Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Browse

Lindsey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lindsey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ulitmate Skinny Jean, Black, 10X32
Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ulitmate Skinny Jean, Black, 10X32
Price: $41.24
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but I like calvin klein jeans so I'll try a different style, February 20, 2016
These fit really odd, somewhat tight up top, and large around the calves. They're not quite skinny jeans and not quite bootcut jeans. These didn't work for me, but I like calvin klein jeans so I'll try a different style.

Ted Baker Women's Thuryn Boot, Black Leather, 8 M US
Ted Baker Women's Thuryn Boot, Black Leather, 8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not you, its me., November 23, 2015
It's the tale of the classic breakup with this shoe and I; I liked, it, but I wasn't in love with it. Don't get me wrong, the craftsmanship and quality is superb, the leather is so rich and beautiful, no problems getting my foot in and out of the shoe and the gold on the back is lovely. I especially love the little details at the bottom of the shoe, including the little Cinderella quote. I think it partially was the height of the heel, it was a little too high for all day wear. These are not overpriced shoes - they are well worth the cost, but for me to justify it I had to be in love and I just wasn't. I didn't know what I was looking for, but these weren't the one.

Aldo Women's Digosien Boot, Black, 8 B US
Aldo Women's Digosien Boot, Black, 8 B US
2 used & new from $109.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 23, 2015
Beautiful shoe, this is just what I was looking for. The metallic part of the heel is the perfect touch; its reflective so you don't always see it, makes it nice and subtle. The leather is initially quite stiff, and you may have a hard time bending your ankle in it. However, I think this should ease over time, they just need to be broken in. The height of the heel is also perfect enough for long time wear.

Lavender Mist Face Toner - 100% Natural Mist Spray Facial Toner - Refreshing & Revitalizing - Nourishing & Restoring Ingredients - MSM, Aloe, Yucca, Spirulina, Gotu Kola & Vitamin C - Foxbrim 4OZ
Offered by Foxbrim LLC
Price: $27.95
6 used & new from $16.95

1.0 out of 5 stars but part of the reason why I loved it so much was because of how reasonably priced ..., May 20, 2015
This is a really effective toner, but part of the reason why I loved it so much was because of how reasonably priced this WAS, emphasis on the was. In less than a month, this company raised the price of this by 5 dollars. I will be on the hunt for a new toner because of the price hike. Ridiculous!

Jockey Women's Warp Speed Capri Legging, Black Purple, Medium
Jockey Women's Warp Speed Capri Legging, Black Purple, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't like these at all, April 18, 2015
I don't like these at all. They fit too large, and they are itchy and uncomfortable. The pocket in the back is nice, but I wouldn't buy these again.

Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant *Extra Strength, All Day Protection*1oz Unscented
Offered by Green Tidings
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, April 18, 2015
Awful, really. How this has such high reviews, I simply do not understand. It's extremely soft, so it gets everywhere. Leaves stains on on your clothes under your arms, does nothing to prevent sweat or order. Also irritated my skin. I'm mad that I wasted my money on this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2015 12:15 PM PDT

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Mid Rise Legging in Deep Ocean Deep Ocean Jeans 30 30
Offered by Save-On-Product

5.0 out of 5 stars great color and fit, October 2, 2014
The color is exactly like the picture. I normally don't like "jegging" material on jeans, but I think that type of material is appropriate for a skinny fit. Fit was normal, and the jeans are pretty comfortable. I do wish the front pockets were real, but that's my only gripe.

Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Offered by ZTECK
Price: $187.49
38 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchasing this printer was such a horrible mistake. It can't even do basic functions, August 15, 2014
Purchasing this printer was such a horrible mistake. It can't even do basic functions, like print clearly. I'm currently trying to print something in Black and white, which I just purchased a new cartridge for, and it won't print without replacing the magenta, which it doesn't need. %*&$ this printer, seriously. What a waste of money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars These did not work at all. I dieted and ..., August 2, 2014
These did not work at all. I dieted and exercised regularly, and these pills made no difference. I took them exactly as directed on the bottle.

7 For All Mankind Women's Kimmie Bootcut Jean with Contour Waistband, Dark Steel Blue, 30
Offered by Fashion with passion

2.0 out of 5 stars and attempt to pass it off as great quality. That's exactly what these jeans are, August 2, 2014
It's unfortunate when high-end jean companies use 'jegging' material, and attempt to pass it off as great quality. That's exactly what these jeans are, jeggings. They were thin, very stretchy and not very comfortable. It's really too bad, because the color and fit were great. But if I wanted to buy cheaply made jeans I'd buy them at forever 21. For shame, 7's. smh

Page: 1 | 2 | 3