Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Browse

Lindsey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lindsey RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
PrimeTrendz TM Jumbo Shopping Cart Liner securely to your shopping cart using loop fasteners. (this is only for the Liner insert not the shopping cart).
Offered by USA CASH AND CARRY
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way, March 13, 2014
The stated dimensions and photos are accurate. The fabric is not canvas, but a light weight woven synthetic similar to reusable shopping bags. The fabric does appear durable and it's very well constructed. I don't have any issues with the Velcro tabs and they are spaced perfectly for my cart, similar to the one pictured, but with single rubber wheel swiveling casters on front. The liner made the cart's latch, that secures it closed when collapsed, inoperable. I devised a new latch with 18" elastic cord and a large wooden bead. Slip the two ends of the cord though the bead and tie a knot so it doesn't pull though. You end up with bead with an elastic loop. Wrap the elastic loop around the handle and slip it over the bead to secure. To use, pull the beaded end around the front frame of the cart and back over the handle. Pull the bead between the elastic cords to secure. I purchased the liner from USA Cash and Carry and it arrived quickly. It's an excellent value.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2016 2:53 PM PST

Anchor Hocking TrueSeal Glass Round 1 Cup Food Storage Container, Set of 6
Anchor Hocking TrueSeal Glass Round 1 Cup Food Storage Container, Set of 6
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $39.69
6 used & new from $20.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 8, 2014
I've replaced all of by plastic food storage containers with the Anchor Hocking Bake N' Store line. I was still in need of a 1 cup size glass food storage container and have been eyeing these for quite some time. I bought when the price as low and ordered two sets that came quickly via Amazon Prime 2 day. Watch the price as it does fluctuate! They are very thick walled glass and I'm satisfied with the lids. I will be using them for refrigerator food storage only. I can see them handy as prep bowls too. They came in an Anchor Hocking plain box with a big red "Boxed Set" sticker on it containing 6 sets in individual retail packaging. These are much nicer than the "P" brand with the simple red lids.

SANOXY® USB External Portable 2.5 Inchs 2.5-inch SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD Enclosure Box Case Laptop
Offered by nursace
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase., September 6, 2012
I upgraded three HP Pocket Media drives from 320GB to 1TB so I needed cases for the old drives. These cases are a great value even with the added shipping. The aluminum cases are quite thick. Yes, there are no instructions, but you just slip the end piece over the drive's SATA connector, slip it in the case and secure with the two teeny tiny screws (comes with a bag of 4). That's it. The drive inside doesn't not "rattle" and it feels very solid and well built. No issues at all with recognizing the drives with the supplied USB cable. Using the supplied cable, I connect one of them to my computer that has the two connectors and the other single connector end to the drive. My older HP Pocket Media drives came with a similar USB cable with two connectors on one end and their instructions says to connect both of them to a PC if you only have USB 1.0 ports. They were shipped quickly via USPS in a plastic bag mailer and arrived within the estimated time. If I need more, I'd definately buy them again.

Cheddar Cheese Powder by Hoosier Hill Farm, 1 lb
Cheddar Cheese Powder by Hoosier Hill Farm, 1 lb
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger licking good!, August 6, 2012
I also ordered 2 and each came in a shaker top container with 2 seals like spices at warehouse clubs. Taste just like the stuff found on Chester's doodles. I haven't made anything with it yet, just put some in a dish and started "finger dipping". Gawd, this stuff is good. hum.. I'm dreaming of cheese straws, cheese biscuits and cheese monkey bread. Remember this is powdered cheese so beware of it's caloric content. Appears the price can fluctuate as I purchased 2 - three days ago and the price was significantly less for some reason (and from the same seller). Since this qualified for Amazon Prime and was less than "the other one", maybe they sold out too fast and made a price adjustment. Anyhoo.. I'd get this stuff again in a heart beat!

SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Extension Table, Bonus Accessories and Hard Cover
Price: $356.99
56 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this wonderful machine!, April 15, 2012
When the price dropped I snatched this puppy up! Just like all of the other rave reviews, believe them. This machine is very precise. I mostly do home deco projects. My first project was making a bunch of napkins for every day use. The fabric feeds and stitches evenly in a straight line with ease.

The features that impress me are:

Easy threading path
Easy bobbin winding and bobbin installation, see through bobbin cover! Note: Uses 15J bobbins.
Built in needle threader
Electronic foot control is very precise. You can press it down once for one stitch. Comes in handy when determining the right spot to turn a corner.
Have the option to not use a foot control and press start/stop button, has a slow motion button you can hit to slow it down while it's running.
Push button thread cutter!! Leaves little waste to trim. The bobbin thread cuts, but you don't see it above the needle plate. Amazing..
Reverse button, one tap one stitch, hold down for multiple stitches. When I finish a line, hit reverse two times, hit thread cutter, lift presser foot remove!
Needle up/down button, programmable
Multiple needle positions
Most stitches can be modified in width and length when applicable in additon to tension.
Extension table!
Extensive set of snap on presser feet.
Nice fit and finish. It feels like a well made machine.

Also, my machine came with the bonus accessory feet package you see on other websites PLUS the HARD DUST COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me so happy!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 6:13 PM PDT

HP 124A (CE257A) Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges 3 pack
HP 124A (CE257A) Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges 3 pack
Offered by Rockymountainretail
Price: Click here to see our price
29 used & new from $221.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use the real deal!, September 24, 2011
For my second set of toner cartridges, I purchased 3rd party refills from a large auction site at half the cost of HP OEM toner cartridges. Boy was that a mistake. The yellow and cyan cartridges immediately started printing white streaks. I did search on the internet looking for streaking issues and people reported when they when back to HP OEM cartridges the print quality returned. I had purchased these back in 9/2010, but decided to use up the bad toner rather than junk them. I just installed the whole set of HP OEM cartridges today, including black.

To my relief, the original print quality returned! Lesson learned..

RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 50 ft.
RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 50 ft.
Offered by Ultra Spec Cables (RiteAV®)
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 1, 2011
I needed to run a network cabling from the TV room to the computer room so I can stream videos to the TV room. Ran the cable behind the furniture, drilled a hole to the computer room and fed the cable through. Connected both ends and works just fine. Set it and forget it! Sold on the price and free shipping! Thanks..

HP 2T Flat Panel Speaker Bar
HP 2T Flat Panel Speaker Bar
Offered by Refurbtek
Price: $15.85
5 used & new from $8.41

4.0 out of 5 stars You maybe able to improve the sound, April 16, 2011
These are designed to attached to older HP Silver monitors that have mounting rails for these speakers. I bought them to use with a newer HP w2207 wide screen monitor. I had planned to mount them to the bottom edge of the monitor with some velcro tape, but I ended up just placing the speaker on the silver monitor stand, then drop the monitor down so it touches the speakers. It looks pretty nice, as the silver matches the stand and the silver edge trim around the monitor. It looks like the speakers are built into the monitor. I also like that they are powered by a USB port so I don't have an AC adapter plugged in. I just plug it into the USB port that is built into the monitor. It's loud enough if you're sitting close to the speakers.

Now on the sound, yes, as is they don't sound to good, but for just computer sounds, they are ok. It needs an equalizer built into the audio driver. Just so happens, HP computers frequently use a RealTek sound chip. Mine has the RealTek High Definition Audio chip. Check your device manager and see if your computer has the same. There is another Realtek sound chip AC'97 Audio. If you have either one, go to [...] and download the current driver.

The newest Realtek drivers has a graphic equalizer and lots of other options to fine tune the sound! The computer I am using the speakers with is used for watching and recording OTA HDTV and the new driver made the sound much better, particularly the lower range. I'm very happy with them.

GE 24700 Flat Panel Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by MSATS
Price: $24.43
33 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars This antenna worked like a charm for me, April 7, 2011
I have a HP Touchsmart computer on the kitchen counter and wanted to replace the "rabbit ears" with something less obtrusive. I purchased the antenna at Target for about the same price as on Amazon. Although this amplified antenna has rabbit ears on the back, I was hoping I didn't need to use them. First I hooked up the antenna to the computer without the supplied power supply and without extending the rabbit ears and opened up Windows Media Center and went to the Digital TV Signal Strength screen. Some stations came in 4-5 bars, but two didn't come in at all. I then powered the antenna with the supplied AC adapter and all of the stations came in with 5 out of 5 bars WITHOUT extending the rabbit ears! I am very pleased with this antenna!

crocs Unisex Crocband Mammoth Lined Clog
crocs Unisex Crocband Mammoth Lined Clog

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these Crocs!, January 10, 2011
I have to wear shoes in the house. I originally acquired a standard pair of black crocs about a year ago. In the winter time, I wear them with socks. These came up on GoldBox and I liked the looks of the Crocband and that they were lined. I ordered the same size my existing pair. They arrived and I put them on. At first they felt tight, no doubt due to the plush lining. I was thinking I should have ordered a size larger. I wore them around the house and after a while, the plush lining compressed, particularly on the sole. Now they are very confortable and don't feel tight.

Another plus with this style, the thickness of the sole appears to be much thicker then the plain Croc style. I feel much more stable in these than the older pair.. I'm also a bit taller in these! Although I would never go out in public in my original pair, these look pretty nice if one is wearing long pants. Also the sole interior is flat. There are no nubs!! Although there are holes on the top, the lining covers the holes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2011 7:35 PM PDT