Profile for Stitches > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stitches RSS Feed (Newark, Delaware USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Paul Mitchell by Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Texturizing Sea Spray for Unisex, 5.1 Ounce
Offered by sarrina beauty
Price: $7.00
38 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... post menopause slightly frizzy hair a lovely scent and nice beachy waves, August 18, 2014
Gives my post menopause slightly frizzy hair a lovely scent and nice beachy waves. Not sticky. Feels light.

Trader Joe's Satay Peanut Sauce 9 Ounce Jar
Trader Joe's Satay Peanut Sauce 9 Ounce Jar
Offered by CHAZARI
Price: $12.93
3 used & new from $12.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on this, July 14, 2014
Bought this at local Trader Joe's store, so I can't comment on the shipping etc.
Don't waste your money on this. It tastes nothing like peanut satay sauce. It's tastes a bit
like vinegar. I thought maybe I'd gotten a bad lot, but a quick check on the internet proved
others didn't like it either. What a disappointment.

Anettes Chardonnay Wine Brittle, #7318
Anettes Chardonnay Wine Brittle, #7318
Offered by IWA
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, June 24, 2014
Given as a birthday gift to an amateur wine connoisseur. I've had other confections from Anettes and they are delicious.

Cortizone 10 Quick Shot 360° Continous Spray with Healing Aloe, 1.5 fl oz
Cortizone 10 Quick Shot 360° Continous Spray with Healing Aloe, 1.5 fl oz
Price: $7.64
18 used & new from $6.72

3.0 out of 5 stars It Stings!, June 24, 2014
I got a sunburn at the beach 2 weeks ago and the area between my shoulder blades is terribly itchy.
When I could, I got my husband to rub some hydrocortisone cream there, which gave me about 6 hours of relief.
I bought this spray for use when he's not available. I got it at Walgreens. There's no denying the convenience or ease of use, but my dear God, it STINGS! The stinging lasts about 1-2 minutes. I found my blowdryer helped dry the spray faster which lessened
the time, but not the sting. I get about 4 hours of relief. I would be hard pressed to recommend this product. It's very expensive and the stinging is a big draw back.

File Folder Blue California - 100 ea
File Folder Blue California - 100 ea

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, May 3, 2014
Product is fine. It's a light blue. Thinner than I'm used to. Wouldn't have bought it except I was in a pinch.
Probably won't buy again just because of the high price.

Duro-Med Inflatable Bed Shampooer
Duro-Med Inflatable Bed Shampooer
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $8.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped USPS, May 3, 2014
I have no complaints about the product. I am not happy with the stated shipping info. It stated the product would arrive on a Sunday. I thought that was weird, but was happy because I needed it Monday night. Sunday comes and goes: no Shampooer. I'm seaching bushes, calling neighbors, etc. I check the tracking info and it says it was delivered! Now I'm really worried. Re-read tiny print in the confirmation & noted it said shipped USPS and "On rare occaisons items marked as delivered will be delivered in the next 72 hours". Oh really? Much to my relief, it was in my mailbox on Monday. I had read some complaints about Amazon using USPS instead of UPS or FedEx. I'm begining to understand.

Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (100g-3.5oz)
Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (100g-3.5oz)
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $17.84
21 used & new from $10.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed in new tube, May 3, 2014
The tube is plastic, not metal. The cream seems slightly thinner in texture. The tube doesn't collapse like the old metal one so you have to shake it down to the opening when you get to the bottom of the tube. Still it's very nice. Arrived on time, which was very important to me.

Disney Frozen Small Doll Anna Castle Playset
Disney Frozen Small Doll Anna Castle Playset
Price: $14.95
44 used & new from $14.75

3.0 out of 5 stars "Where's Elsa?", March 22, 2014
Given as a birthday gift for 4 yr old. She had a big smile for about 5 seconds, then frowned and asked "Where's Elsa?"
Seriously, why couldn't they have included the other sister? Toy is on the small side, but that was fine with me and she didn't mind the size. Anna is wearing a Magiclip dress.

Disney Frozen Sisters Giftset
Disney Frozen Sisters Giftset
Price: $12.99
111 used & new from $12.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Small. Good for the car, March 22, 2014
Bought these for smitten granddaughter. Wanted something small for the car & these fit the bill. They reminded me of a Happy Meal toy.

Rice Paper Window Film 24-by-36-Inch
Rice Paper Window Film 24-by-36-Inch
Price: $19.97
15 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's more opaque if back lit, March 22, 2014
I put this in a glass front cabinet in our office. It wasn't as opaque as I'd seen in an office door. Then I realized the office door was back lit by the ceiling lights and it obscured the view.
If I did it over again, I'd look for something denser. It's quite attractive and was very easy to put up. Appreciated the enclosed "squeegee". Left it unrolled overnight which helped too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18