Profile for Al > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Al RSS Feed (Houston,Tx)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pentair 521109 IntelliCom 2 Interface Adapter Replacement High Performance Pump
Pentair 521109 IntelliCom 2 Interface Adapter Replacement High Performance Pump
Price: $181.50
6 used & new from $172.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good with Compool, March 30, 2015
I have an old compool 3600 controller and replaced my single speed pump with Intellipro variable speed pump. This Intellicom 2 is the most economical option out there in order to program the variable speed pump with the compool controller. Installation is not hard at all, but kind of messy as this adapter need to get fitted inside the compool controller. You will need the cable provided by the pump and some open relays on the old card, again I am not an expert and was able to do it myself.
In all, for less than $200 you do not need to replace the pool controller which can be expensive. Now I can control the Intellipro using my old compool.

Zodiac R0373500 Energy Filter Bowl Replacement Kit for Zodiac Baracuda Ray-Vac Pool and Spa Cleaner
Price: $42.00
7 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the exact bowl replacement which the local pool ..., December 19, 2014
This is the exact bowl replacement which the local pool store is asking over $ 80.00 for !!!

Perfect

Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For New Generation HP 950XL 951XL (2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow) 8 Pack CN045AN CN046AN CN047AN CN048AN Compatible With Officejet Pro 8610, 8620, 8630, 8640, 8660, 251dw, 276dw MFP, 8100 - N811a, 8600 e-All-in-One - N911g, 8600 Plus - N911n, 8600 Premium - N911a Printer
Offered by Xpress Ink & Toner
Price: $28.01
13 used & new from $22.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase., November 28, 2014
I was hesitant before buying these as some of the reviews here said that the printer will not show the ink level and it will show it always empty.
That was not my case, I have the 8600 Plus, I got the usual message of not being a genuine HP product when I first installed it, but that was it, everything after that ran flawlessly. I can not tell the difference in quality between these and the original HP cartridges. If I press on the estimated ink levels it shows me now after a month of use about 90% full cartridge.

Doctor's Best Best Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid Featuring Bioenhanced Na-RALA (100 mg), Vegetable Capsules, 60-Count
Price: $16.09
12 used & new from $16.09

1.0 out of 5 stars I have type 2 and high blood pressure. After ..., November 11, 2014
I have Diabetes type 2 and high blood pressure. After taking this for over 2 months I did NOT see any difference in my numbers, NONE.
This product had no impact on me !

Poolmaster 20183 18" Aluminum-Back Algae Brush w/ Stainless Steel Bristles - Premier Collection
Price: $20.97
10 used & new from $16.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, October 20, 2014
For anyone who is considering to buy this you need to understand that is it a heavy brush compared to the nylon ones are it is a stainless steel and it is heavy.

It is a great brush to use on your pool walls specially if you have any kind of algae problem

McLane 2058 Edger 30-Inch Drive Belt
McLane 2058 Edger 30-Inch Drive Belt
Price: $15.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 20, 2014
It is the Genuine Mclane belt for my edger.

TRUEtest Test Strips, 200 Count
TRUEtest Test Strips, 200 Count
Offered by Buy Wholesale Prices
Price: $32.75
15 used & new from $30.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 20, 2014
Still the best

The price beat my insurance deductible for other brands. I compare it to the Acu check and the numbers are within 5%

Speedo Men's Playa Volley Swim Trunks, New Navy, XX-Large
Speedo Men's Playa Volley Swim Trunks, New Navy, XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 20, 2014
It is so nice to order shorts online and get them in 2 days. They look great and fit great.

Omron BP785 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Black/white
Omron BP785 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Black/white
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $79.99
25 used & new from $70.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Good looking machine but great piece of junk !, October 20, 2014
I had for few months and I had enough of getting errors at least half of the time. Error 1 and Error 5 ! These units are defective and Omron need to call them back . This is ridiculous, there is no reason for us customers to find solutions for Omron mistakes !

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
Price: $169.50
122 used & new from $135.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Customer Support, Horrible Warranty service, Never buy from Netgear, June 11, 2014
I bought this router in Jan, it worked fine for 5 months, then started to drop connection continuously.

I tried to find a phone number for Netgear support to be surprised that they want to charge me for their "support" same applies to chat. The only way to contact them was through email and they do take their time in answering their email. So far their answers are so genetic not to the point, they just refer me to some directions on their web site!!! Where is the Warranty support?? !!!

HELLLO Netgear, I am not asking for customer SUPPORT to be charged, I am asking you to respect the Warranty and fix your piece of Junk which I paid over $200 for!

It puzzles me how Netgear fails to understand that I as customer have chosen to pay over $200 for a router because I expected the best. The best not only in router, but in customer service. I believe that the router is the most important piece of equipment in my network. When my router malfunction, my network does not work anymore. Netgear needs to understand that any potential problem with their router needs to be addressed with extreme urgency. I do not have the time to wait 24 hours for your email answer and back and forth!

I remember when my previous Asus router went bad 2 years ago, and was still under warranty, Asus rushed me a replacement after a 5 minutes phone call. I expected the same from Netgear, but I guess they have no clue for customer service. This will be the last Netgear product I buy, period!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2015 12:02 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5