Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Anne V. Enste > Reviews

Browse

Anne V. Enste's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne V. Enste RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rustic Metal Windmill Spinner Kinetic Garden Stake
Rustic Metal Windmill Spinner Kinetic Garden Stake
Offered by Pembroke Street International, LLC
Price: $39.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A pinwheel for the garden, June 4, 2016
This addition to the garden is such a nice touch. Seems to be well crafted and I expect it to last for many seasons. I won't leave it out past the fall. It was packaged extremely well with it's original package in a sturdy mailing box. Love looking out my window and see it quietly spinning in the breeze.

As Seen on TV 36" Twin Draft Door Guard Cover Washable
As Seen on TV 36" Twin Draft Door Guard Cover Washable

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., December 6, 2015
I have purchased the twin draft door guards before and this one seems to be a smaller diameter, and does not come in the "as seen on TV" box. That said, it seems to do the job and the price can't be beat.

Ambler Women's Celtic Beanie, Apple, One Size
Ambler Women's Celtic Beanie, Apple, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Since I bought an Ambler before and was pleased with the fit I didn't hesitate to buy this ..., September 25, 2015
I have trouble finding a knit hat that fits my small sized head. Since I bought an Ambler before and was pleased with the fit I didn't hesitate to buy this one. I was very happy when I put it on and it fit perfectly! My big surprise came, though, when I checked the inside tag and it said the size was Youth Medium/Large. I don't know if this is true of the other colors or just the apple, which I purchased at a much lesser price. That said, this hat is beautifully hand-knit with a warm fleece band sewn in, and the two cute buttons add to it's charm. All wool, from Nepal.

Bliss Hammocks GFC-437D Gravity Free Recliner with Sun Shade and Drink Tray
Bliss Hammocks GFC-437D Gravity Free Recliner with Sun Shade and Drink Tray
Price: $119.99
2 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars zero gravity, zero complaint, August 16, 2015
Love it. Sturdy, comfortable and good looking.

DGY Women's Canvas Backpack Schoolbag Fashion Book Bags Travel Backpacks for Girls G00133 Burgundy
Offered by DGY
Price: $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a daypack!, May 5, 2015
Love this bag! Have already had compliments on it. I wanted a bag to hold dog stuff as well as water bottle to go hiking with my dog. This is just the right size; not too big or small.

Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves, Black, Small
Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves, Black, Small
Price: $26.98
8 used & new from $26.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for walking dogs., February 24, 2015
Very well made. I love the additional straps for pulling them on. They are roomy enough for me to wear liners, which I need with the subzero temperatures we are experiencing this winter in New England. I am a dog walker and these gloves are great for gripping leashes and using poop bags.

Ancol Highland Tartan Dog Coat, M
Ancol Highland Tartan Dog Coat, M
Offered by Yachew LTD-
Price: $30.75
3 used & new from $26.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, February 24, 2015
Well made, and Oscar looks very stylish in his new coat.

Die schönsten Orte der Eifel - Monschau / Geburtstagskalender - Author: Klatt Arno

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 23, 2014
Beautiful photos of Monschau. This calendar will be treasured and enjoyed throughout 2015.

The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Greatr book., March 19, 2014
Really want to give it 4 1/2 stars. Liked it a lot, didn't quite love it. Felt connected to the characters, but was left feeling disappointed in them at times.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Skating Bag has many colors to choose from., August 15, 2013
Met expectations and more. I bought this as a birthday gift for my 7 year old granddaughter who has been ice skating for a few years and she loved it! It's well made, beautiful design and has plenty of storage room for skates and all the extras. I think it is reasonably priced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3