Profile for Josh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Josh RSS Feed (Des Moines, IA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Metal Aluminum Silver Playstation 2/3 Joystick PS2 PS3 Controller THUMBSTICKS
Metal Aluminum Silver Playstation 2/3 Joystick PS2 PS3 Controller THUMBSTICKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sticks, January 8, 2015
I love these. Easy to install, look nice on the controller. But best of all, it makes controlling the DS3 far better.

[Apple MFI Certified] iXCC ® Lightning Cable 3ft (Three Feet) Element Series 8 pin to USB SYNC Cable Charger Cord for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 Plus, iPod 7, iPad Mini / mini 2/ mini 3, iPad 4 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2(Compatible with iOS 8) [White]
Offered by iXCC
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lightning Cable, January 8, 2015
Needed a replacement, and this was a far better value, and after top notch quality. I will definitely be looking at other iXCC products in the future.

Comfort Research King Fuf in Comfort Suede, Espresso
Comfort Research King Fuf in Comfort Suede, Espresso
Price: $114.82
7 used & new from $114.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A great a unique addition to the living room., August 28, 2014
By far one of my favorite pieces of furniture. It's unique, but nice/elegant looking. It doesn't sound or have the same material as a bean bag. I love collapsing in this thing after a long day. I've had it over three months now and it's retained it's shape perfectly. Very satisfied.

Seiko Wall Clock Silver-Tone Metallic Case Luminous  Numerals
Seiko Wall Clock Silver-Tone Metallic Case Luminous Numerals
Price: $33.75
7 used & new from $26.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Great clock, not luminous though., August 28, 2014
I love this clock, it's got the look I wanted. Looks great in the living room, doesn't make a bit of noise. The reason it didn't get another star is because nothing about it (the hands, face or numbers) are luminous. I've had sunlight shine on it all day, used a mini-spotlight, etc.. Finally it came down to getting a little swivel angled LED light that shines on it.

Anker 5-Port USB Charger, 40-Watt, White
Anker 5-Port USB Charger, 40-Watt, White
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
12 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Powered USB Charger/Hub, August 20, 2014
I can always depends on Anker. And this is yet another purchase from them that I'm completely satisfied with. It doesn't exactly what I need it to do. Charge my portables, console controllers (360,PS4,PS3,XB1), tablets, and other misc USB devices.

HDE® 5 Port USB Expansion Hub for Playstation PS3 and PS3 Slim
HDE® 5 Port USB Expansion Hub for Playstation PS3 and PS3 Slim
Offered by HDE
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was born for the PS3, August 11, 2014
I love this add-on for the PS3, probably my favorite. It's so seamless, I forget it's an accessory half the time. All the ports work great, and no problems with the entire unit pulling off when I go to disconnect something. Just in case, I did use a little bit of blu-tack adhesive (by bostik) just in case.

EVGA 500W 80PLUS Certified ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR
EVGA 500W 80PLUS Certified ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR
Price: $39.99
70 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product/quality., August 11, 2014
I just needed a decent power supply for a development box I was building. I was more than impressed when I got this, for the price; the packaging and the unit itself were top notch, Next thing I know I picked up myself a 750W to replace my main rig. Great product.

Seagate Backup Plus 2 TB Portable Hard Drive STDR2000100, Black
Seagate Backup Plus 2 TB Portable Hard Drive STDR2000100, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
92 used & new from $87.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Got for the PS4, well worth it., August 11, 2014
I got this to upgrade my PS4 from the factory 500gb to 2TB. It took all of 30 minutes, then of course the rest of the night re-download the games. But it works extremely well, nice fast boot. I love having so much space, especially for all the games coming up this fall. The case is very easy to remove, and then can be reused with the former PS4 drive or any other 2.5" drive. Just take a very flat screwdriver or anything related and carefully work your way around the seam, twisting the tool ever so lightly. Even if you get to aggressive and crack the case or bend it a bit, do not worry; the hard drive is just fine.

Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20000RED
Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20000RED
Price: $17.91
52 used & new from $15.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised me, June 1, 2014
Ordering a vacuum isn't exactly the most exciting thing, so I was putting this off for quite awhile. But I needed one, nothing fancy just clean the carpet/floors and I'm all good. I thought for $19 why not, give it a shot. For such a lightweight vac, it does a pretty good job. I especially like that it can be broken down to a hand vac.

Premium Flexfit Cotton Twill Fitted Hat Black Small/Medium
Premium Flexfit Cotton Twill Fitted Hat Black Small/Medium
Offered by The Hat Pros
Price: $9.30
12 used & new from $8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fitted cap, June 1, 2014
I love fitted caps, and the quality and price of this cap is worth it. You'll be happy with your purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6