Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for ESMIKCIH > Reviews

Browse

ESMIKCIH's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ESMIKCIH RSS Feed (ZIMBABWE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fat Loss Monitor with Scale
Fat Loss Monitor with Scale
Price: $44.99
75 used & new from $44.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Dead pixels after 6 years, September 14, 2015
I bought this 6 years ago and worked well. It recently started to have dead pixels on the screen which made the scale unusable. I need to buy a new one but I will not buy it because of this problem. It should have lasted much longer.

Sevda Türküleri
Sevda Türküleri
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Anatolian songs with European tune, January 13, 2015
This review is from: Sevda Türküleri (MP3 Music)
This CD was released in 1995 and it has since become a masterpiece. A world class tenor Omer Yilmaz sings Turkish folk songs that were played by a world renowned classic guitar Bekir Kucukay. Some of the songs are instrumental masterfully interleaved amongst the songs. This is a very unique study with a pleasant combination of two worlds, Anatolian songs played with Western tunes. Buy it, you will not be disappointed.

Nuun Active Hydration, Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tablets, Original Mixed Flavor 4-pack: Lemon+Lime, Tri-Berry, Orange, Citrus Fruit (4 Tubes/12 Tabs Per Tube)
Price: $21.99
16 used & new from $21.55

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, December 21, 2014
Lots of electrolytes, with no 500% vitamins. These tablets give the right amount of vitamins and minerals that you need. Anything extra is unhealthy.

Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer
Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer
Price: Click here to see our price
83 used & new from $61.16

1.0 out of 5 stars Wifi can't connect all the sudden, December 21, 2014
Setup was easy and it worked very well for a week. I printed a few documents last night. This morning, without a reason printer stopped working. No outage, now wifi turn off nothing. My computer cannot find the printer anymore. I tried with my samsung tablet which had printed out previously. It also couldn't connect to the printer. I had returned a cannon printer last month and cannon had realized the unit was defective. I bought Samsung as a replacement and it also stopped working. I think the quality of electronic products is declining. I don't remember such problems in the past.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2014 1:28 PM PST

Bear Motion Premium Folio Case with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard for Kindle Fire HDX 7 (Kindle Fire HDX 7", Black)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars IT CAN'T BE PAIRED WITH THE KINDLE, December 15, 2013
I paired many bluetooth devices so far but I cannot get this one paired with my kindle hdx 7. I charged it fully for 4-5 hours. Kindle scans it finds the keyboard starts the pairing process but cannot do it. Instructions provided with the keyboard do not make sense.
And the package arrived opened. It was not in a sealed box. They probably sell customer returns.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 7:11 PM PST

Philips DC291/37 30-Pin iPod/iPhone/iPad Alarm Clock Speaker Dock
Philips DC291/37 30-Pin iPod/iPhone/iPad Alarm Clock Speaker Dock
10 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Alarm and time very difficult to set up, December 8, 2013
Sound quality is good but clock and alarm so difficult to set. I went nuts to set it. It is not practical.Still it is a good machine.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
13 used & new from $83.32

3.0 out of 5 stars It keeps dropping wifi, December 8, 2013
So far, the biggest problem is that it is very slow to find and connect my home wifi. It takes 3-4 minutes to find my home wifi which my ipad and iphone find and connect instantly. I had one drop in one week with kindle hdx so far which I have never experienced in one year with my ipad. Screen is crisp but I see no difference between ipad. It is harder to type due its size so that's okay. There are much fewer apps you can download. The biggest problem is connection. Once you put it in airport mode for several hours, then it can take up to 5 minutes to find the home wifi network. That is a BIG problem.
UPDATE AFTER 2 MONTHS
Kindle fire hdx is not worth the money. It regularly drops wifi on average 4-5 times a day. I turn on airplane then turn it off to get the signal back. Average 4-5 times a day. Frustrating. Don't buy it. Buy Ipad.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 12:22 PM PST

Targus Slim Case for iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4, Indigo (THD00605US)
Targus Slim Case for iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4, Indigo (THD00605US)

2.0 out of 5 stars It shuts automatically when you open not close?, May 5, 2013
I like the design and color. It's beautiful and it has a band for stylus which is useful. The case was working fine for about a month. Now, it doesn't shut off the Ipad when the cover is closed. I can see that my Ipad screen is still on. I lift up the cover then it clicks and shuts off. Just the opposite of what it is supposed to do. How can a million dollar company like Targus make such simple mistakes?

Presto 02704 Heat 'n Steep Electric Tea Kettle
Presto 02704 Heat 'n Steep Electric Tea Kettle
Price: $28.99
84 used & new from $12.79

1.0 out of 5 stars It rusted in two months, March 28, 2013
Terrible and deceitful product. The inside rusted in less than two months as it is not useable now. I will throw it away. Also there is no thermostat. They put that dial to fool potential buyers. It's not thermostat and totally useless.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2016 7:24 AM PST

Nokia N8 Unlocked GSM Touchscreen Phone Featuring GPS with Voice Navigation and 12 MP Camera (Gray)
Offered by Detroit Packing Co.
7 used & new from $115.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly wifi internet which is not working, December 5, 2011
The phone connects to wifi but it can't surf the web with wifi. Setting up the wifi is a huge problem. You need to organize your access points, destinations etc etc..it's so unpractical. After working hours on this the result is a failure. Searching through the internet with my laptop, youtube etc all the advises did do nothing. Changing the browser defaults giving priority to wifi over 3G..you name it. It connects to my home wifi but the browser can't connect to a web site. I'm not a fan of Steve Jobs or over polished Apple products. But hands down, he knew Psychology. Steve Jobs knew how to design a product so that it would be a piece of cake to set things up and ready to go. This is the problem of Nokia. It seems engineers designed the N8. Engineers who think about every detail but completely ignore the realities of human psychology. Who would know terms like "access point", 'WEP" "WAC"? It's Nokia's job to electronically design a product so that a user would press a few buttons and get to the internet. I command anyone to google "Nokia N8 wifi problems" before purchasing this cell phone. It's a mess. I have an Ipod touch. On the day I received it I set the wifi over minutes. Nokia cannot survive in this hard battle without knowing psychology and intuition of users. I am returning this cell phone.
UPDATE: I sat down with Nokia in a live chat for hours. They couldn't fix it. The phone can't create an access point for Wifi. They asked me to return it to Amazon.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2011 12:04 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3