Profile for EvaneSam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EvaneSam "EvaneSam" RSS Feed (Romania)

Staying Strong
Staying Strong

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational book that will make you a better person, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Staying Strong (Kindle Edition)
I love the fact that this book gives you a new goal for each day to follow. I am quite a lazy person when it comes to trying new things and I usually need some motivation before I start something, even though I wanted to do it for a long time.

I truly believe that the positive message behind every quote and the goal for the day will make you a better person in the long run and will make people like me, almost shut-ins, come out of their shells more.

Scrubs: The Complete Seasons 1-8
Scrubs: The Complete Seasons 1-8
DVD ~ Zach Braff

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best TV shows of all time and a MUST-SEE, June 16, 2010
Hello,

So I saw that the Scrubs DVD Collection was on sale and since I always wanted to have it, plus all the speacial features, I decided to buy it. I choose the option of a Expedited International Shipping which should have taken about 3-4 weeks but it arrived slightly over a week, so the shiping gets 5 stars from me. (Also it arrived in perfect condition.)

I unpacked it and tried to play it on my DVD player and also on my Divx Player but it said that the DVD has the wrong region settings. (Very important to people like me who aren't DVD savy....region is very important because not all players will play the disc.) These DVD's are region 1 by the way! Although I would have liked a warning about this in the product description I probably should have checked it before I bought the DVDs. Nevertheless, I was still able to play the DVDs on my computer.

I so far have watched Seasons 1-5 and I haven't encountered any problems (besides the obvious mentioned before :P). The discs don't skip the sound is dolby digital (a.k.a. very good). There are also a lot of special features on each DVD. I made a short video review of Season 1 that you can find here:

[...]

For the rest of the seasons here's a list:

Season 2:
Audio Commentaries: My Overkill (Bill Lawrence, Zach Braff and Donald Faison), My Case Study (Bill Lawrence, Ken Jenkins), My First Step (Bill Lawrence, Donald Faison), My Sex Budy (Bill Lawrence, Sarah Chalke), His Story (Bill Lawrence, John C. McGinley), My T.C.W. (Bill Lawrence, Judy Reyes)
Bonus features: A Rare Condition, Johnny C. Keeps Talking, Alternate Lines - A Second Opinion, Stunt Casting, Music Stylings, Secrets And Lies, Scrubbed Out (Deleted Scenes), Practice, Practice, Malpractice, J.D.'s Mojo, Imagination Gone Wild.

Season 3:
Audio Commentaries: His Story II (Donald Faison, Mark Stegemann), My Self Examination (Randall Winston, Donald Faison, Judy Reyes)
Bonus Features: Twist and Shoot, Don't Try This At Home, Long-Term Residents, What Up Dawg?, Scrubs Factor, One On One - With "The Todd", The New Elliot, Is There A Doctor In The House, Scrubbed Out (Deleted Scenes), Alternate Lines - A Second Opinion, Gag Reel

Season 4:
Audio Commentaries: My Last Chance (Zach Braff), My Life in Four Cameras (Sarah Chalke)
Bonus Features: Will You Ever Be My Mentor, The Sweathearts From Sacred Heart, The Weapons Chest, Who Is That Man? (Story of the Janitor), Donald Keeps Talking, Scrubbed Out (Deleted Scenes), Alternate Lines - A Second Opinion, "Half" Music Video by G Tom Mac.

Season 5:
Audio Commentaries: My Big Bird (Neil Flynn, Randal Winston), My Way Home (Zach Braff), My Lunch (John C. McGinley, John Michel)
Bonus Features: Extended Cut Of 100th Episode, My 117 Episodes - Five Seasons Of Scrubs, Deleted Scenes, Alternate Lines

Season 6:
Audio Commentaries: My Mirror Image (Neil Flynn), My Best Friend's Baby's Baby And My Baby's Baby (Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan), My Coffee (Rick Blue, Cabot McMullen), My House (Ken Jenkins, John Ornelas), My Friend With Money (Neil Flynn, John Michel), My Musical (Sarah Chalke, Debra Fordham), His Story IV (Ken Jenkins, Mike Schwartz), My Road To Nowhere (Sam Lloyd, Mark Stegemann), My Perspective (Angela Nissel, Phyllis Williams), My Therapeutic Month (Aseem Batra, Patrik Bolton), My Night to Remember (Randal Winston, Melody Derloshon), My Fishbowl (Neil Flynn, Sean Russell), My Scrubs (Ken Jenkins, Clarence Livingston), My No Good Reason (Robert Maschio, Janae Bakken, Hilary Hirsch), My Long Goodbye (Aloma Wright, Dave Tennant), My Words Of Wisdom (Neil Flynn, Eric Weinberg), Their Story (Robert Maschio, Andy Schwartz), My Turf War (Mike Schwartz, Sean Russel), My Cold Shower (Sarah Chalke, Janae Bakken), My Conventional Wisdom (Bill Callahan, Michael McDonald), My Rabbit (Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan, Aseem Barta), My Point Of No Return (Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan, Aseem Barta)
Bonus Features: My Making of "My Musical", Judy Reyes Keeps Talking, Deleted Scenes, Alternate Lines, The "Third Tier" (Secondary Characters), The Debra And Stephanie Show (Filmed durrig My Musical)

Season 7:
Audio Commentaries: My Own Worst Enemy (Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan, Aseem Barta), My Hard Labor (Bill Callahan, Randall Winston), My Inconvenient Truth (Neil Flynn, Sam Lloyd, Hillary Hirsch), My Identity Crisis (Aloma Wright, Dave Tennant), My Growing Pains (Zach Braff), My Number One Doctor (Danny Rose, Jared Weisfeiner), My Bad Too (Randall Winston, Liz Newman), My Manhood (Angela Nissel, Michael McDonald), My Dumb Luck (Aseem Barta, Rick Blue), My Waste Of Time (Andy Schwartz, Devin Mahoney), My Princess (Mark Stegemann, Carey Bennett).
Bonus Features: Browse Doctors (funny stuff filmed inside the elevator inbetween filming), My Making Of II: "My Princess", One-On-One With Ken Jenkins, Deleted Scenes, Alternate Lines, Bloopers

Season 8:
Audio Commentaries: My Jerks (Bill Lawrence, Kevin Biegel), My Last Words (Bill Lawrence, Zach Braff), My Saving Grace (Bill Lawrence, Kevin Biegel), My Happy Place (Bill Lawrence, Robert Maschio), My ABC's (Bill Lawrence, Randall Winston, Sonal Shah, Eliza Coupe), My Cookie Pants (Bill Lawrence, John C. McGinley), My New Role (Bill Lawrence, Ken Jenkins), My Lawyers In Love (Bill Lawrence, Neil Flynn), My Absence (Bill Lawrence, Randal Winston, Kevin Biegel, Sonal Shah, Eliza Coupe), My Comedy Show (Bill Lawrence, Sonal Shah, Eliza Coupe), My Nah Nah Nah (Bill Lawrence, Sarah Chalke, Donald Faison), Their Story II (Bill Lawrencve, Randall Winston, Neil Flynn), My Full Moon (Bill Lawrence, Sarah Chalke, Donald Faison), My Soul On Fire - Part 1&2 (Bill Lawrence, Christa Miller), My Chief Concern (Bill Lawrence, Zach Braff),
Bonus Features: My Bahamas Vacation, Deleted Scenes, Alternate Lines, Bloopers, Scrubs Interns (All 12 Webisodes)

Hope this will answer your questions about the DVD Collection :P