Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Laura C. Davis > Reviews

Browse

Laura C. Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura C. Davis "Laura" RSS Feed (Stow, MA)

Evocel® Galaxy S7 [New Generation] Rugged Holster Dual Layer Case [Kickstand][Belt Swivel Clip] For Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016 Release) - Retail Packaging, Pink (EVO-SAMS7-XX05)
Offered by Evocel

by Greg Mortenson
Price: $13.15
275 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book stopped me dead in my tracks!, February 5, 2009
I was looking for a read-aloud book for my 4th grade class, and opted for a short picture book. When I saw 'Listen to the Wind' on display at my local bookstore, it literally stopped me dead in my tracks. The cover was colorful, and the fabric seemed to jump off the pages. It was though I could feel the softeness of the clothing and feel the roughness of the terrain. I'd previously read 'Three Cups of Tea' and was very excited when I saw the reference. After flipping through the pages and reading the shortened version of my favorite story, I knew this was perfect for my students. I sat in the car in the parking lot and read it from cover to cover, crying through each page. The artistry helped remind me of the beautiful story of Dr. Greg. This book has been added to my 'must have' list. Thank you, Susan Roth, your success in bringing this book to life.