Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for think556 > Reviews

Browse

think556's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

think556 RSS Feed (San Gabriel, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
iPhone 6S Case, SUPCASE Apple iPhone 6 (2014) / iPhone 6S (2015) Case 4.7 Inch [Unicorn Beetle Series] Hybrid Bumper Cover (Frost/Black/Black)
Price: $12.68
16 used & new from $9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best out there, January 20, 2016
It protects the phone from decent slips and falls. It keeps it covered from decent dust and particles. I love this product.

Metabo KHE3250 1 1/8-Inch, 1 1/4-Inch, SDS Plus  Rotary Hammer, 7.2-Amp, 800-watt
Metabo KHE3250 1 1/8-Inch, 1 1/4-Inch, SDS Plus Rotary Hammer, 7.2-Amp, 800-watt
Offered by TYE-MART
Price: $229.99
9 used & new from $229.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't Pull It Out, January 20, 2016
I have been using my Milwaukee for almost ten years. It serves me day and night, fights the toughest concrete tooth and nail. It never fails me. I have extra cash so I decided to purchase another one so that I could give my Milwaukee a break and keep it as a backup. I chose Metabo, because it is a brand name. I am not sure I made a right decision. I opened the box, put a Milwaukee SDS Plus bit. It was a tight fit, but I could no longer pull the bit out. Maybe it was my bit, but remember I put a Milwaukee bit, not generic one. I called the customer service; they have great customer service; I cut the bit to fit in the box and returned it.

Amazon.com $500 Gift Card in a Teddy Bear (Season's Greetings Card Design)
Amazon.com $500 Gift Card in a Teddy Bear (Season's Greetings Card Design)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Childhood Friend, January 20, 2016
This teddy bear brings back my childhood memories.

AUKEY Portable Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Receiver Wireless Music Streaming Adapter with Hands Free Calling, Built-in Mic, 3.5 mm Stereo Output for Car (BR-C2)

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works great. I had difficulty connecting in the beginnings, January 18, 2016
This product works great. I had difficulty connecting in the beginnings, but Aukey customer service advice helped me connect the device automatically. Thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2016 10:05 PM PST

ORICO 34W 4-Port USB Wall Charger Charging Station PowerPort 4, Multi-Port USB Charger with Foldable Plug for iPhone SE / 6s / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / Pro, Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6, Note 5, LG G5 and More
Offered by ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd
Price: $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes bigger doesn't mean better, January 18, 2016
It works fine. It is just huge to me. It is quite tall, almost four times taller than Apple charger. It is protruding three times. It is thicker. It is hogging the outlet, and you will not be able to use the other outlet if you are using three pronged plug. Maybe outlets in China are big. This brick is not heavy; it is pretty light and hollow for the size. The design sucks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 7:31 PM PST

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster - Blue/Grey
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster - Blue/Grey
Price: $29.98
31 used & new from $29.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, March 15, 2015
The quality is very decent, and the price is not exorbitant. I have been using it for over a year, and it is still doing the job without being deformed or broken.

Countdown Digital Timer
Countdown Digital Timer
Offered by Teklectric(TM) Kitchen and Home
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, March 15, 2015
Very study and very well-made outlet. I wish it would be smaller and thinner. I dare to say this is the best out there in the market for the price and quality. I use it mostly to charge my smart phone.

CIPA 49002 1.25"  x 2.25" HotSpots Stick-On Convex Wedge
CIPA 49002 1.25" x 2.25" HotSpots Stick-On Convex Wedge
Price: $2.06
41 used & new from $0.87

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Quality, March 15, 2015
It is ok quality. I bought 2 pairs from Taiwan and they were cheaper and better.

ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
Price: $88.99
167 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ferrari speed, March 15, 2015
I have been using the old Linksys WRT54G for well over a decade. A friend of mine recommended it, so I tried this dual-band. I regretted it so much because I had not tried it sooner. If you can afford this, and you don't try this router, you will regret it. The speed is so much faster. I have a Charter service 30 Mbps, and I used to get 15 Mbps from WRT54G. With this Asus, the speed range is from 30 to 80.

Anker 36W 4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Adapter with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, LG and More (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't hate it., March 15, 2015
I have both Anker and Orico 4-port and I have to say I like Anker slightly better than Orico. Anker is smaller, thinner, and more compact, but the AC prongs are not folding. Orico is like a brick but the prongs are folding. Look at my pics.
Comment Comment | Permalink