Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for marcola mazama > Reviews

Browse

marcola mazama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

marcola mazama "Em Gee" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
Price: $24.99
29 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars how long does it last for your cat(s)?, June 18, 2016
1 medium size, healthy cat, 28# bag, 45 days.
5 stars for product effectiveness, -2 stars for exaggerated product claim (they do say results vary.
It is easy to clean, minimum dust, effective at controlling odor if you scoop it out a couple of times a day.

EuroGraphics Cinque Terre Manarola Italy Puzzle (1000 Piece)
EuroGraphics Cinque Terre Manarola Italy Puzzle (1000 Piece)
Offered by Birchland Market
Price: $19.47
7 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could return it., April 10, 2016
Board is very thin. Pieces are not well cut; I had to tear about 50 of them apart because they weren't cut through. Pieces are very irregular; some are ridiculously tiny and many are oversized. The shapes are irregular too, with long dangling ends. Very dusty. Giving it an extra star for the quality of the photo.

Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker, Silver/Black, Small
Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker, Silver/Black, Small
Price: $126.99
13 used & new from $118.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS, April 3, 2016
Between squeezing the band to try to latch it and tap, tap, tapping to try to see the display, the fingertips on my right hand are sore and irritated. Really, this is the best design you could come up with? A small button to view the display would not have spoiled the look. A better buckle for the band would be great. Otherwise, it counts steps and reminds me to get up every hour.
Comment Comments (23) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2016 8:19 AM PDT

Update International Wide Stainless Steel Sandwich & Butter Spreader
Update International Wide Stainless Steel Sandwich & Butter Spreader
Offered by ALL MAX
Price: $4.74
8 used & new from $4.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, June 10, 2014
I got a sliver from the handles. They seem like some kind of pressed wood. Can't decide: garbage or recycle.

Miele S8390 Calima Canister Vacuum (Old Model)
Miele S8390 Calima Canister Vacuum (Old Model)
Price: $664.67
3 used & new from $564.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality but clumsy, June 10, 2014
This is my first canister vacuum. If you've never owned one see if you can borrow one for a month; you may find you hate the style. Even in a high quality vacuum like this one, I found the canister features are difficult to manipulate and store. The hose and wand (is that what it's called?) are always getting in the way and kinking up.

On the plus side it cleans really well and my cat isn't afraid of it. Overall I'm sorry I bought it and wouldn't recommend it to a friend. When something is this expensive you need to love the way it works.

I shopped around online and couldn't find much of a price break on miele stuff, but locally I got a great deal. Check the little, independent stores, more off the beaten path. Mine was about $100 cheaper than I found online.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2015 9:44 PM PDT

Confluence
Confluence
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Left me very troubled, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Confluence (Amazon Video)
I felt weak when I finished watching this documentary. The producers told the story so well. It's very upsetting, but beautifully presented.

Long Way Down
Long Way Down
DVD ~ Ewan McGregor
Price: $19.14
11 used & new from $9.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch "Long Way Aground" instead, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Long Way Down (DVD)
This was so boring that I only watched the first couple of episodes. I was hoping Charley, Ewen and Claudio would dump the support crew and ride into some crazy stuff. When it became clear that wasn't going to happen, I gave up. Nothing special here, just a couple of guys riding their motorcycles for many days.

Watch "Long Way Around". That one is a real adventure. The support crew plays a very small role, until they get to Siberia, and then they have a meaningful role and added something to the viewer's enjoyment. Lot's of adventure, lots of fun, lots of local people met.

Episode 1
Episode 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon has the wrong cast linked to the program notes, June 15, 2013
This is a great show; my favorite British period piece.

It DOES NOT star Kirsty Allie as Amazon shows in the cast info in the program. This N&S stars Daniela Denby-Ashe, Richard Armitage, Tim Pigott-Smith. Check it out on IMDB.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 8:01 AM PDT

Lifted (Kindle Single)
Lifted (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dull, dry story - but I like the format, February 17, 2011
Maybe it was the translation, but I found the story pretty dull. I love the short format, but this wasn't a story well told. The single is similar to an extended magazine article, but if it took up that much space in a magazine, the editors would make sure it had a punch; this story did not. The photos added context and were a nice touch.

The New York Times - Daily Edition for Kindle
The New York Times - Daily Edition for Kindle
Offered by The New York Times Company
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Book Review Section Incomplete, December 12, 2010
I bought the Sunday NYT for the book review section. This Sunday, December 12, 2010, the lead article is Choosing the 10 Best Books and boy did I feel like I had struck gold. It starts out "This week we present our 10 Best Books of the Year..." followed by a couple of paragraphs of introduction and then it ends. There was not even a list of the books. Most disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3