Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for noodle > Reviews

Browse

noodle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

noodle RSS Feed

My Life On a Napkin: Pillow Mints, Playground Dreams and Coaching the Runnin' Utes
by Rick Majerus
65 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars He has so much passion for the game., June 2, 2000
Rick Majerus wasn't a superstar basketball player when he was growing up but he did love the game. He loved the players that other people might not of liked. He was into the hard working, pick setting, "little things" type of player. This book tells about his chlidhood growing up and then goes into his coaching days. It is a wonderful book that shows what kind of great human being he is. It has quotes throughout the book of players, coaches, family, and others that just makes the story all more enjoyable. I hope my future in basketball will run into a coach like Rick Majerus. If it does I will be very very happy.

Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections On and Off the Court
Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections On and Off the Court
by John Wooden
Price: $16.57
256 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All the championships prove that he knows what he's talking, May 20, 2000
Without a doubt my most favorite book I have ever read. It tells you all the things that you need to know to exceed in life and on the basketball court. He stresses all the little things and his pyramid of success is outstanding. Every sentence has meaning in its own special way. Before every game I play I will have this book to refer back to and anytime in life I need help I will see what the little blue book says.