Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for wsabi > Reviews

Browse

wsabi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wsabi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Panasonic MC-CG917 "OptiFlow" Bag Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Panasonic MC-CG917 "OptiFlow" Bag Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $218.00
270 used & new from $152.60

1.0 out of 5 stars We loved our old Panasonic "pod" vacuum, August 25, 2014
So we were excited with new vacuum, but this one was not what we expected to be. The cable retractor was faulty, had problem rolling them back. Switch was very sticky and couldn't get the right feel when pressed. We loved our old Panasonic "pod" vacuum, and wish they would bring them back!

Banana Bunker (Color: Green)
Banana Bunker (Color: Green)
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars they work great, but you'd get dirty look, August 25, 2014
Eh, looks can be deceiving... they work great, but you'd get dirty look.

AM Landen®2.5mm Transparent Non-slip Silicone Nose Pads for Eyeglasses 2 Pairs
AM Landen®2.5mm Transparent Non-slip Silicone Nose Pads for Eyeglasses 2 Pairs
Offered by Jam Closet accessories
Price: $5.89
2 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months and still going strong, must have for my Oak GASCAN!, August 25, 2014
These are great, I installed them on my Oakley Gascan. Not only they provide extra stand off between my cheek and sunglass, but they also provide some grip so the sunglass doesn't fall off my face! This little nifty thing is a must have for Gascan wearer.
I have worn them over 6 months and they are not coming off at all, adhesive is very strong and stick to the frame. I'm very happy with them (*I noticed they also make in black, which I wish I knew!)

CW-X Unisex Compression Support Running Socks,Black,Large
CW-X Unisex Compression Support Running Socks,Black,Large
Price: $30.57
8 used & new from $30.57

5.0 out of 5 stars For running & traveling, November 8, 2013
I love these socks, bought extra pairs. Perfect for running...and traveling! When I'm on the plane 14 hours, these pairs make difference when I arrive at destination...actually I learned it from a runner-pilot from Delta airline (thanks captain!)

I was skeptical at first, pricing is crazy high and who wears black high socks to run...well, aside of ugliness of design, these pairs do work. Keep my blood flow going and stay well. love it.

Evenflo Amp High Back Booster Car Seat, Carrissa
Evenflo Amp High Back Booster Car Seat, Carrissa
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $46.80
29 used & new from $41.81

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at all, very flimsy, November 8, 2013
I ordered it based on reviews, but we don't like it...at all. Feel very cheap and flimsy. Convenience? Yes, it's simple, only two parts put together, buckle in, ready to go. Woohoo. But the back support is so flimsy, my kid won't even try to sit there worrying it might come off. Sending back...

Flicker Flame Light Bulb Dances with a Flickering Orange Glow (Pkg/10) by National Artcraft
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $16.38
8 used & new from $16.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Halloween!!, November 8, 2013
Perfect for Halloween! I was in search for a small light bulb for this Halloween light stand, my local hardware store didn't have any. thank you Amazon!

Anker® New Laptop Battery for TOSHIBA SATELLITE A665 L645 M300 M301 M305 M505 U405 Part Number PA3635U-1BRM PA3636U-1BRL PA3634U-1BAS [Li-ion 6-cell 5200mAh/56WH]

5.0 out of 5 stars great battery., November 8, 2013
I'm actually impressed with the price and performance of the battery.

My old trusted Toshiba's battery went first, even before the hard or screen gone bad. I spoke to Toshiba but they wanted huge $$$. I searched Amazon, therer were way too many choices, but based on review I gave a try. So far so good.

Chromo Inc. Armour Series Series For Blackberry Z10 Dual Layer Holster Case Cover with Built in Screen Protector and Kick Stand Belt Clip (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars total junk, November 8, 2013
This case really sux. the small cut out holes for camera and speaker are weak point and gets crap getting between the case and phone, screen looks so dirty after a few usage. Also the case look so cheap and bulky. I guess all Blackberry users are Government people, so that's probably the reason why.

Lifeproof iPhone 4/4s Car Suction Cup Mount - Black
Lifeproof iPhone 4/4s Car Suction Cup Mount - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars total junk, November 8, 2013
I'm not impressed...at all. Yes, it's designed specific to the lifeproof case, so they fit great. but the swing of arm is limited in mortion, and very hard to remove the phone. The latch holding the phone broke soon after. This is not good design at all. I like the case, but their accessories need improvement.

Seatbelt Cutter Window Breaker Escape Tool 2 Pack
Seatbelt Cutter Window Breaker Escape Tool 2 Pack
Offered by lovebay Electronic Co.,ltd
Price: $3.25
11 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice tool!, November 8, 2013
this is very nice tool, we actually went to the junk yard to try out. I also had military issued one, and I found this model more user friendly, especially for someone like my family who's not trained to get out flipped car.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7