Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Bow Commander > Reviews

Browse

Bow Commander's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bow Commander RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Breett Cell Phone Holder, Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder Lazy Bracket Flexible Long Arms for iPhone, GPS Devices, Fit on Desktop Bed Mobile Stand for Bedroom, Office, Bathroom, Kitchen
Offered by Usually Buy
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $1.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Clip and arm are not strong enough to hang on ..., July 14, 2016
Clip and arm are not strong enough to hang on to the table edge, especially while the arm is extended at all.

Apple Watch Band, Aerb 42mm Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap Bands with Unique Magnet Lock for Apple Watch 42mm All Models No Buckle Needed - Black
Offered by Aerb Inc
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really surprised how nice this band is, February 18, 2016
I'm really surprised how nice this band is! I figured I'd take the risk for how inexpensive it was. Fortunately it's a keeper! I put it on tonight. I got the black band and it looks great with the space grey watch. It feels very well made too. Highly recommend!

Sports Afield Mens Buffalo Flannel Shirt (Blue Plaid, X-Large Tall)
Sports Afield Mens Buffalo Flannel Shirt (Blue Plaid, X-Large Tall)
Offered by Discount Divas LLC
Price: $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt looks great. Stylish, December 23, 2015
Shirt looks great. Stylish, and I get compliments whenever I wear it. It's thick flannel and well made. I wear a 2x in everything, but had to order XL in this shirt to fit right. Very happy with the purchase.

Carhartt Men's Midweight Sweatshirt Hooded Pullover Original Fit K121,Dark Brown,XX-Large
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $25.95
6 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love how it fits and looks, December 23, 2015
A few notes. This sweatshirt is well made. I love how it fits and looks. Classic style in a hoodie. Holy cow it runs large. I wear 2x in most things, and 3x in athletic brands like Nike. I had to order an XL in this hoodie for it to not look like a parachute, and it's not even snug. Just be mindful that Carhartt runs hella big on some things.

Perry Ellis Men's Scarf Coat, Charcoal, XX-Large
Perry Ellis Men's Scarf Coat, Charcoal, XX-Large
Price: $99.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a big deal as I like the black too, December 23, 2015
I ordered charcoal, but was shipped black. Not a big deal as I like the black too. You got lucky, Amazon. The fit is nice. I'm built like an NFL linebacker, and the xxl fits me well. And when I say well, I mean it is snug or relaxed in all the right places. It's a flattering fit. Good length, feels well made. Can be dressed up or down. I'll be wearing it with dark jeans and chukka boots. Happy with the purchase.

Deer Stags Men's Seattle Boot, Luggage, 13 M US
Deer Stags Men's Seattle Boot, Luggage, 13 M US
Price: $39.55
9 used & new from $39.54

4.0 out of 5 stars The look very nice on. They fit as expected for me, November 17, 2015
These shoes seem well made for the price. The look very nice on. They fit as expected for me. I wear a 13, and ordered a 13. A 12 would have been too small. If you are in between sizes, go with the small of the two whole numbers. I've been wearing these with dark denim, button up shirts with sweaters. I may take some of the shine away, other than that, very happy. Especially for the price.

Goodyear Wrangler ArmorTrac Radial Tire - 265/70R16 111T
Goodyear Wrangler ArmorTrac Radial Tire - 265/70R16 111T
Price: $184.00
2 used & new from $142.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They ride excellent, look good, July 21, 2015
Had these on my Xterra for three months now. They ride excellent, look good, and I couldn't beat the price anywhere in town. Great tires. MUCH smoother than the Bighorns I took off.

Scott Sports Recoil Xi Goggles, (Red)
Scott Sports Recoil Xi Goggles, (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars That's annoying. The goggles themselves are great for the money, March 31, 2015
First, Amazon is currently shipping the wrong color strap on the "red" goggles. The picture features a red strap, but they are shipping with a black strap. That's annoying.

The goggles themselves are great for the money. They didn't fog up on me out on the Oregon dunes, fit well, and seem to be well made.

For the Sake of the World
For the Sake of the World
Offered by Au Ratio
Price: $13.98
9 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best worship albums, February 24, 2015
One of the best worship albums, from one of the best worship music studios. It doesn't get much better.

Jada 1972 Chevy Cheyenne Pickup : Vehicle
Jada 1972 Chevy Cheyenne Pickup : Vehicle
Offered by E-toysWorld
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit and finish is really poor on these, February 24, 2015
Fit and finish is really poor on these. I bought two of them. Both are equally bad. They look good from 5 feet away but no up close. Splotchy paint, misaligned trim pieces, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6