Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Rott > Reviews

Browse

J. Rott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Rott "Hazel" RSS Feed (Orlando, FL USA)

5x11 Rubber Sealed Ball Bearings (10) 5x11x4 MR115-2RS
5x11 Rubber Sealed Ball Bearings (10) 5x11x4 MR115-2RS
Offered by Advantage Racing Products
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 30, 2015
Nice bearings and a perfect fit on my Blitz. Can use for my son's Slash also.

Maxam SK7473 Falcon Vii Lockback Pocket Knife
Maxam SK7473 Falcon Vii Lockback Pocket Knife
Offered by Genius Web Tech
Price: $5.35
12 used & new from $4.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Maxam Knife, February 3, 2012
I bought these to use at my vacuum shop. They were a bit bigger than I thought, but work just fine. The blade does not hold a sharp edge for very long, but it is not an expensive knife. Good feel and easy fold and unfold.

32 Rolls BPA FREE OfficeSmartLabels DYMO-Compatible 30252 Address Labels: 1-1/8" x 3-1/2"

5.0 out of 5 stars Labels - Great Value, May 18, 2011
This is by far the best price and value. Since I go through a lot a labels in my store, I need a lot. Have not had a problem with them so far. Just as nice as the Dymo labels.

LEGO Kids' 9002960 Star Wars C3PO Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Figurine
LEGO Kids' 9002960 Star Wars C3PO Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Figurine
Offered by The Watch Co.
Price: $12.48
8 used & new from $12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars C3PO Watch, August 24, 2010
We got this for our 12 y/o son for his birthday. He has wanted one of these for a long time. He loves it and was upset that he may have lost it on our vacation. It is fun in the fact that you can change the band to any pattern you want and seems to be made well. The clasp takes a bit getting used to by yourself but in all a very nice product. I wish they would make a divers version for adults!

Canon imageCLASS MF4370DN Multifunction Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF4370DN Multifunction Laser Printer
Offered by thehappystore
Price: $549.99
6 used & new from $119.75

5.0 out of 5 stars MF4370DN Great Deal!, January 21, 2010
We bought this after really getting tired of paying out the nose for ink. The Epson that we had required that all 4 inks be filled or it would not work. You could not even print black only, if another ink was out. So I looked at lasers. I originally considered purchasing the Brother MFC 7840 as it had great reviews, but could not find a good deal when I needed it. So I looked at the Canon. I had great luck with their products before (2 inkjets, scanner, camera) and liked the features of this all-in-one. The specs don't lie...8 seconds for first page!. Reasonably quiet and nice copies and prints. We home school and needed the copy feature and mostly print black and white. This is perfect for us. I have not tried the network feature yet, but it seems easy for the Mac. I would recommend this printer hands down. I have not had to buy the toner yet, but Amazon has the toner for about $44 or so. You can also get aftermarket toner cart's for much less making your per-page cost very low. I will try them later.

Victorinox Children's Bambino Swiss Army Toy
Victorinox Children's Bambino Swiss Army Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, January 6, 2009
Bought these for a 6 y/o boy and 10 y/o boy and they love them. We both have the real ones and the boys wanted to join in the fun. Nicely constructed, and even functional to a point. Nice size also.

Airborn (Bccb Blue Ribbon Fiction Books (Awards))
Airborn (Bccb Blue Ribbon Fiction Books (Awards))
by Kenneth Oppel
28 used & new from $1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read!, March 28, 2008
Airborn is probably one of my favorite books by Kenneth Oppel. I especially love the style in which he writes. It's very unique because the story is fantasy but yet, you get the feeling that it really could happen! The book is action packed and has a cast of fantastic characters, both good and bad. They make the story unforgettable to the reader. If you love great adventure books you should read Airborn. As soon as I started it I couldn't put it down!