Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Katz > Reviews

Browse

Katz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katz RSS Feed

Lafeber's Avi-Cakes for Parrots 12 oz. package
Lafeber's Avi-Cakes for Parrots 12 oz. package
Price: $5.99
32 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars My caique loves these I feed them to him every ..., September 16, 2015
My caique loves these I feed them to him every morning with his pellets and some in the after noon.

ZuPreem AvianEntrees Parrot Harvest Feast 2-lb bag
ZuPreem AvianEntrees Parrot Harvest Feast 2-lb bag
Price: $23.24
5 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars especially the apple pieces and the carrots nice addition to add to the pellets, September 16, 2015
My caique loves these,especially the apple pieces and the carrots nice addition to add to the pellets.

Just Tomatoes Just Strawberries, 1.5 Ounce Pouch
Just Tomatoes Just Strawberries, 1.5 Ounce Pouch
Price: $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy., September 16, 2015
Very good strawberries. I feed them to my caique and I eat them as well. Delicious.

Skechers Sport Women's Just Relax Fashion Sneaker, Black Suede/Mesh/Hot Pink, 6 M US
Offered by Fashion Connection Inc
Price: $55.88

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy shoes, May 8, 2015
These are very comfortable and we'll worth the price. I have always liked sketchers my last pair I still have a Lil worn and have worn for two years.

A&E Java Wood Table Top Play Stand Natural Medium
A&E Java Wood Table Top Play Stand Natural Medium
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $114.21
9 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product! !!!, November 10, 2014
Customer service was excellent and my play top was delivered in proper timing. I am very satisfied with my purchase as well as my white bellied caique. He loves it and at times does not want to come off. Very well made would recommend this to those who have a medium sized bird.

Five Finger Death Punch - Bird Punch Womens T-Shirt In Black, Size: Large, Color: Black
Offered by Husberd
Price: $20.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall it was an awesome deal and worth the wait, October 3, 2014
The 5 FFDP shirt fits perfectly however it took a little longer to mail out to me because they were on back order. Overall it was an awesome deal and worth the wait.

Samsung Portable DVD Writer Black 8X Slim DVD+/-RW (TSST SE-208DB/TSBS)
Samsung Portable DVD Writer Black 8X Slim DVD+/-RW (TSST SE-208DB/TSBS)
Offered by Appertronics
Price: $44.00
10 used & new from $18.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 20, 2013
Ordered on Wed. 7/17/13 and received it today 7/20/13 with free supersaver shipping. Plugged it into my Win7 laptop and it found it right away. I immediately burned a movie that was already on my laptop. It worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend this drive to everyone. Great price to.

The Mountain Men's Gatekeeper T-Shirt, Purple, X-Large
The Mountain Men's Gatekeeper T-Shirt, Purple, X-Large
Price: $17.66
7 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shirt, June 14, 2013
This is an amazing shirt I love the colors and it was last a long time. It was a gift for a friend and she loved it. Thanks

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Part, June 14, 2013
I ordered this bent springer for my boyfriend. He enjoys fixing up old bikes as a hobby. Great choice and will order from again TY.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3