Profile for Kacie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kacie RSS Feed (Southwest FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Westinghouse 77027 - 10" Medallion Victorian Style White Finish
Westinghouse 77027 - 10" Medallion Victorian Style White Finish
Offered by Great Household
Price: $8.90
11 used & new from $8.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Small Medallion - After a Coat of Paint, May 20, 2015
This medallion is the perfect size for a small area or low ceiling. I purchased it to accent a small crystal chandelier over our kitchen dining area. At first glance out of the package it does look somewhat cheap and absolutely needs at a minimum a couple coats of flat white paint to give it the appearance of plaster instead of plastic (it is rather shiny). I used Rustoleum flat white spray paint and it worked beautifully. Took only a few minutes to do and greatly improved its appearance. Installation was intuitive - the chandelier canopy holds the medallion in place, no nails or adhesive required. I am extremely happy with my purchase and highly recommend this product to everyone.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Photive HYDRA Rugged Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Shockproof and Waterproof Wireless Speaker with latest Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SPEAKER!, May 3, 2015
Amazing sound quality from such a small speaker. It can get plenty loud for hanging out in the backyard, and the bass is great for its size. Love the ruggedness. It's been dropped and exposed to the elements and still works and looks like new. The battery life is incredible. I've owned this speaker for approx. 8 months and I've charged it maybe 5 times. Amazing! Worth every single penny.

iPhone 6 Case, Swees® [AIR CUSHION] [Scratch Resistant] Apple iPhone 6 Bumper Case Anti-Scratch Back Cover for iPhone 6 4.7 Inch 2014 Release, Air Cushion Translucent
Offered by sweesdirect
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap yet protective and functional!, April 28, 2015
I purchased the S curved design clear case. For such an inexpensive case, this has protected my phone very well! I've dropped it numerous times on both hard and carpeted surfaces and it doesn't have a single scratch. The ports and button covers all line up perfectly. No problems charging, using buttons, or taking photos. Side grips help the phone to feel secure in hand. The only complaint I have is that my clear case has discolored over the course of the 5 months I've owned it; it is now a smoky gray color and no longer clear. But the gold color of my phone still shows through. No big deal. For the price (under ten dollars), I definitely recommend this case.

Mommy's Helper Slide-Lok Bi-Fold Door Lock, 2 Count
Mommy's Helper Slide-Lok Bi-Fold Door Lock, 2 Count
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $7.99
8 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, April 28, 2015
These locks easily fit over the tops of my son's bifold closet doors. They quickly deterred him from opening the doors, so much so that he no longer shows any interest in even attempting to open them. Saved my sanity!

Gino Boys Black Tie From Baby to Teen (4-7 12")
Gino Boys Black Tie From Baby to Teen (4-7 12")
Offered by US Fairytailes
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tie, great price, April 28, 2015
Perfect little black tie. Love the easily adjustable straps and the buckle.

Spot it! Halloween Card Game
Spot it! Halloween Card Game
Price: $11.57
31 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky fun for all ages!, November 5, 2014
This review is from: Spot it! Halloween Card Game (Toy)
We purchased this game for our 4 year old son who is familiar with the traditional Spot It game and LOVES Halloween. This was a hit! It's a fun and challenging game even for adults, and one I don't mind playing again and again!

4 CD Catalogue Set [Amazon.com Exclusive]
4 CD Catalogue Set [Amazon.com Exclusive]
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $24.54
68 used & new from $13.19

4.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, November 5, 2014
Came in *almost* perfect condition. One of the CD cases is cracked. But, you can't beat this deal. A must-have for any Coldplay fan!

Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo
Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo
by Kevin Lewis
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.00
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars He liked it, but did not fall completely in love ..., November 5, 2014
I originally bought this book for my now 4 year old son when he went through his train phase. He liked it, but did not fall completely in love with it the way my 2 year old son has. It is easily his favorite book. He carries it with him all over, it is practically falling apart, but he never tires of the lovely rhyming narrative and of course, the "chugga chugga choo choo woo wooo!" The illustrations are captivating. There is always something new to discover on every page. Both of my sons learned new vocabulary just by pointing out objects throughout the book. If you have a child who loves trains, I highly recommend this book!

Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Thong Sandal
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Thong Sandal
4344 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing comfort and quality, August 13, 2014
I couldn't wait to get these on my feet! Tore them out of the box and immediately went for an hour long walk outside. What I noticed: they are immediately comfortable and require no breaking in time. I can only imagine how great they will feel when they eventually contour to my individual feet over time. They do not make the annoying "flop" sounds other sandals without heel straps make. They stay firmly and properly on my feet, and I appreciate the adjustable buckle to ensure the right fit. I wear 8 or 8.5 and the size 39 (normal width) fits me like a glove. My feet are on the narrow side of what is considered normal width, and the width of these shoes is perfect. If you have even slightly wider feet than average, choose a different style. I chose the white patent with pink sole, and was pleasantly surprised to see that the underside of the patent (the side that faces your feet) is not patent, but a soft, almost felt-like material. No detail was overlooked in making these the most comfortable sandals ever. I don't find the toe piece to be big or uncomfortable at all. It is not round, but flattened on either side to minimize the feel between your toes. On the other hand, I am also very accustomed to wearing flip flops all the time. If thong sandals are new to you, it might take some adjusting to the feeling between your toes.

I have no doubt I will be wearing these sandals for a long, long time. And I'll probably purchase more pairs in other colors! LOVE these!

Seller note: My pair came from F.S. Fashion. The price was awesome and shipping was quick. The shipping box arrived rather crushed (and the shoebox inside) but the shoes came through unscathed. So beware if you are purchasing these as a gift or like to store your shoes in their boxes.

8 Oz. Personalized Flask Groomsmen / Bridesmaid Gift!
8 Oz. Personalized Flask Groomsmen / Bridesmaid Gift!
Offered by CKB Products Wholesale
Price: $6.44
2 used & new from $6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, July 30, 2014
Personalization was easy to request and looks amazing. Great communication with the seller. Flask is just as described, and made for great Christmas gifts. The guys loved them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4