Profile for Dolphin Watcher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dolphin Watcher "CB" RSS Feed (CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Punch Studio Decorative 10 Letter Size File Folders - Royal Peacocks
Punch Studio Decorative 10 Letter Size File Folders - Royal Peacocks
Offered by Celery Street
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $17.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Beautiful File Folders Ever, February 10, 2015
Looking for something to organize my office with a little style, I found these and was amazed. I didn't realize that something as ordinary as file folders could look so pretty. In addition to being attractive, they are sturdy and functional. They definitely take the mundane out of organizing papers.

Pull-On Knee Cushion
Pull-On Knee Cushion
Offered by Comfort Products by PalliPartners
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Cushion for Knees, January 26, 2015
Lightweight but plenty of cushioning to make sleeping more comfortable for those with knee issues. Good fit and easy to slip on and off.

NYDJ Women's Marilyn Straight Leg Jean Eureka, Eureka, 12
NYDJ Women's Marilyn Straight Leg Jean Eureka, Eureka, 12
Price: $80.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking, Interesting Wash, Comfy NYDJ Fit (if a bit larger than usual), January 26, 2015
Attractive, different light grey wash with enough contrast to make them interesting. I have other NYDJ Marilyns but this particular one ran large on me; had to order down one size but well worth it for the fit and style.

Rubbermaid Blue Ice® Block (2 Pack)
Rubbermaid Blue Ice® Block (2 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Fancy But Works Great, January 26, 2015
Classic ice block for lunch tote. Not too big and stays COLD.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls (Reusable, #1 All-Natural Fabric Softener ~ Best Ranked, Great Gift)
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Worth a Try, January 21, 2015
We just discovered these and are enjoying them. They seemed to help fluff up king size sheets and also a duvet cover. All came out much less lumpy and tied up than without them. We have one person with a wool allergy in the house so we'll have to be careful when selecting what to put in the dryer with these, but an overall excellent product in most circumstances.

The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $11.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginning, Meandering Middle--But You Know You'll Have to Get to the Finish, January 16, 2015
Once I started it, I couldn't put it down--for the first section. Then, there were parts where I was lost or wanted to get lost from the absurdity or excess. Then, you just had to know the outcome. I can't say I read every word, but I must say I wanted to get through to the end. Lots of intrigue and mystery, both of which went into oversupply at points. While reading it, I found myself asking friends and family if they had read The Goldfinch and telling them I couldn't set it down, yet I may have glossed over 20 pages in the last reading session. A mystery within a mystery. I have heard that Warner Brothers picked up the movie rights, and I look forward to seeing how these unique characters may appear on the screen. Involving novel.

The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Art of Racing in the Rain
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Told from the dog's point of view and it's completely credible, January 16, 2015
I read The Art of Racing in the Rain when it first came out several years ago--one of my first Kindle reads--and it still comes to mind even after all that time. It's a keeper. Let's see, we have a dog who is a philosopher and a television viewer, and human characters who matter to us. If you have any interest in dogs or their "masters" or books told from a different point of view, take a look inside this one and check out the first few pages. You might just get hooked as I did. It's touching and real/surreal in a way that touches the heart without diminishing the intelligence.

I Feel Bad About My Neck
I Feel Bad About My Neck
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nora Ephron: An American Writer Who Captured Bits and Pieces of Contemporary Womanhood in This Collection, January 16, 2015
Smart, witty commentaries on aging from a woman's perspective. I suspect this book would be most appreciated by a woman who can identify with some aspects of getting older. I bought and read it a few years ago but still enjoy going back to this or that for a chuckle or moment of truth. My favorite chapter is "I Hate My Purse." I have read it aloud to a few friends and it does bring out the communal laughter of women. It's a quick read that you can pick up and enjoy in bits and pieces with a smile.

The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year
The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Andy, you'll like this (me too), January 16, 2015
Easy-breezy read. Plenty of name-dropping, as Andy Cohen has mentioned himself, but, hey, he has grown in the entertainment business with a lot of names worth dropping. I wish there was more sincere, in-depth coverage of his personal life and back-stage of his Bravo shows, but this has the same light-hearted feel as his Watch What Happens Live show--a little of this and a little of that, a few deep moments and perhaps even more fluffy ones.

T-fal C1192474 Signature Nonstick Expert Easy Clean Interior Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Oven Safe 3-Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, Black
Price: $24.97
21 used & new from $23.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Size, Safe Handles, Steam Vent in Glass Lid: NICE, January 15, 2015
Excellent pan with even heating, cool-touch handles, glass lid with steam vent. This is just what I was looking for as an all-purpose saucepan. I do wish it as a little wider and a little shorter. Still, no complaints and would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8