Profile for MommaKal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MommaKal RSS Feed

Hazel & Ruby Stencil Mask Peel Away Alphabet 12 by 18-Inch Sheets with 2.5-Inch Letters, Broadside, 2-Pack
Price: $19.44
18 used & new from $15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars These work so well! Exactly as described! Lay ..., July 30, 2014
These work so well! Exactly as described! Lay them down, paint over, wait until paint is tacky, peel off, clean with a baby wipe and reuse!

Body Glove Method USCG Approved Nylon Life Vest, 4X-Large/6X-Large, Black/Red/Silver/Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Body Glove vest, June 27, 2014
The life jacket sized well but is so light that is could never sufficiently hold that size body. It immediately floated so far up over my husband's head that he had to take it off and put on a smaller one. It also has more that one piece of foam in each area and immediately dislodged so that the foam pieces were on top of each other and much of the vest had no lining at all. -- Cheap, cheap, cheap. We have another Body Glove vest that works great so this is a big disappointment. I would return it but we wrote our name in Sharpee on it since we were going with a large group to a lake. Sorry I did. Waste of money.

Amerock TEN174G10 Allison Value Hardware Pull, Satin Nickel, 3-Inch, 10-Pack
Amerock TEN174G10 Allison Value Hardware Pull, Satin Nickel, 3-Inch, 10-Pack
Offered by ShopChanute
Price: $14.94
26 used & new from $9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, November 24, 2013
These were beyond perfect when updating our old kitchen hardware. Fit perfectly, sturdy, great inch and a price you can't beat! Will buy again!

Black Carbon Mill Finish Paper, 8-1/2 x 11-1/2, 10 Sheets
Black Carbon Mill Finish Paper, 8-1/2 x 11-1/2, 10 Sheets
Price: $3.88
27 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wood!, November 24, 2013
I have used the same sheet over twenty times and it still works! May take me years to get through Allen! Perfect for tracing on wood signs! Will buy again!

Panacea Products 15951 3-Panel Arch Screen with Double Bar for Fireplace
Panacea Products 15951 3-Panel Arch Screen with Double Bar for Fireplace
Price: $32.59
11 used & new from $21.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, November 24, 2013
Clean, classic design. Lightweight. Adjustable. Works perfectly to keep my little guy out of the fireplace! Great purchase! Would recommend!

Art Alternatives Canvas Panel (8 X 10) PACK OF 12
Art Alternatives Canvas Panel (8 X 10) PACK OF 12
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $12.96
13 used & new from $12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars For my niece, November 6, 2012
I bought these for my niece, who is ten so she could paint on canvas and not have to store the bulkier ones. She has loved them! The quality is great and for the price you can't beat them!

Savoring the Seasons With Our Best Bites
Savoring the Seasons With Our Best Bites
by Sara Wells
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $19.24
59 used & new from $6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, November 6, 2012
Excellent quality, vibrant photos, fast and easy meals, delicious recipes! I absolutely love this cookbook and would highly recommend to anyone who wants great, healthy and tasty recipe ideas!

Carhartt Plaid Flannel Active Jacket, Smoke, XX-Large Tall
Carhartt Plaid Flannel Active Jacket, Smoke, XX-Large Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot husband now!, October 2, 2011
Ordered this in a Tall for my husband and it fit perfectly!! It also washes well! My husband says it keeps him very warm in the elements as well! Not to mention he looks divine in it!

1/4" White And Black Icing Eyes
1/4" White And Black Icing Eyes
Offered by Confectionery House
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My kiddos love these!, October 2, 2011
Purchased these to make mealtime a bit more fun and they have done just that! My little boys love to eat their sandwiches with eyes now! There were many more per package than I expected! Will be a repeat customer most definitely!

Lenmar Replacement Battery for Canon EOS Rebel Xsi XS T1i EF-S EOS Kiss X2 Xsi 500D 450D 1000D Digital Rebel XS Replaces OEM Canon LP-E5
Price: $7.46
47 used & new from $1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 2, 2011
I was on vacation and my camera battery died. I forgot my charger, so I hopped on Amazon and purchase this replacement. It was a perfect fit, shipped quickly and was already charged when I received it! A vacation saver!! Would purchase again!