Profile for Ashley R. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashley R. "Ashley R." RSS Feed (Tampa, FL)

PAIGE Women's Verdugo Ultra Skinny Cardinal Jean, Cardinal, 27
PAIGE Women's Verdugo Ultra Skinny Cardinal Jean, Cardinal, 27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality as always from PAIGE!, November 26, 2013
Super SOFT denim, I have multiple pairs of PAIGE jeans, and I love them all! These have a good stretch to them, however they are SKINNY jeans, so if you normally have to size up with their skinny jeans, then it would be best to. I am 5'3", they were long on me, however everything is long, I just cuffed them under. I purchased a 27, they were SNUG at first, but have a nice stretch to them without getting baggy. They maintain their shape very nicely, which is hard to find for skinny jeans... Other than that the color is beautiful, they are a deep red. The material is very soft, I love the feel!

Alpatronix EX100 In-Ear Headphones with Universal Mic/Control for Smartphones (Pink/Purple)
Offered by Alpatronix
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Earphones, September 3, 2013
Considering the price, these are good quality, and are as described. Not really sure about the "tangle-free" aspect, as the cord being flat doesn't keep it from twisting. Cord is nice and long, which I like. The only thing I find a little annoying is the number of times you have to click the button on the mic piece to switch songs, etc. 1 click to pause/play, 2 to go back, 3 to move forward or vice versa, I can never remember... plus when you're running it's hard to click consecutively and I always end up doing something I didn't mean for it to do... but it's more of a personal preference.

Tweezerman LTD Mini Slant Tweezer (Colors May Vary)
Tweezerman LTD Mini Slant Tweezer (Colors May Vary)
Price: $12.00
6 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Tweezerman LTD Mini Slant Tweezer, September 3, 2013
Ordered these online after my other tweezerman tweezers were lost in a move. Great brand, like the mini tweezers better as they feel more comfortable in my hands. Great price, less than half of what I paid for my first pair in a store...

Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle & Bone Mass w Auto Recognition for 8 Users
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Scale, September 3, 2013
Fairly simple to use once you input your profile information. Readings are fairly accurate, great scale for the price. Would highly recommend

BaByliss Pro BABP2800 Porcelain Ceramic 2000-Watt Dryer, Black
BaByliss Pro BABP2800 Porcelain Ceramic 2000-Watt Dryer, Black
Price: $57.39
36 used & new from $46.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, February 10, 2012
So... after a recommendation from a friend, I finally decided to buy a babyliss, and after reading reviews went for the BABP2800... HOLY COW, was I missing out.... The only complaint I have is that I have always held my blowdryer by the nozzle rather than the handle, it helps provide greater control, but with this dryer, there is NO WAY you can hold by the nozzle, it gets waaay too hot and after fumbling around for a while, I got a bit more comfortable holding by the handle. The air pressure is good, I have always gotten my hair blown straight at Dominican places, and their blowdryers must be shipped in to the US, b/c I have yet to find one here with equal air pressure. The BEST thing about this is it gets VERY HOT, very quickly! This is NOT for people with fine hair! I am latin, I have very thick, coarse, long wavy hair, and this NO JOKE dried my hair in 40 minutes. I have never been able to do it myself in under an hour, usually 1 1/2, and I still have to go after with a straight iron! My hair is stick straight and SHINY! The nozzle stays put, just be careful to make sure its in the right place before you start drying, it will be way too hot to try to move after you start! Long story short, I highly recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute! (but...), March 3, 2011
The shirt is adorable, only issue is this one seems to run a bit small, I have other shirts/tanks of this brand in the same size that run a little loose, but this one is more of a "Junior's" sizing rather than women's. Order one size up!