Profile for Tyrone Celix > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tyrone Celix RSS Feed

USB 2.0 to SATA + IDE (2.5 / 3.5 / 5.25") Cable Adapter
USB 2.0 to SATA + IDE (2.5 / 3.5 / 5.25") Cable Adapter
Offered by OnePlus
Price: $9.24
23 used & new from $6.39

1.0 out of 5 stars I never worked., January 21, 2014
I got this item with such high expectations. I plugged my two old IDE drives and the device never worked at all. This should be very easy to use, just plug and play but it didn't do it for me. Disappointed.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as in the picture, August 13, 2013
The Jacket is not exactly as shown in the picture, though is similar. The material is not hight quality, that's for sure but the look is ok. I'm kinda heavy guy(230lb) and chose the bigest size, I have to say, half a milimeter less and it wouldn't fit...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2013 10:00 AM PDT

(Price/Dozen)GOGO Silicone Wristbands, Mixed Colors Rubber Bracelets For Adults, Party Favors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, September 12, 2012
I bought this thinking I had to change it once in a while (Let's say once a month) but I purchased this several months ago and still wearing the first one. Very good quality.

Breda Men's 8135-black "Colton" Black Bezel White Accented Silicone Band Watch
Breda Men's 8135-black "Colton" Black Bezel White Accented Silicone Band Watch
Price: $30.99
2 used & new from $30.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch loses time, August 14, 2012
Good thing
The look: it is great, I've heard a lot of compliments wearing it the last cople of days.

Bad thing
The watch loses the time. Every two hours the watch loses 5 to 6 minutos, that is not acceptable on any watch.
I still have to try by replacing battery, but so far I'm disappointed on this one.