Profile for P. A. CURCIO > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. A. CURCIO "Rock & Roll Queen" RSS Feed (Newburgh, NY, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Alpinestars S-MX 1 Vented Men's Textile/Mesh Road Race Motorcycle Boots - White/Black / Size 38
Offered by Adventure Moto
Price: $159.95
3 used & new from $159.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, very comfortable boots!, July 23, 2014
Great looking boot, very comfortable..they do run big in size, I'm a woman's size 8, which in men's is a size 6, I made a mistake and ordered the Euro 38, which is a men's size 5/womens size 7 and they fit perfect...so for me I went one full size down, I do have narrow feet, but very rare for me to fit in a 7...glad I made the mistake, they would've been way too big in the size 39.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!, March 22, 2014
We used these recently on a cruise departing from New York, they went undetected, saved us a few dollars on drinks. 😉

CONVERSE Unisex Chuck Taylor Leather High Top Sneaker (Black Monochrome 5.0 M)
CONVERSE Unisex Chuck Taylor Leather High Top Sneaker (Black Monochrome 5.0 M)
Offered by shoezoo
Price: $46.66
4 used & new from $46.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, March 22, 2014
I unfortunately read the other reviews and many of them said they run big and to order a size down...NOT! Order your own size and save yourself the aggravation of returning them, I'll be passing mine on to my daughter and ordering my usual size. As for the shoe itself, classic Chuck Taylor sneaker in leather...what's not to love!

The Craft
The Craft
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this movie, February 3, 2014
This review is from: The Craft (Amazon Instant Video)
Fun movie about teenaged witches...always brings back good memories! I hadn't seen this in years,I watched it with my daughter the other night and she loved it!

Pomaireware Clay Small Pig Sauce Dish with Spoon
Pomaireware Clay Small Pig Sauce Dish with Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but very cute, May 24, 2012
I love this little dish! It only has three legs, but it's well made and I haven't had any problems with it toppling over, it's made from clay, it looks handmade. Great gift for someone who adores piggies!

Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case and Rechargeable Battery for iPhone 4 & 4S Retail Packaging (Purple)
Offered by Park Deals
Price: $70.99
4 used & new from $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars great case, until it stopped working.., May 24, 2012
This case would be an excellent case if they improved the mini USB port. I've read other reviews on the USB failing. I owned it for about two weeks and it just stopped charging. I was very disappointed because I really liked it. It doubled the battery life of my iPhone 4S, and it's an attractive case. Mophie really needs to work on replacing the way the it charges. I received a full refund with return shipping from Amazon. This was the second Mophie case I purchased within a month, the first one I purchased elsewhere and was DOA. I've read that there are a lot of fake Mophie cases being sold, I don't think the first one I purchased was real. After two bad experiences, I've given up on Mophie and went with the Trent Power Rock case, it's almost identical to the Mophie, but less than half the price! I've had the Trent for about a month now and I've had no problems. So save yourself some money and go with the Trent. My only complaint...it only comes in black, but for the money, it can't be beat.

Greenies Beef Pill Pockets, 30 count/47.4 oz (pack of 6)
Greenies Beef Pill Pockets, 30 count/47.4 oz (pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to give pills!, August 11, 2011
My dog LOVES these. They're very soft in texture, easily hides the capsule, almost looks like a Hersheys Kiss when concealing the pill, my dog just swallows it down!
Thanks Hoovea and Paws..great price and fast shipping!

SANOXY 10.2″ Synthetic Leather Case with Keyboard and Stylus Pen for ePad and aPad
Offered by Sanoxy
Price: $16.99
11 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great asset for a tablet!, January 28, 2011
[[ASIN:B004JQN670 10.2" Leather Case with Keyboard and Stylus Pen for ePad and aPad (Black)
I purchased this for a 10.2" Apad tablet. It has several uses. Not only does it act as a case to protect the tablet from scratches, but it has a kickstand in the back to hold it up. It transforms the tablet into a mini laptop! It makes it easy to watch videos and movies too. The item arrived within 3 days..fast shipping.
This is a must for tablet users. Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 6:07 PM PST

Phistic Women's Double Breasted Wool Blend Pea Coat - Black 8
Phistic Women's Double Breasted Wool Blend Pea Coat - Black 8
Offered by Luxury Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat!!!, November 11, 2010
This is a beautiful coat. I absolutely LOVE it! It's very well made, slimming at the waistline...looks and feels wonderful. It's a cashmere/wool/nylon blend so it's very lightweight. It arrived quickly..I ordered it on 11/10, it arrived 11/11! For those of you who are familiar with Amazon..this is a first, considering I didn't choose the expedited shipping...Kudos to Luxury Lane! It fits true to size..maybe a little bigger. I'm 5'5" and 145lbs. I can wear an 8 or a 10. I ordered the 8..it fits nicely and I can wear a sweater under it if needed. I will defineately be ordering from Luxury Lane again!
Phistic Women's Double Breasted Cashmere Blend Pea Coat in Black, Chocolate, or Pecan

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same charm in picture..took a long time to ship, May 14, 2010
I placed an order for this charm on April 16th 2010, the add said it would take several weeks to ship...and believe me it did! The charm arrived one day before before delivery estimate on May 14th 2010. I was a little disappointed, the charm isn't the same one shown in the picture, it appears to be sterling, but it doesn't look the same. The charm in the picture looks as the seller described: "made in house and produced when ordered" which is why it takes so long to ship...perfectly understandable. The charm I received looks like it was made on an assembly line from a factory..has more of a boxy look to it. The little flag on the back of the eighth note is much longer on the charm that I received, it starts at the very top just under the loop and continues to the end of the circle. The one in the picture is a small and ends in the middle of the bar...more attractive, in my opinion.
I contacted the seller via email on April 29th and asked if the item had shipped, if not could I get an estimate on the shipping date. The seller responded on the same day with this message: "Thank you for your email and purchase. I am pressing the manufactuer to have all the silver by the end of this week at the latest Tuesday. I apologize for the delay please contact us should you have any other questions".
Now if the item is produced in house...why did he have to press the manufacturer to have the silver by the end of the week...shouldn't have already been there?
I contacted the seller again on May 6th asking if the item had shipped and received this response again on the same day: "Thank you for your email unfortunately your order has not shipped yet. I am expecting a package form the casting house early tomorrow morning that should include your item. I apologize for the delay, I will do my best to keep you informed and will notify you the moment your item ships. Thank you and have a great day".
I'd have a better day if I had my jewelry!
The item finally shipped on May 7th and arrived on the 13th. It's not a bad charm for the money..just not what I expected and NOT worth the wait.
I'm not bothering to return the item.. it's not worth the trouble...I hope this review helps someone else.
The only thing I would compliment this seller on is their quick response to emails.. Oh..one more thing.. I paid $10.99 for the charm..it's now selling for $9.99..WOW..what a bargain! NOT!!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink