Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Dad of Divas > Reviews

Browse

Dad of Divas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2714
Top Reviewer Ranking: 510

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dad of Divas RSS Feed (Michigan)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Magical Blooms: Color, Frame, & Display (Color Magic to Frame & Display)
Magical Blooms: Color, Frame, & Display (Color Magic to Frame & Display)
by arsEdition
Edition: Card Book
Price: $9.99
30 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great collection of patterns on cards, June 10, 2016
This was a great collection of patterns on cards that once completed can create some amazing artwork. The nice thing is that with the built in display you are really able to show this in a beautiful way and create something that you will want to keep for a very long time. This is a great gift for someone or just for yourself!

This is a great gift for someone or just for yourself!

Magical Patterns: Color, Frame, & Display (Color Magic to Frame & Display)
Magical Patterns: Color, Frame, & Display (Color Magic to Frame & Display)
by arsEdition
Edition: Card Book
Price: $9.99
37 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great gift for someone or just for yourself!, June 10, 2016

Happy Halloween, Stinky Face
Happy Halloween, Stinky Face
by Cyd Moore
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The story is humorous and any young child will enjoy the story, June 9, 2016
Children of all ages often have a lot of questions they ask their parents or other adults. Stinky Face's mother shows great patience as she answers each of her child's serious questions about Halloween and trick or treating with his friends.

The story shows the creativity of Stinky Face and the thinking behind his questions about Halloween and his friends.

The story is humorous and any young child will enjoy the story and parents will delight in the answers by a smart and patient mother.

It looks like Stinky Face and his friends will enjoy a Halloween full of fun in this story.

You will enjoy the detailed and delightful illustrations by Cyd Moore too.

Gods, Heroes, and Monsters: Discover the Wonders of Ancient Greek Myths
Gods, Heroes, and Monsters: Discover the Wonders of Ancient Greek Myths
by Selene Nicolaides
Price: $16.61
38 used & new from $10.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book very interesting to read. It is quite evident the author has done an amazing amount of research for her book., June 9, 2016
Selene Nicholaides sets the stage for the reader with an introduction about her life and her father who was a curator of a museum. In the museum he had artifacts which were apparently stolen from Greece. In the years she grew up, she found her father became very uneasy about the artifacts and hid them away until she found the box after her father's passing and sent the artifacts back to Greece.

This introduction is important because her book illustrates many artifacts found and are placed in museums. There are illustrations of the artifacts, great structures built by the ancient Greeks, stories/myths about gods, heroes who killed monsters, and the power that people thought these beings had. The stories have been told and retold for generations.

The author writes an excellent book. She gives the reader the history of the Greeks, includes information about the Olympian gods, and explains how the myths became an important part of the people's lives.

These myths were told because the people needed a way to explain events. The art work produced has a direct relationship to the stories. The stories are engaging to the reader.

One of the pages illustrates the god called Apollo. He was important because people felt he was responsible for sun, healing, music and truth. Today you can still see parts of a temple built to Apollo in Delphi. It is considered a very sacred site in ancient Greece.

*I received this for review - all opinions are my own*

iPod Touch 6 Case, RANZ® Hot Pink/ Turquoise Mint Spot Diamond Studded Bling Crystal Rhinestone Dual Layer Hybrid Cover Silicone Rubber Skin Hard Case For Apple iPod Touch 6
Offered by RANZ
Price: $8.98
2 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price and the protection this is a great buy!, June 9, 2016
This was a very nice case that completely protected my daughters iPod Touch 6. The colors were vibrant and it fir everything perfectly! For the price and the protection this is a great buy!

SinoPro GT08 Bluetooth Smart Watch Wrist Watch Phone with Camera SIM Card Slot Anti-lost NFC Information Synchronized Function for iOS iPhone Samsung and Other Smart Phones (Black+Silver)
Offered by SinoPro
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at a great price!, June 9, 2016
Many smart watches can cost over $100 and with this being under $40 it was a great price and with the price this seemed too good to be true, so I was excited to try this for myself to see if it would work as well as I hoped that it would.

I put this watch to the test and first of all I have to say that style wise this watch looked great. Putting the watch on it felt great too.

I tried out the watch and loved the different features. The watch was easy to pair and as I wore this I found that I could wear it for quite some time and the battery would last for a long time too.

I found that it connected to my Android phone easily and I could even add in a SIM card to use this as a phone and while I do not plan to use it this way it was a nice added bonus!

The watch allows you to add in an additional SD card which gave you more ability to take more pictures, add more music and more!

I have tried all of the functions and applications including the Phone Dialer, Phonebook & Messages, Camera, Music, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Fit Apps, Notifications application and many more and all of them worked very well. The applications were user friendly and the watch interface was touch sensitive too which made the applications very responsive.

So far this watch has really performed well and I have been very impressed.

Comment Comment | Permalink

PowerLead PLQ-666 Professional Portable Magnesium Aluminium Alloy Tripod Monopod & Ball Head SLR Camera Canon Nikon Petax Sony Tripod-Black+Orange
Offered by Kingdom LLC
Price: $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sturdy tripod!, June 9, 2016
This was a very sturdy tripod. I was very impressed with the quality of this tripod, the bag that it came in and how easy it was to use. At first it took me a minute to figure out how to loosen and tighten the legs, but once I figured it out, I was all set. You have a lot of flexibility with this tripod to be able to capture the images that you want, when you want them. The tripod provides you with a very secure platform to hold your camera and I for one was really happy to see how easy it was to connect my DSLR and also release it too.

There was a nice feature on this that allowed me to even turn the tripod into a monopod if I wanted. This was a great feature as it saved me the hassle of taking more than one accessory with me and with the bag that it came in and how compact that it can be, you can easily transport this anywhere.

It is a bit heavier than some other tripods that I have owned, but it is because of the quality of the tripod itself that you get the extra weight.
All-in-all I have been really impressed thus far and you will be too!

*I received this for review – all opinions are my own*
Comment Comment | Permalink

Colored Pencils Feelily 48 Assorted Color Marco Renior Series Art Pencil for Sketch Non-toxic Oiliness Colored Drawing Pencils with Metal Tin
Offered by lilytech LLC
Price: $36.98

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality pencils that really worked well., June 7, 2016
High quality pencils that really worked well. With both my girls being artists, they simply loved the variety of colors and they appreciated the high quality of the color too. Some colored pencils that they had in the past were not very bright and the color did not cover well, but not these. For the price this was definitely an amazing set that we would highly encourage others to consider!

Comment Comment | Permalink

Somate 46-in-1 Sport Essential Accessories Bundle Kit for Gopro Session GoPro HERO 4/3+/3/2/1 SJ4000 SJ5000 SJ6000 Silver Black Action Camera
Offered by Somate
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great collection of accessories!, June 7, 2016
As someone with an action camera I have to say that this was a very cool bag of accessories that will provide you with a full array of accessories that will cover you no matter what type of activity that you want to do. This set was of high quality and it worked perfectly for the action camera that I had. For the price this is definitely worth it and now I can say that I am all set and excited about the years of fun that will be following in the future as we continue to put all of these great accessories to great use!

*I receuved this for review - all opinions are my own*
Comment Comment | Permalink

Wolf Tales (Read & Play Puppet Theater)
Wolf Tales (Read & Play Puppet Theater)
by Oldrich Ruzicka
Edition: Board book
Price: $9.74
46 used & new from $6.52

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a fun story that the whole family can get into., June 6, 2016
This was a fun story that the whole family can get into. Not only because the story was fun and engaging but this combines theatrical puppet based play and storytelling with the story itself making the story even better. The characters were fun and the illustrations creative. The puppets were well crafted and my daughters loved to create the story by themselves for us!

*I received this for review, all opinions are my own***

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20