooking at it's best! Pat also sneaks in some great smoking and BBQ tips!

3 Ninjas
3 Ninjas
DVD ~ Fritzi Burr
Price: $6.12
37 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 ninjas, February 16, 2012
This review is from: 3 Ninjas (DVD)
My husband loved these movies as a kid, so as a joke I bought him the dvd. My husband and son enjoy them together now. Kind of silly and cheesy, but appropriate for young kids... (and dads.)

LeapFrog Digital  Download Card (works with all LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS and LeapReader)
LeapFrog Digital Download Card (works with all LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS and LeapReader)
Price: $15.99
22 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont pay full price at the store, February 16, 2012
I keep an eye on these and buy them when they go below 15 dollars. Saves me money in the long run! They work just like an itunes card! I would recommend them!

Dakine Campus Pack Large, Black/Kernigan
Dakine Campus Pack Large, Black/Kernigan

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Dakine Large Campus Pack (Sports)
This backpack is so nice! It has room for everything! My little brother uses it to carry his laptop and other gadgets, safely, yet in style!

Barney's Favorites Vol. 1
Barney's Favorites Vol. 1
Price: $11.49
52 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, February 16, 2012
I listened to this CD as a kid, and now I can share it with my son! He loves it! You cant beat the classics!

Big Mouth Toys Funny Toilet Paper: Obama
Big Mouth Toys Funny Toilet Paper: Obama
Price: $6.13
36 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, February 16, 2012
Got this as a gift for my dad and the whole room burst into laughter. The roll is about half the size of an average toilet paper roll, and very thin (not like I would recommend really using it.) The picture is crystal clear! Even though it cost about a months worth of REAL TP, It's worth the laughs!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4