Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for JJCEO > Reviews

Browse

JJCEO's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4889
Top Reviewer Ranking: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JJCEO RSS Feed (Greenwood, Indiana)
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (#1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SHARKK® BEAST 45W Bluetooth Speaker 2.1 Channel MaxxBass Subwoofer Powerful Home and Superior Professional Stereo Sound Speakers
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best of class of Bluetooth speakers!, February 12, 2016
Length:: 9:24 Mins

As you turn on the speaker you will hear a tone and then the speaker Bluetooth LED comes on. Have your smart device within 3 feet and your smart device will pop up Sharkk Beast in the Bluetooth connection table, touch it and it will pair within seconds and the speaker will say CONNECTED. Play your music and prepare to be stunned with the quality of the sound. Excellent treble and bass like you have never heard from a Bluetooth speaker before. This speaker just ROCKS and the volume output and audio quality is perfect. No distortion when turned all of the way on and perfect clarity. Perfect sound from low volume settings to fully turned up!

This is the best sounding Bluetooth speaker that I have heard and you will enjoy it. It has a 45 Watt 2.1 speaker system with two 10 watt speakers and a 25 Watt bass sub-woofer speaker output. The bass speaker is mounted facing down and it really adds to the quality of the music. The bottom has a molded rubber wrap around foot that holds the speaker stable and it also slightly tilts the speaker.

This speaker is beautifully designed and solidly built. There are no rattles of noises caused by a loose case or vibration. The case is black anodized aluminum or black painted metal and the back portion is a rubberized texture.

The first thing you want to do is to charge the speaker using the AC power adapter. The battery LED lights up red and it will turn green when the batteries are fully charged. The internal batteries are rated at 11.1 VDC at 4400 mAh. That is 48.84 Watt hours of power in the batteries. That is 6 lithium ion batteries that will provide up to 12 hours of continuous play time. There is even a USB power output port that you can use to power and recharge your smart device and items like an iPhone can be recharged multiple times.

The top has lit switches and LEDs to indicate what functions you are using. The LEDS are:
• Battery charge light and you can charge the speaker regardless of whether it is off or on. The LED flashes red when the battery is low, it is red while the battery is charging and it is green with the battery is fully charged. The power indicator is off when the speaker is not charging.
• The USB charging output light when it is turned on
• The AUX LED
• The Bluetooth LED which lights up solid when you are using Bluetooth or it flashes when you are paring the speaker.
• A near field NFC logo to indicate where you can put your NFC compatible device to pair it. note: the NFC logo is not backlit.
In addition, on the top is:
• A microphone port to allow you to make hands free phone calls
• A thermal detection switch the will light up the button for about 5 seconds by simply waving a hand or a finder over the top of the speaker.
• A phone button to allow you to answer a phone call or to use SIRI or S-Voice.
• A down volume button
• An up volume button
• A play pause button
• An AUX button
• A Bluetooth button to connect to your device and the speaker has Bluetooth 4.0 capability.
• A USB power output button. The power bank feature can only be used when the speaker is turned on.
• And a power button which you have to press for 3 seconds to turn on the speaker and 2 seconds to turn it off.

The back has a power input port, the AUX input port, the USB power output port, a micro USB port to update the software if needed and a reset button.

What’s in the box?
• The Beast speaker that weighs in at 62 ounces or 3.875 pounds. Yes, it is big and heavy and powerful.
• An AC charger the operates on 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. Its output is 15 volts at 2.5 Amps. It is UL listed. Its output cable is 60 inches long from the AC wall plug tips to the end of the cable.
• A Sharkk decal
• An instruction manual
• A 32-inch-long MP3 AUX cable to connect your non Bluetooth devices.

What is missing is a nice carrying bag with a handle as this baby is big, heavy and you will want to take it with you as you go to parties, picnics and to events just to play your favorite music. You will not want to bang up this speaker and it looks so good and sounds great!

This is an outstanding quality speaker with the best sound I have heard from a Bluetooth speaker. I rated it at 5 stars.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.

Remington Rem Oil aerosol (10-Ounce)
Remington Rem Oil aerosol (10-Ounce)
Price: $6.77
32 used & new from $5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product and I have used Remington oil for 40 years!, February 11, 2016
This review is from: Rem Oil (Sports)
I have used Remington Oil for 40 years to clean and protect my pistols and rifles. I still have a large spray bottle of it with the Teflon oil in it. I use the spray cans to dampen a micro fiber cloths and I do a final wipe down of the gun. Moisture and finger prints are the enemy of any weapon. I cringe when people ask to look at one of my guns and I always go home and wipe the gun off to get rid of the finger prints so rust does not occur.

I even take my guns out and wipe them off every 6 months if I haven't used them all. I found this oil to do a great job of keeping the guns rust free and in perfect working condition. I also use this oil on interior parts of the guns like in my AR15 to spray into those hard to reach areas. I have reached a point in cleaning my guns that the only oils I use are this and Lucas Gun oil.

This is a good product and in my long term experience with it I recommend it and rate it at 5 stars.

No Title Available

Remington Rem Cloth with MoistureGuard (10 x 10-Inch) by Interstate Arms Corp
Remington Rem Cloth with MoistureGuard (10 x 10-Inch) by Interstate Arms Corp
2 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple product that does a good job of protecting your guns and rifles!, February 10, 2016
I go to the range a lot and because of that I don't always fully clean my guns as I may go to the range twice a week. After shooting I wipe my rifle or pistol down with one of these cloths and it adds a light coating of protective corrosion inhibitor onto the gun parts that I wipe off. With a light cleaning and a patch down the barrel I can store the gun until the next weekend and then after a couple of times at the range I do a tear down of the weapon and a full cleaning.

I like this cloth and have used one for years. I like to wipe off my carry gun with one and make sure that the sweat or fingerprints don't cause the gun to rust. I also pull out all of my guns during the year and wipe them down to make sure they are in good shape. So far I have had great success and I rate this product at 5 stars. I recommend this product as a good way to protect your investment and keep your guns like new.

This product is available on a couple of locations on Amazon and it pays to look at
all of them.

Remington Rem Cloth with MoistureGuard (10 x 10-Inch)
Remington Rem Cloth with MoistureGuard (10 x 10-Inch)
Price: $5.19
27 used & new from $2.95

Comment Comment | Permalink

100 Pack - 8" "Stick & Splatter" - Adhesive Splatterburst Target - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Florescent Yellow Upon Impact!
Offered by Splatterburst Targets LLC
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $25.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to see and great to use when adjusting your sights on a pistol or rifle!, February 9, 2016
Length:: 4:01 Mins

I go to the range a lot and I love these stick and splatter adhesive targets. As I adjust the sights on a new weapon I tend to shoot very tight patterns. As a result the targets that I am shooting soon get small clusters of holes and as I continue to tweak the sights and I can no longer tell where my new shots are going. At indoor ranges at 25 to 30 yards it also gets hard to see your new shots. These splatter targets are great as the bullet hole splatters and makes your shots more visible from a distance.

As I use up my first larger range supplied target I can stick one of these targets onto the larger one as the back of these Stick and Splatter targets are adhesive coated. As I shoot into the areas of the target I can then cover my previous shots with one of the 19 adhesive cover patches and then keep on shooting. It makes these targets last a long period of time and I love how this system works. It is fun using these target and it makes sighting in my pistols and rifles easier. I like these targets and I rated them at 5 stars.

25 Pack - 8" "Stick & Splatter" - Adhesive Splatterburst Target - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Florescent Yellow Upon Impact!
Offered by Splatterburst Targets LLC
Price: $9.99

Length:: 4:01 Mins

Tajin, Clasico Fruit Seasoning with Lime, 5oz Bottle (Pack of 3)
Tajin, Clasico Fruit Seasoning with Lime, 5oz Bottle (Pack of 3)
Offered by PrepBay
Price: $11.97
19 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds the zest of lime, salt and a hint of spice to your food!, February 8, 2016
We like this seasoning. We add it to our cooked meals on vegetables, rice, into soups and stews. We also use it on grilled ribs as a dry rub. We love to put the ribs on the top shelf of our infrared grill and slow roast them without any sauces until they are golden brown and tender. This spice is one of the things that makes the ribs just taste perfect. We also like to use it as a seasoning for different meats used in tacos, soft tacos and burritos. It adds the zest of lime into the flavor and a very small hint of spice and salt. It works great with pork, beef, chicken and fish along with vegetables and fruit.

I have included photos of the bottle, the ingredients and the nutrition data. It comes in a shaker bottle. It is made in Mexico. There is even a low sodium version available. This is a good spice and we like it a lot.

Tajin Seasoning (5oz)
Tajin Seasoning (5oz)
Offered by LS Divine
Price: $5.98
7 used & new from $1.96

This review is from: Tajin Seasoning (5oz) (Misc.)

Comment Comment | Permalink

Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 Removable, 6 Milliliters (209728)
Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 Removable, 6 Milliliters (209728)
Price: $5.49
32 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product with a history of working well in difficult applications!, February 7, 2016
I started using Loctite products over 45 years ago and I learned how well it performed while assembling aluminum parts for instrumentation. I now use it on my guns as I assemble them to prevent parts from coming loose from shock and vibration. I just put together a new AR15 build and I used it all over the gun for the accessory parts. I installed a new Magpul MIAD pistol grip, a Magpul vertical rail grip, a tactical flashlight, a Magpul front and rear MBUS set of sights, a Vortex 3X flip up scope and a Daniels Defense Omega Free floating hand guard quad rail. All of the screws and Allen head screws had Loctite applied as I did the assembly. I even applied it to the mounting screws on the Aimpoint Pro red dot sight.

I like the blue Loctite as it helps to hold the screws more securely in place and helps to prevent corrosion which is important on a rifle or gun. The blue formulation locks the parts in place but you can still take the gun apart when you need to. I recommend that you not use the red Loctite on gun assembly and it is very difficult to take apart as it has a much stronger holding power.

This is a great product with a proven history of working in difficult applications. I rated it at 5 stars and I recommend it to you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20