Profile for Dare 22 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dare 22 RSS Feed (Oakland CA)

Pixi Lip Blush - Youth
Pixi Lip Blush - Youth
Offered by Twin City Trading
Price: $26.73
3 used & new from $18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a great product and a great color, January 6, 2015
It's a great product and a great color. And it would've been really fabulous if there was more than 3 days worth of product in the container. If you wanted it for a two day beach weekend and didn't want to carry it home, than it would be perfect.

BabyGanics Fine & Handy Foaming Hand Soap, Lavender Vanilla, 8.45-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2), Packaging May Vary
Offered by T J's Bargains
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous soap for the whole family, December 27, 2011
I bought this for my son a few years ago, and loved it so much we've been getting it through Amazon's subscribe and save ever since. My daughter, who's 2 1/2, also loves washing her hands with this product. Each bottle lasts for what seems like an eternity. My husband and I started using it at the kitchen sink because we had underestimated how often we'd need new bottles sent to us and had 4 extras, now we exclusively use this for washing our own hands.

Fresh Food Fast: Delicious, Seasonal Vegetarian Meals in Under an Hour
Fresh Food Fast: Delicious, Seasonal Vegetarian Meals in Under an Hour
by Melissa Clark
56 used & new from $0.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome recipes!, January 12, 2009
Last night, I cooked the Spicy Coconut Sweet Potato soup with crispy Tempeh strips and jasmine rice, and it was definately one of the most delicious meals I've ever cooked. (Especially for the time consumed cooking compared some of my other highly appreciated dishes.) I got tons of compliments from my husband and his brother who both seemed to enjoy the tempeh and are both carnivores. My preschooler son also agreed to eating it in his school lunch today, which means it's as good as peanut butter on celery, and there's no higher compliment than that!