Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (TN USA)

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars protect your paperwhite, August 29, 2015
Simple and to the point this case protects your Kindle paperwhite when it is not in use and gives you auto on/off just by opening and closing the cover.

Mio VELO Cycling Heart Rate Monitor Wristband
Mio VELO Cycling Heart Rate Monitor Wristband
Price: $129.00
16 used & new from $100.37

5.0 out of 5 stars No more chest strap!, March 30, 2015
I wanted to hold off until i had several rides in with my new Mio Velo. When you first put it on, it feels a little tight, but after about 5-10 minutes I forget that it is there (especially under a long sleeve jersey). When was the last time you ever forgot you were wearing a chest strap? I was a little concerned about some reviewers having trouble getting consistent data. I have used it on 6 rides from 30 minutes to 3.5 hours and got solid HR data start to finish recorded by my Edge 1000. I don't think i ever saw data that solid with a chest strap.

An update after riding with it for over a month: It has worked flawlessly and has been comfortable even on a couple of metric centuries (~4 hr rides). Photo shows how i have been wearing it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Moda Motorsports 9096 Torx Black Security Frame Hardware Kit
Moda Motorsports 9096 Torx Black Security Frame Hardware Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and complete, June 5, 2014
Having all three commonly used sizes and types in one package makes it easy and complete. The screw covers are just an extra touch.

Camelbak Products HydroBak Road Hydration Backpack, Racing Red, 50-Ounce
Camelbak Products HydroBak Road Hydration Backpack, Racing Red, 50-Ounce
Offered by Play On Sports
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great to use, annoying to fill., June 5, 2014
Once you have it filled, this is a great product. I ride with it almost every day. My only complaint is the design of the filling port. My best method for now is to lay it on a counter and use 1 liter bottles to fill it.

Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Limited Edition (Discontinued) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding NR performance, November 16, 2012
One line version: Outstanding comfort and noise reduction, 20+ hours on a single AAA.

I have owned both the QC-2 & QC-3's for years - They are both excellent performers. My only complaint with the QC-3's was the on-ear design hurt my ears after an hour or two. I recently decided to try out the QC-15's and was impressed on the first flight. While I do use QC's for music now and then, the primary reason for having them is the NR. Full size jets are relatively quiet in the cabin, but it seems that I get stuck on Regional jets much more often now. Anyone that flies on regional jets (particularly the Embraer's) knows how loud they are inside.
Bose upgraded the cushions making them comfortable for hours on end and also blocking more noise while waiting for the 10,000 ft bell. (Why some airlines allow NR headsets at all times while others prohibit below 10k escapes me.)
When the 10k bell went off and I powered the QC-15's on, the horrible engine noise just went away. Yes, even better than the old Bose models. Personally, I prefer the single AAA vs. a proprietary rechargeable battery. I have not killed the first battery yet, but Bose's battery life claims have always been pretty accurate. I just keep a spare battery in the case, giving me 40-50 hrs of quiet.

An interesting tidbit: The QC-15 cushions also fit the old QC-2's. So, renew/upgrade your old QC-2's for $35 as a spare pair.

Mediabridge Toslink Cable (6 Feet) - Optical Digital Audio Cable
Mediabridge Toslink Cable (6 Feet) - Optical Digital Audio Cable
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable - Great Price, April 15, 2011
After buying several HDMI cables from Mediabridge and being very satisfied, when I needed a Toslink cable this was the first place I looked. I was not disappointed! Just like my experience with their HDMI cables, a quality product, simple packaging and no hassles. And don't forget the pricing. The local big box store would have sold me a comparable cable for 2-3 times the price that would be packaged in a plastic torture package. Next time I need one, I will be clicking right here!

Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cables - great prices, April 15, 2011
I have purchased 9 of these cables in the past six months. The positive experience started when I opened the package. No spending ten minutes with a razor knife trying to extract the product! It is refreshing to see a company take Amazon's 'Frustration Free Packaging' idea to heart. The cables are packaged individually in cardboard boxes. Every one of the cables purchased has worked flawlessly connecting our TiVo's, DVD & BluRay Changers, 3D BD player to a 73" TV.
If I need more HDMI or Toslink cables tomorrow, I will be ordering these through Amazon!

Mitsubishi WD-73738 73-Inch 3D DLP HDTV (2010 Model)
Mitsubishi WD-73738 73-Inch 3D DLP HDTV (2010 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Home theatre the way we like it, March 17, 2011
With little hands, we didn't want a plasma or lcd. This set replaced an older 60" SD set. Same picture height as the old 60, just 15 inches or so wider. The custom base is definitely worth it! If you haven't seen it, the set locks into the base. This protects against the set getting pushed off the back of a table by excited toddlers. Picture quality is outstanding. Really can't say anything about the built in speakers, since all audio is routed over to the receiver. The coaxial digital audio out from the set is an extra plus.