Profile for Scytale > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scytale RSS Feed

Bodum Brazil 1-Liter 34-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker, Red
Bodum Brazil 1-Liter 34-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker, Red
Price: $20.21
21 used & new from $14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a French press., September 10, 2013
You make French press coffee with it. Fills 4 small cups or 2 big cups. I picked the red one.

The Executioner Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The Executioner Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited (UK)
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm tempted to wear this on my hip wherever I go!, September 10, 2013
This can take down any small bug in one hit. It has trouble with wasps, but another reviewer said the Executioner Pro model, which runs on C batteries, can take down a wasp no problem.

I got into a big fight with a wasp that was building a nest on my balcony. The first hit took away it's flying ability, but it could still hover. A couple more swats made it pretty stunned, but it was still pissed off and trying to sting me. A few more hits immobilized it, but it looked like it was twitching, so I stomped him out.

I took it camping and it was popping like fire crackers with all the mosquitoes around. My new favorite toy! I might even get a second one so I can have one in each hand!

New Tonic Washable Lounge Style Hookah Hose Green
New Tonic Washable Lounge Style Hookah Hose Green
Offered by Head Cold Hookah
Price: $8.79
2 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hose, July 3, 2013
I love it. Looks cool and easy to clean. It's also long enough to share with others around the table.

Original Penguin Men's Short Sleeve Color Block Polo, White Heather, Large
Original Penguin Men's Short Sleeve Color Block Polo, White Heather, Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than standard Penguin size, July 3, 2013
The large Penguin Heritage fit is perfect for me. However, this shirt is more narrow in the shoulders and a bit shorter than my other Penguins. It also shrunk a bit in the wash, so now it's unwearable.

V Cut Cigar Cutter Single Guillotine Blade - Black
V Cut Cigar Cutter Single Guillotine Blade - Black
Offered by Premier Cigar Humidors
Price: $3.02
8 used & new from $3.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, July 3, 2013
I could make a better cut with my teeth! All this did was mangle the end of my cigar. It didn't even cut. It's completely worthless.

Alki'i Suede Palm 3M Thinsulate Thermal Insulation Fingerless Texting Work Gloves with Mitten Cover - 2 colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Alki'i Gloves with Mitten Cover, November 23, 2011
These gloves are warm and versatile. I have average sized hands, but I think these gloves could accommodate most hand sizes; they seem stretchy in the palm. I haven't tried them out in the wind, but I don't spend long periods of time outdoors in the winter. The length of the glove is especially nice -- as is the suede grip on the palm. My hands don't warm up very quickly (Raynauld's syndrome), so I plan to be wearing these inside and outside all winter.

Alki'i 3-in-1 Winter face mask with hood and neck gaiter
Alki'i 3-in-1 Winter face mask with hood and neck gaiter

5.0 out of 5 stars Alki'i 3-in1 Winter Hood, November 23, 2011
I'm very happy with this hood. The material is soft and durable. I have an average sized head and it fits perfectly. Winter hasn't hit yet, but it seems like this hood will help keep me warm outside. The adjustable cords on the sides help to keep the mask and hood in place while moving around. The cords can also be used to keep the neck gaiter snug around your neck. The convertibility of this product means it can adapt to a variety of weather conditions.