Profile for Nathanael C Dodge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathanael C Dodge RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Superior Spider-Man, Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Spider-Man (Graphic Novels))
Superior Spider-Man, Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Spider-Man (Graphic Novels))
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Villains, July 19, 2014
This story is the reason why I started reading and enjoying Spider-Man again. The use of an intelligent villain in this manner is the greatest use of a villain and makes me love reading comics again.
The art is great too.

OXO Good Grips Locking Can Opener
OXO Good Grips Locking Can Opener
Price: $14.99
19 used & new from $9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but Worth it, October 3, 2013
We had a different can opener for a few dollars form IKEA but my wife hated it and I always muscled through using it to get a few cans open. This is just a simple and best result opener.

Quoridor Travel Game
Quoridor Travel Game
Offered by OnlineSports
Price: $20.35
26 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No need to get the full version, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Quoridor Travel Game (Toy)
This is a great size and perfect for 2 or 4 people. Quick games or long pondering puzzling games. It's up to you.

Maximalpower SAN DB-L20 DB-L20AU Battery for Sanyo Xacti VPC-E1,E6,C6,CG6, CG9,C40,CA6,E1BL, CA65,CG6BL, C1, E60, E6U,CA6,C40, DMX-CG6-L, Uniden UDC-7M, Fisher VPC-C5,Fully Decoded w/ 3YR Warranty
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, August 23, 2013
Lost my original one years ago so it was nice to get the camera working again. Now I'm headed to the beach with the waterproof cam.

Adobe CS6 Production Premium [Old Version]
Adobe CS6 Production Premium [Old Version]
Offered by INNOSOFT

4.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Makes Great Products, August 23, 2013
Great products that I've been using for years and will continue to invest in for time to come. If you don't mind some random bugs when you push things to the max then this is great. There are other things out there that you can do similar things in but I think the Adobe community is a great one so I will stay here.

Kung-Fu Magoo
Kung-Fu Magoo
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly Not the Magoo I Knew, August 23, 2013
This is a sad attempt at story telling and I think destroys the Magoo character. I'm okay with revamping things from time to time for series but there's no original hear here.

CPU Solutions Intel i7 4.0ghz Quad Core PC. 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD & 120GB SSD, Windows 7, GTX760 w/2GB, 800W PS, ARMOR REVO GENE Snow Edition Case, Liquid Cooled.
Offered by CPU Solutions Inc
Price: $1,649.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Always quite and always cool, July 8, 2013
With faster computers comes hotter offices. Good thing this computer comes with liquid cooling. Well packaged and simple set up. I am getting used to the Windows 8 environment despite not having a touch screen I'm fine. I called up the seller and they helped me get everything set up without issue. Friendly and knowledgeable in their products.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 6:51 PM PST

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Price: $43.31
4 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Scale, July 8, 2013
Just started on a new diet and workout regiment and decided to monitor my different changes. This is great to have and simple to set up and use. Even if you just want a weight scale to have in the bathroom this is the one to get.

INADAYS InaTrap Electronic Insect Killer and Elegant Night Light - Blue
INADAYS InaTrap Electronic Insect Killer and Elegant Night Light - Blue
Offered by CTCStore
Price: $85.45
5 used & new from $54.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Mushroom light should be the name of this product, May 14, 2013
I really like writing good reviews on a product but this one has yet to do anything other than light up. I have used it in several different areas and rooms and offices to capture absolutely none of the flying bugs that torment me while I sit and work or read. The directions say to place it away from humans and to place some wine or hand cream inside the chamber to attract the gnats and bugs but they just won't go to it no matter if it's next to food or the front door where they all come in. I will be returning mine shortly I'm sure. If you like expensive mushroom lights this is your perfect light.

Police Magnum O C-17 Pepper Spray with UV Dye and Twist Top, 0.5-Ounce Keyring, Pack of 2
Price: $9.04
11 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't threaten your wife, May 14, 2013
I bought these for my wife as she feels safer with some sort of protection. Now she's just riving for a chance to spray me in the face to see if it really works.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2013 12:06 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4