Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM
Profile for Laura Chase > Reviews

Browse

Laura Chase's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Chase "Laura Chase" RSS Feed (Nashua,NH)

Apple Corer Slicer, Large 4-1/8" diameter, Fruit Cutter Divider - Free Bonus Gift - Stainless Steel
Offered by KC Supply Store
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 21, 2015
it really does work easily for extra big apples. It might appear plastic but it is strong and sturdy!

Don't Think Less of Me
Don't Think Less of Me
by Tim O'Shea
Price: $13.99
20 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful read, June 16, 2006
This review is from: Don't Think Less of Me (Paperback)
I bought 5 copies of this book and could use 5 more. It is a great book to give as a gift to a friend or favorite family member. Tim's essays and stories really hit a cord with me and made me smile, something I don't get to do as much as I would like when I am reading. I highly recommend this book and look forward to the next book that he comes out with. I bet he would be a hoot to sit down and have a drink with!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best trouser socks for plus size women, March 11, 2006
I purchased these socks from a large department store in Chicago and fell in love with them and wanted to get rid of every other pair of trouser socks I had. It took me months of online searching through all major department stores to find them and then as a last resort I went to Amazon and found them in a second. I have already bought 8 pairs and will probably order another dozen and get rid of all the poorly made and uncomfortable socks I have in my drawer. I am hooked on Hue Plus size and it is so easy through Amazon.

Getting to the Bottom of It
Getting to the Bottom of It
by Michael A. Sylvester
5 used & new from $5.04

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was my salvation!!!, August 10, 2002
I have read many diet and exercise books but this author has captured a process and philosophy that was really easy to follow. And of course the most important thing is that his ideas worked for me. I lost a great deal of weight by following the exercise and diet suggestions.
It is an easy book to follow but it has a heart too. There were parts of certain chapters that made me get teary. M.Sylvester is a wise man and is very much in touch with women and the issues of weight and body image. I hope he continues to write . I definately recommend this book.